Will be logging super dmz 3.0

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
Will be running - super dmz 3.0 by Iron Mag Labs for 4 weeks at 2 caps a day. Thats 20mg DMZ, Msten and 1-Alpha. Looking to get HUGE and RIPPED.

On Cycle:
Super DMZ 3.0
Epi andro(test base)
Advanced Cycle Support
Aromaisn 12.5e3d on cycle only? (gyno freaks me out)

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/20/20
Erase 0/0/2/2/1/1

Any suggestions?

Mystere3

Awards
Yes; double dose lgi damage control would be my vote.

jbeltmann

Awards
My first run with super dmz 2.0 was run with CEL cycle assist and it didn't do anything to help my cause. By the 4th week it just crushed me. Lost appetitie due to liver damage and didn't think I could make it thru the last week. Had great gains tho. I just finished a 6 week run of dienazone mixed with 1 g of trest, trest caps pwo, sdmz 2.0, and 200 mg test cyp every ten days and I was able to make it all the way thru the cycle using lgi damage control. If you are looking for an all in one cycle support that offers fantastic liver support, look no further than damamge control. If you can find raw tudca by itself for a good deal then pull the trigger. That and NAC are the only liver suppports worth a damn.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My first run with super dmz 2.0 was run with CEL cycle assist and it didn't do anything to help my cause. By the 4th week it just crushed me. Lost appetitie due to liver damage and didn't think I could make it thru the last week. Had great gains tho. I just finished a 6 week run of dienazone mixed with 1 g of trest, trest caps pwo, sdmz 2.0, and 200 mg test cyp every ten days and I was able to make it all the way thru the cycle using lgi damage control. If you are looking for an all in one cycle support that offers fantastic liver support, look no further than damamge control. If you can find raw tudca by itself for a good deal then pull the trigger. That and NAC are the only liver suppports worth a damn.
And even then, some compounds u just cant get around like SD and high doses of MSten or M1A.

Mystere3

Awards
Were you running full dose sdmz2?

Honestly I didn't think sdmz2 was too harsh; even sdmz3 wasn't so bad with test.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Honestly I didn't think sdmz2 was too harsh; even sdmz3 wasn't so bad with test.
Stenzine is what I had. It was no worse than Hdrol I feel. But SD...thats another story lol.

jbeltmann

Awards

2 caps a day for the last 5 weeks. Trest and my trt dose deff helped with lethargy. Really liked the strength on this stack. Was a little harsh on the liver and crazy back pumps but damage control and taurine helped mitigate those issues

jbeltmann

Awards
Lol, I thought SDMZ 2.0 was mild on sides
I used to drink a lot when i took a year haietus from lifting due to massive stress from a divorce. Started drinking a lot and did my fair share of partying when I was younger so my liver probably isn't as fresh as yours :D... I've never had the pleasure of running SD. I'm sure most would agree that one is considered harsh lol. I think anytime you start running multiple methyls it really ups the risk for liver damage. SDMZ is 2, 2a methyls stacked at a fair doseage. TUDCA is a saint but it isnt a life saver IMO. Maybe my liver is just being vaginal taking harsher stuff but the sides don't really bother me that much. My liver can only handle so much damage tho before I lose my appetite and start having internal pains. At that point anyone should consider shutting a cycle down at that point. Live to fight another day if you will. In my first SDMZ run without tudca i made it to the fourth week. On the second run I made it 6 full weeks but I was a hurting unit at the end. A week later and my piss is finally starting to clear up. Probably pushed it a little far going 6 weeks but I certainly learned a lot about my body and its tolerances. Probably wouln't have had the balls to do it without the education I've received from reading here and utilizing others anedotal evidence to better prepare myself.

