Syr SD/1,4add Spring Bulking

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Are you going to do bloodtests any time? I'm trying to get it done before my next cycle but money is tight.

2. Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI
    Are you going to do bloodtests any time? I'm trying to get it done before my next cycle but money is tight.
    Same here. And i just preordered 2 more bottles of SD. I pay for blood tests here, so, i think i'll do at the end of my cycle, instead than now.
    •   

3. day 30 (SD day 21)

Morning weight: +0.4kg. Again! Gains stopped yesterday and up today. Sweet. I checked the waist and it didnt increase. LX and GXR may play some role here.

Total gains: 9.6 lbs.

Strenght: Very Good legs/bi/abs workout. I didnt note my heaviest leg press last week but i'm pretty sure i went up of another 22lbs yesterday
    Anyway, strenght gains are holding. Arent explosive (with a couple of exceptions), but there are and I love it.

Sides: Muscle fatigue, expecially legs. This basically started 3 days ago. Walking makes me terribly tired: I think any kind of resistance training is a total no-no while on SD.
    I'm not letargic at all, its something different. It could be glycogen depletion, but is sort of strange. Let me explain. I was FATIGUED when i hit the gym, after walking about 15 mins (yeah, go figure!). I did a shortened byke, but at higher difficulty. No pain. I did squat, leg press and front leg curls. My legs felt BETTER, not worse! And remained in an overall better state the rest of the day. Its like SD wants me to go to the gym everyday! LOL.

Anyway, today is the last day of the first SD minicycle.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    I think any kind of resistance training is a total no-no while on SD.
    Uhhhhh???That is a confusing comment. Tell me that is a misprint.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    Uhhhhh???That is a confusing comment. Tell me that is a misprint.
    No, its not a misprint. For me at least, after a little more than 2 weeks i'm feeling this muscle fatigue, particularly on the legs.
    *Walking* for 15+ minutes was *painful* yesterday. I had to stop a couple times. I had a 25min walk on monday and that was a lil tiring but not in the same way.
    For me a SD cycle cant last more than 3 weeks.

Now the strangest thing was the positive effect of hard anaerobic training. If it was glicogen depletion, it should have been WORSE after working out. I cant really explain, it must be something else.
    Hopefully for me, I have a sedentary lifestyle and i dont have to do long walks or even cardio and i can reduce recreational activities which involves long walks for a week , altough the high speed bike wasnt painful as i thought, but i put only 4 mins.

I'll update on this in the next days. I think SD has effect for about 5-7 days after stopping it, but this fatigue shouldnt be getting worse.
    •   

6. Regarding fatigue-- Maybe you need more recovery time than you think? Just an idea.

Regarding aerobic training -- it could be the 1,4ad. I noticed the treadmill was much easier while on this.

7. Maybe it is my confusion, but isn't resistance training another term for weight training? I think what you are saying is that cardio is a no-no. Or maybe i'm the one who has the terms wrong.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    Maybe it is my confusion, but isn't resistance training another term for weight training? I think what you are saying is that cardio is a no-no. Or maybe i'm the one who has the terms wrong.
    I here what ur saying, i was confused on this as well. lol

9. I'm subscribing to this one....
    Looks good so far!
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

10. Quote Originally Posted by rrgg
    Regarding fatigue-- Maybe you need more recovery time than you think? Just an idea.
    Nope, the recovery is really double than usual. Altough I had to delay a couple of workouts recently, so it could be the opposite. Like SD wants that i hit the gym more lol.

Let me explain what i meant with "resistance training", I meant long sessions of cardio or speaking of weights lots of reps with very low weights, at the extremes of training for "resistance", like 20+ reps. I havent tried this but I got the feeling that it would be painful for me. I think its a matter of DURATION of the excercise.

Regarding aerobic training -- it could be the 1,4ad. I noticed the treadmill was much easier while on this.
    It was exactly the opposite: harder, and painful for me after just 15 mins of fast pace walk.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    It was exactly the opposite: harder, and painful for me after just 15 mins of fast pace walk.
    Where'd you get cramps? I got mine in the back and calves.

12. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait
    Where'd you get cramps? I got mine in the back and calves.
    They were not exactly cramps, but, i'd say calves, tights and lower back (left side).
  13. day 31 (off SD 1)

Morning weight: +0.1kg. Basically stable. It could be the tiramisu i ate yesterday (cant resist )

Total gains: 9.9 lbs. Lets say 10

Strenght: I hope for a good improvement in chest workout today, since it didnt go up as it should so far.

