My FIRST CYCLE!!!

Fatb0y

Awards
Hello everyone,

Yesterday I ordered everything I'm gonna need and in about 2 weeks I'm gonna start my very first cycle of 30mg epistane (RPN Havoc) for 6 weeks! So I thought it'd be fun to create this thread and keep you guys updated on my progress, just for anyone who's interested. I choose epistane because it's said to have little side effects and low toxicity to the liver, and since it's a fairly mild anabolic, I figured, I should be able to maintain the gains I make while on it! (With good PCT off course). Beginning stats:

Lifting for 3 years
Height: 6"
Weight: 180 lbs
BF: 12%
Bench: 225
Squat: 285
DL: 350

I'm currently on a powerlifting style routine and gonna stick with this routine during my cycle. I'm looking to make some serious progression on my bench and squat, (anywhere from 25-50 pounds on my bench and 40-80 pounds on my squat) and hoping to keep my strength gains afterwards. Also hoping to pack on some size as well (bout 10-15 pounds of lean muscle would be nice.)

My diet will be 3500-4000 kcals a day, I know this is fairly low since I want to boost my strength as much as possible, but I want to stay at the same BF%. So all in all I think this will lead to some nice strenght increases and body recomp.

My cycle will look like this:

Havoc 30 mg e.d. 6 weeks (30/30/30/30/30/30)
Milk thistle
Celery seed
Taurine
Magnesium
Creatine
BCAA's

And PCT will consist of
Nolvadex 20 mg e.d. 3 weeks (20/20/20)
Bulbine Natalensis 720 mg e.d. 3 weeks

So as I said, I will start in about 2 weeks, I'll keep you guys updated on my progress in terms of strenght and weight gainzzz, and my general experience. Also, If any of you who are more experienced have any tips or advice (PCT in check?, enough liver support during cycle?), please feel welcome to comment!!

Peace Out

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
if you bought all that jazz for your cycle, it's fine... otherwise I'm going to suggest Cycle Assist!

Pct I would extend another week

Mystere3

Awards
Extend your pct to 4 weeks and run 20/20/10/10