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
I used to drink a lot when i took a year haietus from lifting due to massive stress from a divorce. Started drinking a lot and did my fair share of partying when I was younger so my liver probably isn't as fresh as yours :D... I've never had the pleasure of running SD. I'm sure most would agree that one is considered harsh lol. I think anytime you start running multiple methyls it really ups the risk for liver damage. SDMZ is 2, 2a methyls stacked at a fair doseage. TUDCA is a saint but it isnt a life saver IMO. Maybe my liver is just being vaginal taking harsher stuff but the sides don't really bother me that much. My liver can only handle so much damage tho before I lose my appetite and start having internal pains. At that point anyone should consider shutting a cycle down at that point. Live to fight another day if you will. In my first SDMZ run without tudca i made it to the fourth week. On the second run I made it 6 full weeks but I was a hurting unit at the end. A week later and my piss is finally starting to clear up. Probably pushed it a little far going 6 weeks but I certainly learned a lot about my body and its tolerances. Probably wouln't have had the balls to do it without the education I've received from reading here and utilizing others anedotal evidence to better prepare myself.
Everyone is different, I was bullied into a quad stack when I was 19 an gained 25 pounds with sd in it with no visible sides and only ran it for 3 weeks...**** was crazy

jbeltmann

Awards
Everyone is different, I was bullied into a quad stack when I was 19 an gained 25 pounds with sd in it with no visible sides and only ran it for 3 weeks...**** was crazy
I think drinking really has a cumulative effect to liver damage, at least to me it seems that way. You are pretty lucky to not have had any long term issues running a quad stack. Liver must be bullet proof :D

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
I think drinking really has a cumulative effect to liver damage, at least to me it seems that way. You are pretty lucky to not have had any long term issues running a quad stack. Liver must be bullet proof :D
I mean I still ran cycle supports and everything :)

jbeltmann

Awards
I did as well. Ran CEL cycle assisst the first time and lgi damage control for the 6 week run. I feel the damage control was the superior of the 2 products but liver damage was present on both runs. IMO the only supp really worth a damn is tudca. All the other support supps are pushed due to implied fear of sides. Bottom line is you can only minimize sides typically and the most important one is the liver. I've ran a cycle without support supps other than the typical fish oil, multi, and zinc but I always take those. Granted is wasn't a methyl but still I've seen people not respond well to dienazone without support supps and it didn't bother me one bit. Really for me the only thing I care about is minimizing the damage to my liver bc A, I could tell it was taking a pounding from methyls everyday, and B, its really the only side I get besides mild lethargy. As you posted earlier, everyone is different. The liver must be my achilles lol

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I did as well. Ran CEL cycle assisst the first time and lgi damage control for the 6 week run. I feel the damage control was the superior of the 2 products but liver damage was present on both runs. IMO the only supp really worth a damn is tudca. All the other support supps are pushed due to implied fear of sides. Bottom line is you can only minimize sides typically and the most important one is the liver. I've ran a cycle without support supps other than the typical fish oil, multi, and zinc but I always take those. Granted is wasn't a methyl but still I've seen people not respond well to dienazone without support supps and it didn't bother me one bit. Really for me the only thing I care about is minimizing the damage to my liver bc A, I could tell it was taking a pounding from methyls everyday, and B, its really the only side I get besides mild lethargy. As you posted earlier, everyone is different. The liver must be my achilles lol
I'm running NAC at the moment with hdrol. Along with RYR extract and soon fish oils to go with it.

This is also why Hdrol, Epi and DMZ will be my only methyls in the future. With that said, I'm more concerned for my cholesterol than my liver. A liver can fully repair itself in two weeks flat if u avoid methyls, NSAIDs and alcohol. I'd be mote concerned with diabetes and liver disease from alcohol abuse rather than the temporary damage from it.

The cholesterol is the stuff that'll come back later and take 10 years off ur life.

jbeltmann

Awards
I'm running NAC at the moment with hdrol. Along with RYR extract and soon fish oils to go with it.

This is also why Hdrol, Epi and DMZ will be my only methyls in the future. With that said, I'm more concerned for my cholesterol than my liver. A liver can fully repair itself in two weeks flat if u avoid methyls, NSAIDs and alcohol. I'd be mote concerned with diabetes and liver disease from alcohol abuse rather than the temporary damage from it.

