Stenabol log

symtex21

Awards
I was gonna wait for the tr3st to come out , but I have decided to run Olympus Labs stenabol. I am gonna keep pretty detailed records for the next month , since I am starting a new nutrition plan also. I am taking weekly pics and measurements, I will probably wait till the end of the cycle before I post the pics. I started saturday.

cycle
Test cypionate- 200mg trt
Stenabol- 15/20/20/20
arimidex-.5mg e3d
lgi damage control- will take this throughout the cycle and for a month after

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed:)

Enjoy your cycle.

symtex21

Awards
These were taken last thursday, all measurements are in a relaxed position
weight-184
Neck-16
chest-40
bi's-15
thigh-22
calf-15.5
forearm-11.5

symtex21

Awards
So I am on day 5, and I weighed 189 this morning. I ate earlier than normal , so I will have to do my measurements in the morning while fasted. I am starting to feel a slight bit of aggression so far.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I am on day 5, and I weighed 189 this morning. I ate earlier than normal , so I will have to do my measurements in the morning while fasted. I am starting to feel a slight bit of aggression so far.
Aaahhh...here we go:)

symtex21

Awards
Day 6 , I did shoulders today and felt really strong with a really good pump, I have saw a lot of people saying m-sten messes with their appetite. I have been super hungry the last few days.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6 , I did shoulders today and felt really strong with a really good pump, I have saw a lot of people saying m-sten messes with their appetite. I have been super hungry the last few days.
Everyone is different....some experience sides, some don't.

Mystere3

Awards
Usually appetite suppression is late in a cycle from a combination of hepatotoxicity and low t

symtex21

Awards
I went ahead and bumped it up to 20mg a day starting saturday. Getting some decent pumps nothing too crazy, no sides to report as of yet. I am getting a bit of strength increase added 2 reps to last set of bench week 1 245x5 second week 245x7.

symtex21

Awards
So I am thinking of bumping up to 25mg for the last 2 weeks. You guys think that would be too much?

Mystere3

Awards
So I am thinking of bumping up to 25mg for the last 2 weeks. You guys think that would be too much?
It takes awhile for you to notice the increases; I'd give it at least a week.

symtex21

Awards
I am gonna stick at 20mg for the third week. I did back today and I think I am really starting to feel the m-sten kick in had a crazy pump in my back felt really strong today and I am up to 193. I have been running super low carb this last week less than 30 grams a day.

symtex21

Awards
while I was out i went ahead and had my bp checked 118/78. It is a little higher than I normally run but still pretty good.

symtex21

Awards
I did chest today, I normally don't try and lift very heavy. I work out at home and I don't trust my wife spotting me, but I said what the hell today.
135x10
185x10
225x5
255x5
275x2
225x12
275 is the most I have put on the bar since I was in my early 20's, I have nothing but good things to say about stenabol thus far into the cycle. I would really like to extend it to 5weeks , but that is not gonna be possible.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did chest today, I normally don't try and lift very heavy. I work out at home and I don't trust my wife spotting me, but I said what the hell today.
135x10
185x10
225x5
255x5
275x2
225x12
275 is the most I have put on the bar since I was in my early 20's, I have nothing but good things to say about stenabol thus far into the cycle. I would really like to extend it to 5weeks , but that is not gonna be possible.
Sounds great! Why you can't extend the cycle?

symtex21

Awards
I have a blood test for my trt last week of may, I want to give myself enough time so liver test look ok, and I don't want to hear my wife's mouth when more supps come in the mail lol.

symtex21

Awards
Saturday started the 4th week, gonna finish the cycle at 30mgs per day.

symtex21

Awards
I wish I would have done 30 the whole way , the only thing I have noticed so far with 30 is a bit of a short temper

symtex21

Awards
I also got the trest in the mail friday, guess I will save it for the end of june.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also got the trest in the mail friday, guess I will save it for the end of june.
I wouldn't be able to save it for June, lol...

symtex21

Awards
So I did 305x1 for last set on flat bb bench press. I am guess I gained about 30lbs on my bench during this cycle. I am not real sure but before I started this or the trt I was getting 245 x4 , so just as a guess I think I could have got 275. Weight was about 195 so I have gained around 10lbs