Syr SD/1,4add Spring Bulking

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MaNiaK1027
    How are you breaking up the Lean Xtreme throughout the day....could you still see results off of 3 or is 4 much better?
    As Sledge suggested me to do.
    2 caps in the morning
    1 cap after 4h
    Then i felt that wasnt enough and I added another cap, pre-workout or before bed.
    With 7OH youhave to ramp until u feel sore on your joints and then take a cap less.

2. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.13%

day 45 Started PCT

Due to a couple of businees trips scheduled for the second half of this month, I decided to not waste SD doing a second minicycle in which i could workout only 4-5 times.
    So I started pct 3 days ago.
    Total days of 1,4 have been 42. My judgement on it is: almost worthless. The only benefit i got is appetite increase (which is still present).
    SD: 3 weeks, net gain 9lbs and decent strenght. The extra lb was water.

Also, I stopped taking forskolin, I prefer to use it on cycle. I dont want potential extra estrogens right now.

I'll be doing 3 weeks of PCT with Rebound XT only (til the end of the month).
    Dosing will be the following:
    days 1-3: 25mg
    days 4-7: 50mg
    days 8-15: 75mg
    days 16-21: 50mg

After other 3 weeks off, I'll start a recomp cycle (gotta figure yet what exactly use).
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.23%

Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    Total days of 1,4 have been 42. My judgement on it is: almost worthless.
    Doooooooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I was afraid you were going to say that.

I bought 4 bottles of 90 caps of 200mg before the ban. I can't believe I pissed about $250 away on that ****. I kept hearing all these great things about 1,4, so I bought it. Right after it arrived I kept reading that it was bunk. I can't even try to sell it to someone b/c I put all the caps in a vitamin bottle so that it would be indiscreet.

Syr, thanks for keeping a great log. It was informative, even if I didn't like this last bit of information.
    •   

4. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.13%

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    Doooooooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I was afraid you were going to say that.

I bought 4 bottles of 90 caps of 200mg before the ban. I can't believe I pissed about $250 away on that ****. I kept hearing all these great things about 1,4, so I bought it. Right after it arrived I kept reading that it was bunk. I can't even try to sell it to someone b/c I put all the caps in a vitamin bottle so that it would be indiscreet.

Syr, thanks for keeping a great log. It was informative, even if I didn't like this last bit of information.
    Well u know, 150$ to have an appetite stimulation effect its a bit ovrerkill dont u think. BTW, It wasnt very suppressive at all.
    The dione MAY work well, if u got that instead of the diol, its worth a try.

Its not on ban list and if someone trust u, you can still sell it. I think it works for someone, old people maybe

[Edit: added note about 1,4 suppression]
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.23%

I do have the dione, but I don't think the reviews have been much better. Maybe it will work for a cutter. It is frequently touted as being good for this purpose.
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.43%

just hi-dose it. It's not totally worthless, and synergistically should be helpful. I mean, it might not be worth all that dough, but all is not lost! (...I should be a motivational speaker...)
  7. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.23%

Thank you for restoring meaning to my life, Milwood. I believe Syr was running 1000mg per day. That is pretty damn high already, and probably the amount I will use. I do have the dione, so that is a plus.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

BTW, It wasnt very suppressive at all
    This is interesting, because I experienced the opposite. I found it worked but was too suppressive for me. The latter is the reason I probably won't use what I have left.
  9. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.13%

day 60 (circa :) )

Finished PCT yesterday. Used rebound for almost 4 weeks, pyramiding the dosages the following and switching after 5 days:
    25/50/75/50/25.

The work trips I had during this PCT made me very tired and i lost more than 1kg with each, but I recovered it all the weight loss in the resting week after.
    I believe 1,4 was still holding in my blood to a certain degree and that the loss was mostly glicogen, water and fat.
    Actually I look BETTER in the mirror and about 1,5cm of belly are gone.

This means that I can assest 8.5lbs of LBM with this cycle and that I'm very happy.

Now, after reading CEDeoudes59 bloodtests I decided to take another RYR course, one week before the end of PCT, then I'll do another week and then finally i'll go to get my blood drew for testing.
    Then I'll see if there is space for a second SD 3 weeker or I have just to wait for the summer recomp I planned.
  10. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.43%

Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    Finished PCT yesterday. Used rebound for almost 4 weeks, pyramiding the dosages the following and switching after 5 days:
    25/50/75/50/25.

The work trips I had during this PCT made me very tired and i lost more than 1kg with each, but I recovered it all the weight loss in the resting week after.
    I believe 1,4 was still holding in my blood to a certain degree and that the loss was mostly glicogen, water and fat.
    Actually I look BETTER in the mirror and about 1,5cm of belly are gone.

This means that I can assest 8.5lbs of LBM with this cycle and that I'm very happy.

Now, after reading CEDeoudes59 bloodtests I decided to take another RYR course, one week before the end of PCT, then I'll do another week and then finally i'll go to get my blood drew for testing.
    Then I'll see if there is space for a second SD 3 weeker or I have just to wait for the summer recomp I planned.
    Nice work, SYR. Definitely wanna see how your blood work goes.
    Has that RXT pyaramid idea been discussed/suggested around, or did you come up with that? I'm trying to devise my own scheme for PCT which includes nolva and RXT (but less of each), so this idea interests me.
  11. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.13%

Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    Nice work, SYR. Definitely wanna see how your blood work goes.
    Has that RXT pyaramid idea been discussed/suggested around, or did you come up with that? I'm trying to devise my own scheme for PCT which includes nolva and RXT (but less of each), so this idea interests me.
    My idea, considering the use of clomid and HCG starting at the end of the cycle and continuing during PCT. The reason behind this was the presence of a long lasting hormone (boldenone) in my blood for 2-4 weeks after the last dose, based on some empiric data.
    Anyway, while I was doing this, I asked Dr.D and he said that it was smart

Now that I finished PCT, I can say that it did good. I didnt feel really shut down for any moment during and after the cycle. I should have stopped 1,4 at the same time I finished the SD minicycle, but my plans got changed off my control and so I adapted the course of action at my best. I'll repeat ab nauseam, I'm really happy with this cycle and I dont see the time to run SD again for 3 weeks. Bloodtests will tell.

I think Dr.D posted somewhere his protocol for Nolva+6oxo, it was sort of a crossed ramping of each compound, with RXT added to Nolva I have no idea of the best protocol.
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.3%

[QUOTE=Beowulf]Thank you for restoring meaning to my life, Milwood. I believe Syr was running 1000mg per day. That is pretty damn high already, and probably the amount I will use. I do have the dione, so that is a plus.[/QUOTE

I bought the bulknitrition brand (dione version). Took about 1200mg everday and did not get ANYTHING i mean ANYTHING from it, its worthless in my opinion.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Winter/Spring Bulk
    By Broadmeister in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 04:53 PM
  2. My Winter/Spring Bulk
    By Broadmeister in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 06:43 PM
  3. SD\Max LMG Winter Bulk!!!
    By tanto in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-12-2005, 10:25 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-25-2005, 09:19 PM
  5. Using sesathin with sd, and max lmg Bulking..
    By Changing in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-29-2005, 10:10 PM