The cholesterol is the stuff that'll come back later and take 10 years off ur life.
I guess I never really worried about cholesterol before bc every time i've gotten bloodwork its never been an issue. I'm naturally ectomorphic and diet is really key for me like it is for most. Not being able to eat as much as I need really hurts me more than other body types I feel. I totally hear ya about cholesterol tho. Some folks just or more sensitive to lipid issues like I am more sensitive to liver issues. Since I am on TRT I think I may stick to more milder cycles. Never did Hdrol but epi was decent. Never really ran it past 40 but I wouldn't mind doing a 6 weeker closer to summer.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I guess I never really worried about cholesterol before bc every time i've gotten bloodwork its never been an issue. I'm naturally ectomorphic and diet is really key for me like it is for most. Not being able to eat as much as I need really hurts me more than other body types I feel. I totally hear ya about cholesterol tho. Some folks just or more sensitive to lipid issues like I am more sensitive to liver issues. Since I am on TRT I think I may stick to more milder cycles. Never did Hdrol but epi was decent. Never really ran it past 40 but I wouldn't mind doing a 6 weeker closer to summer.
I'm on TRT too. Hdrol pairs very very well with Test.

jbeltmann

Awards
I'm on TRT too. Hdrol pairs very very well with Test.
I hope I'm not hijacking here but idk what to do for my next cut/recomp cycle before summer. I was thinking epi and another non methyl but honestly most of the non methyls have to be dosed outrageously high. In your opinion would hdrol possibly stacked with another non methyl such as 11kt/oxo, stano, furaza, hexadrone, or winabol be any better or safer than epi paired with any of the aforementioned non methyls? Should I not even waste my money with said non methyls?

Edit-forgot to mention I was considering taking my chances with customs and ordering some Dragon sd from the uk. Heard good things but unfortunately by the time I got in the game it was banned already. Would that be a better option at 10 mg/day for cut/recomp purposes? Plus I'd have enough left for a winter bulk ruining 20mg/day. Not sure if it'd be worth the hassle tho

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I hope I'm not hijacking here but idk what to do for my next cut/recomp cycle before summer. I was thinking epi and another non methyl but honestly most of the non methyls have to be dosed outrageously high. In your opinion would hdrol possibly stacked with another non methyl such as 11kt/oxo, stano, furaza, hexadrone, or winabol be any better or safer than epi paired with any of the aforementioned non methyls? Should I not even waste my money with said non methyls?

Edit-forgot to mention I was considering taking my chances with customs and ordering some Dragon sd from the uk. Heard good things but unfortunately by the time I got in the game it was banned already. Would that be a better option at 10 mg/day for cut/recomp purposes? Plus I'd have enough left for a winter bulk ruining 20mg/day. Not sure if it'd be worth the hassle tho
SD is better at low doses IMO. The sides are manageable and the results are keepable.

Have u consider the 19-Nor family of non-methyls? While sides are prevelant, so are results. Dienozone stacks well with Hdrol. We used to do such things back in the day, lol. 15lbs of mass and gettin leaner was common place with stacks like that.

I cant guarantee that its entirely safe though. I tend to take the precautious route these days.

jbeltmann

Awards
SD is better at low doses IMO. The sides are manageable and the results are keepable.

Have u consider the 19-Nor family of non-methyls? While sides are prevelant, so are results. Dienozone stacks well with Hdrol. We used to do such things back in the day, lol. 15lbs of mass and gettin leaner was common place with stacks like that.

I cant guarantee that its entirely safe though. I tend to take the precautious route these days.
I love me some trest mixed with dienazone. Ran it the last 2 cycles but the last one I ran super dmz with it. I still have 2 grams of raw powder trest and another bottle of trestobol. Was thinking about saving that for a bigger run in the future with either sd or ??? I figured sides on epi or halo, even tho I haven't ruin halo yet, would be pretty manageable considering my exp. I don't think I'd even bother running trest on a mild cycle since I'm on trt. Figured that'd be more than enough to combat any lethargy