Sides: Muscle fatigue. It will subside in a few days i'm sure. Yesterday I had some lower back pain.

Supps: Starting forksolin today.

14. Syr, would you consider doing a Do & Don't list when you are finished with a summary of the cycle (amounts, length of time for particular PH's and supplements, protocol, etc.)?

I am going to start my own SD and 1,4 ad stack next week and your log has been very useful.

I realize that you started with a list, but it changed over the cycle and you seemed to change as you needed to during it. Seems like a summary would be a great way to finish it off, just a suggestion.

15. Quote Originally Posted by sirpsycho
    Syr, would you consider doing a Do & Don't list when you are finished with a summary of the cycle (amounts, length of time for particular PH's and supplements, protocol, etc.)?

I am going to start my own SD and 1,4 ad stack next week and your log has been very useful.

I realize that you started with a list, but it changed over the cycle and you seemed to change as you needed to during it. Seems like a summary would be a great way to finish it off, just a suggestion.
    Yes, I will.
    So far I cant tell If 1,4 is worth a thing. But I have still hope.
    I always change on course, I have a good feeling on how my body act and react, but i try to stick with the essential to not compromise the validity of the log. I'm running 1,4 @ 1g circa ED. I ran SD for 3 weeks instead of stopping at 2 since i could bear the sides. and I will do another 3 weeker as planned.
    I wish i knew more and i had started some ancillary from the beginning (namely 7oh and GXR): i could have avoided a little fat. Anyway my waist size is still LESS than it was on the peak of my last cycle when i weighted 9 lbs less and had some water.
  16. day 34 (off SD 4)

Weight: It went a little down 2 days ago but its still at the peak now. The 10lbs of gain seems solid No more than 2lbs are fat.

Strenght: Good chest/tri workout today. Finally I added 10lb on flat bench and 5 on incline bench.

Sides: The tremendous muscle fatigue that impaired long walks finally went off

Supps: No change. I think to feel some fat mobilization effect from forskolin, but its too early to say.

17. Sides: The tremendous muscle fatigue that impaired long walks finally went off
    How is the hairloss, if any?

Or... how does it compare to other PH/AAS you've tried? Thanks

18. Quote Originally Posted by rrgg
    How is the hairloss, if any?

Or... how does it compare to other PH/AAS you've tried? Thanks
    Oh i just finished replying in another thread about these matters.
    I am no prone to hairloss, BUT I have BPH and so very androgenic compounds are a no-no for me.
    I rate SD on pair of m4ohn. 1-Test was WORSE. I havent tried much gear yet. Hope this helps.
  19. day 39 (off SD 9)

A little update to just post that my weight is stable, fluctuating in the last half kilo.
    SD effects wiped off after 4 days since i stopped it.
    Yesterday workout was just fine. Strenght is staying.

Sides: A little of back acne, started when i stopped SD hmm. I'm fighting it manually

Supps: I dont remember if i said that i'm taking LX 4 caps/dy. I think thats my dose. Waist is under control, so its working.
  20. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

How are you breaking up the Lean Xtreme throughout the day....could you still see results off of 3 or is 4 much better?

21. Quote Originally Posted by MaNiaK1027
    How are you breaking up the Lean Xtreme throughout the day....could you still see results off of 3 or is 4 much better?
    As Sledge suggested me to do.
    2 caps in the morning
    1 cap after 4h
    Then i felt that wasnt enough and I added another cap, pre-workout or before bed.
    With 7OH youhave to ramp until u feel sore on your joints and then take a cap less.
  22. day 45 Started PCT

Due to a couple of businees trips scheduled for the second half of this month, I decided to not waste SD doing a second minicycle in which i could workout only 4-5 times.
    So I started pct 3 days ago.
    Total days of 1,4 have been 42. My judgement on it is: almost worthless. The only benefit i got is appetite increase (which is still present).
    SD: 3 weeks, net gain 9lbs and decent strenght. The extra lb was water.

Also, I stopped taking forskolin, I prefer to use it on cycle. I dont want potential extra estrogens right now.

I'll be doing 3 weeks of PCT with Rebound XT only (til the end of the month).
    Dosing will be the following:
    days 1-3: 25mg
    days 4-7: 50mg
    days 8-15: 75mg
    days 16-21: 50mg

After other 3 weeks off, I'll start a recomp cycle (gotta figure yet what exactly use).

23. Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    Total days of 1,4 have been 42. My judgement on it is: almost worthless.
    Doooooooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I was afraid you were going to say that.

I bought 4 bottles of 90 caps of 200mg before the ban. I can't believe I pissed about $250 away on that ****. I kept hearing all these great things about 1,4, so I bought it. Right after it arrived I kept reading that it was bunk. I can't even try to sell it to someone b/c I put all the caps in a vitamin bottle so that it would be indiscreet.

Syr, thanks for keeping a great log. It was informative, even if I didn't like this last bit of information.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    Doooooooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I was afraid you were going to say that.

I bought 4 bottles of 90 caps of 200mg before the ban. I can't believe I pissed about $250 away on that ****. I kept hearing all these great things about 1,4, so I bought it. Right after it arrived I kept reading that it was bunk. I can't even try to sell it to someone b/c I put all the caps in a vitamin bottle so that it would be indiscreet.

Syr, thanks for keeping a great log. It was informative, even if I didn't like this last bit of information.
    Well u know, 150$ to have an appetite stimulation effect its a bit ovrerkill dont u think. BTW, It wasnt very suppressive at all.
    The dione MAY work well, if u got that instead of the diol, its worth a try.

Its not on ban list and if someone trust u, you can still sell it. I think it works for someone, old people maybe

[Edit: added note about 1,4 suppression]

25. I do have the dione, but I don't think the reviews have been much better. Maybe it will work for a cutter. It is frequently touted as being good for this purpose.

26. just hi-dose it. It's not totally worthless, and synergistically should be helpful. I mean, it might not be worth all that dough, but all is not lost! (...I should be a motivational speaker...)

27. Thank you for restoring meaning to my life, Milwood. I believe Syr was running 1000mg per day. That is pretty damn high already, and probably the amount I will use. I do have the dione, so that is a plus.

28. BTW, It wasnt very suppressive at all
    This is interesting, because I experienced the opposite. I found it worked but was too suppressive for me. The latter is the reason I probably won't use what I have left.
  29. day 60 (circa :) )

Finished PCT yesterday. Used rebound for almost 4 weeks, pyramiding the dosages the following and switching after 5 days:
    25/50/75/50/25.

The work trips I had during this PCT made me very tired and i lost more than 1kg with each, but I recovered it all the weight loss in the resting week after.
    I believe 1,4 was still holding in my blood to a certain degree and that the loss was mostly glicogen, water and fat.
    Actually I look BETTER in the mirror and about 1,5cm of belly are gone.

This means that I can assest 8.5lbs of LBM with this cycle and that I'm very happy.

Now, after reading CEDeoudes59 bloodtests I decided to take another RYR course, one week before the end of PCT, then I'll do another week and then finally i'll go to get my blood drew for testing.
    Then I'll see if there is space for a second SD 3 weeker or I have just to wait for the summer recomp I planned.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    Finished PCT yesterday. Used rebound for almost 4 weeks, pyramiding the dosages the following and switching after 5 days:
    25/50/75/50/25.

The work trips I had during this PCT made me very tired and i lost more than 1kg with each, but I recovered it all the weight loss in the resting week after.
    I believe 1,4 was still holding in my blood to a certain degree and that the loss was mostly glicogen, water and fat.
    Actually I look BETTER in the mirror and about 1,5cm of belly are gone.

This means that I can assest 8.5lbs of LBM with this cycle and that I'm very happy.

Now, after reading CEDeoudes59 bloodtests I decided to take another RYR course, one week before the end of PCT, then I'll do another week and then finally i'll go to get my blood drew for testing.
    Then I'll see if there is space for a second SD 3 weeker or I have just to wait for the summer recomp I planned.
    Nice work, SYR. Definitely wanna see how your blood work goes.
    Has that RXT pyaramid idea been discussed/suggested around, or did you come up with that? I'm trying to devise my own scheme for PCT which includes nolva and RXT (but less of each), so this idea interests me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Winter/Spring Bulk
    By Broadmeister in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 04:53 PM
  2. My Winter/Spring Bulk
    By Broadmeister in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 06:43 PM
  3. SD\Max LMG Winter Bulk!!!
    By tanto in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-12-2005, 10:25 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-25-2005, 09:19 PM
  5. Using sesathin with sd, and max lmg Bulking..
    By Changing in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-29-2005, 10:10 PM