My first Helladrol cycle. Thoughts?

JDM41

Awards
Stats: 6'5" 205lbs 11%bf. my goals are to put on 8-10lbs of lean muscle, maybe lose 1% bf. Hopefully on Monday I will begin my first 10 week helladrol cycle. It will look like this. Helladrol wk 1-6 75-75-75-100-100-125 AI sports cycle support wk 1-6 Fish oil wk 1-10 BCAA wk 1-10 PCT Forma stanzol wk 3-10 HCgenerate wk 4-8 Torem wk 6-10 60-30-30-30 DAA wk 8-10 I hit the gym Monday-Saturday, but only cardio on Saturday. My diet has been on point for a few months now. I plan on eating a very clean target 3,800 calories, and keeping my cardio at 3 days a week for 30 minutes a day, usually intermittent sprints or stair master. Any advice is appreciated!! Thanks fellas.

Mystere3

Awards
Why are you using forma on cycle? Halo doesn't aromatize.

JDM41

Awards
I chose to start it mid cycle for two reasons; one being that my research has shown that forma will help keep you leaner on cycle and my biggest fear is gyno considering I had it pubertal gyno many years ago and I'm not trying to relive those days! I'm also trying to keep my estrogen from dropping too low, think something like transderm or a different test booster on cycle will be more beneficial?

Mystere3

Awards
If you're going to use forma on cycle, I'd dose it low. Use like 6 pumps once a day. You don't need a test booster, you're taking a steroid.

I also don't believe this elite/mrs/nt b bullsht about starting hcgenerate on cycle. Save that for PCT. Do you really think you're going to get much restart while you're taking 125 mg a day of hdrol? Hcgenerate is not hcg.

JDM41

Awards
Yea I've heard HCgenerate work both ways, I actually had intended to take it PCT only but was convinced to start it early and switch to DAA when it runs out.

Mystere3

Awards
Yea I've heard HCgenerate work both ways, I actually had intended to take it PCT only but was convinced to start it early and switch to DAA when it runs out.
Yeah it doesn't. It's just a scheme to try to get people to buy more.

Mystere3

Awards
Nt bm / mrs / gkp / rs / elite are all the same ppl, very sketchy. I think helladrol and hcgenerate (and n2slin) are good products as well as epistrong, but a lot of their stuff is utter garbage.

JDM41

Awards
I see. Thanks for the advice. I'll get back to my original cycle and start HCgenerate in PCT.

HoldtheRope76

Awards
Be ready to be thirsty ALL the time. I was drinking close to two gallons of water a day, and i had that dry hangover mouth all the time no matter how much water I drank. I increased strength every week which was great