Help me with my 4 Week SD Cycle Bulking

spitboy2000

Board Supporter
Awards
OK Guys

4 Weeks on 4 Weeks off. Bulking.

I'm thinking 10mg SD and 600mg 4ad trans every day, plus adex every other day for e control. I'm paranoid about man tits.

175, 6'0, two cycles behind me. Trying to add a shitload of muscle to my chest shoulders and back. Any suggestions? Add anything? Dosage levels?

Thanks!

Gary

tattoopierced1

I wouldnt worry about the ADEX the SD will keep you fairly dry. However, I'd up the SD to 20mg ED.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
exactly what TP said.
20mg SD + Grapefruit juice.
600mg 4ad

make sure your training and diet is in order.

spitboy2000

Board Supporter
Awards
won't grapefruit juice increase the effective dosage, making it like 30mg or 40mg? Thereby increasing sides?

Also, I believe Sledge has come to the belief that people should start at 10mg SD now..Thoughts?

Gary

tattoopierced1

sides with SD are very minimal, and if your only taking 20mg, then how can grapefruit juice make it like 30mg? just aint gonna happen...20 cant turn into 30. I believe it should be started at 20mg because of the comment in the first post of "Trying to add a shitload of muscle to my chest shoulders and back." Also, keep in mind you may want to have some taurine on hand in case the back pumps get too bad for you...I didnt notice anything till the last 2-3 days, but you should take the taurine all the way through your cycle.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Were you guys using grapefruit juice with your cycles?

tattoopierced1

no. Didnt feel like I needed to, plus with all the other things I was taking and the recent medical info about grapefruit juice and certain medicine, I didnt want to mess with it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you cycle is good but I would run it for 6 weeks and use just keep nolva on hand or wait for sledges new product to come out. I think adex would be overkill and may hurt gains. I would use something just not adex. Maybe some formestane if you could find it. 10 mg is a good dose stacked with the 600 mg of 4ad. Like I said though I would run it for at least 6 weeks.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Trying to add a shitload of muscle to my chest shoulders and back.
Remember Compound Lifts. Bench, Pullups, Deadlifts.

Use no Machines - until you've done these.

spitboy2000

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm concentrating on military press, incline DB and fly, wide chin ups, and T-Bar Rows. Squats Yes Deadlifts no.

I'm doing 4 weeks on and 4 off because in eight weeks, I'll be on an Indian reservation for ten days. I dunno if there's gonna be a gym setup, and I figure I need to complete my PCT to protect my gains by the time I have to take time off...

Eat Eat Eat. I'm doing HST too...

Remember Compound Lifts. Bench, Pullups, Deadlifts.

Use no Machines - until you've done these.