TREN-Z cycle. Want/Need suggestions

GAdawgfan54

Awards
Hello everyone,
I'm setting up a cycle of Xtreme TREN-Z it's a DMZ and Trenavar stack. 10mg DMZ and 30mg Trenavar per cap. All I've figured out so far is the TREN-Z and Blockade for on cycle support. I'll be prepping with 3 caps of blockade a day for two weeks prior, then on cycle will be six daily as recommended.
My first question is, how much to dose the tren-z. 2 caps a day for 45 days(20mg DMZ 60mg Trenevar), or 3 a day for 30(30mg DMZ, 90mg Trenevar) or does someone have other recommendations like stepping up over time? I'm also looking into possibly adding Olympus labs TR3ST, I've heard about awesome results with it.(would I need an AI, or have one on hand at least?) Can anyone share some knowledge about it and taking it with DMZ and Trenavar? I'll be researching also, but the more I can learn the better. Also any recommendations for anything else I may need, or should take.
For PCT I'll be using a SERM, but not sure about Nolva or Torem. Any suggestions? I've heard good things about both I haven't made a decision on any other PCT supps, so I'm still open for suggestions there too. But I'm looking at Olympus Labs SUP3R PCT. Money isn't really a big issue, but I still don't want to go overboard. My goal is to gain hard dry muscle and cut fat. Weight isn't a big deal, but BMI is. This isn't my first cycle, but will be my last for a long time. My last cycle was epistane and Powerdrol10(DMZ). I made decent size gains and what I thought was amazing strength gains. (Bench went up 65 lbs, squat went up 70, deadlift went up 55 lbs, and power clean went up only 20, but that was because of my wrist)
I want to stay away from epistane because of how bad the leg cramps were with it, and I need to be able to run and ruck without trouble. Before that I did a cycle of just DMZ and really liked it, so I'm gonna stick with it again.

I know I left a lot of open ends there, but I want to see what recommendations I get and I'll then make decisions from the input.
Thanks in advance, Jon.

nsvee

Awards
Bump this . Im about to start Tren z in two months. Good mix?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump this . Im about to start Tren z in two months. Good mix?
It's not too bad of a ratio of DMZ to Tren. Running at 3 caps (30mg DMZ/90mg Tren) would be okay. 40 mg DMZ would be better but that would mean 120 mg Tren which is for experienced users. Also this would be better for a 6 week cycle IMO.

nsvee

Awards
It's not too bad of a ratio of DMZ to Tren. Running at 3 caps (30mg DMZ/90mg Tren) would be okay. 40 mg DMZ would be better but that would mean 120 mg Tren which is for experienced users. Also this would be better for a 6 week cycle IMO.
I was thinking 90/30 for 3 weeks and 120/40 that last week

nsvee

Awards
4 weeks for Tren is kinda short but go for it.
Yeah that's my only issue. Im just a bt worried about running the DMZ longer than 4 weeks. I ran dmz for 4 weeks just now and my nips definitely got sensitive, and Im a bit worried if I push it longer at a higher dose... Since I only did 20mg this time but I did it with MSten and 1-andro

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that's my only issue. Im just a bt worried about running the DMZ longer than 4 weeks. I ran dmz for 4 weeks just now and my nips definitely got sensitive, and Im a bit worried if I push it longer at a higher dose... Since I only did 20mg this time but I did it with MSten and 1-andro
Pick up some Prolactrone and Letrone and you'll be good to go for AI and prolactin control for Tren sides.