Syr SD/1,4add Spring Bulking

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rrgg
    FYI - I noticed increase in appetite in the first week from 1,4ad. And-- I was very skeptical and didn't expect it to happen...
    For me is too difficult to catch up an appetite increase. The effect i'm having from 4g B12 is slightly noticeable, but exist.
    I think the little disconfort that 1,4 gives me the few hours after i take it neutralize any benefit in that sense.
    This morning i had a little nausea, but i dont think SD is the culprit. We'll see...

BTW, did u split the dose of 1,4 or not?

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yes, I split the dose. If I'm taking 4 caps, then I split it into 4 separate doses per day. I know that can be inconvenient sometimes...
  3. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

Yes, I split the dose. If I'm taking 4 caps, then I split it into 4 separate doses per day. I know that can be inconvenient sometimes...
    I'm not splitting mine. I couldnt eat that sh*t more than once a day
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Well, it was pre-capped. Since you have powder, you could also try a transdermal. Costs more but you'd get a more even dosage and no taste problems. (I have some powder too but am not sure I'll use it after all).
  5. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

Well, it was pre-capped. Since you have powder, you could also try a transdermal. Costs more but you'd get a more even dosage and no taste problems. (I have some powder too but am not sure I'll use it after all).
    Next cycle i will use trans. Now I dont have all the stuff i need (carrier and DMSO) and importing em is a PITA.
    Someone said that the bioavailability of 1,4 as trans is around 30% compared to 45% oral. Being expensive, its definitely better to chug the ****.

I'm pretty accurate with the dosing (its exactly one "small" teaspoon) I wonder only about the half life and if i'm not wasting some taking in a single dose.
  6. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

day 15 (SD day 7)

Morning Weight: +0.5kg! I have no words. Yesterday weight was equal to my peak (that is when i was full of water from 4ad last december), but now i'm where i've never been
    Total gains: +4.2 lbs from thre beginning. Changed the sign accordingly
    Strenght gains: I have to wait mroe for these. Yesterday (chest/abs day) I tried to add at least 5 lbs to the benches with the conclusion to do less reps and to stress my arms joints too much. Today my arms are pretty sore
    Sides: No sides! I didnt even feel little nauseous/full this morning

Edit: i miscalculated the SD days in the couple 2 updates:, i started last saturday, which was day 8 of 1,4.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    Next cycle i will use trans. Now I dont have all the stuff i need (carrier and DMSO) and importing em is a PITA.
    Someone said that the bioavailability of 1,4 as trans is around 30% compared to 45% oral. Being expensive, its definitely better to chug the ****.

I'm pretty accurate with the dosing (its exactly one "small" teaspoon) I wonder only about the half life and if i'm not wasting some taking in a single dose.
    One of the advantages of 1,4AD is it's bioavailability, so it makes little sense to TD it. (But you would get the "timed release" benefit, I guess.) I would consider capping it yourself. Or maybe mix it in with your protein shakes. Wouldn't this dilute it enough to help with the taste?
  8. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x
    One of the advantages of 1,4AD is it's bioavailability, so it makes little sense to TD it. (But you would get the "timed release" benefit, I guess.) I would consider capping it yourself. Or maybe mix it in with your protein shakes. Wouldn't this dilute it enough to help with the taste?
    Unfortunately i dont swallow caps, otherwise i would have already got a capping machine
    I didnt try to put in a shake. After my experience with CEE, I'm not going to try that again. I'm 200% sure that this stuff is too bitter to taste decent even in 14 oz.
  9. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

day 16 (SD day 8)

Morning Weight: +0.4kg. I'm not surprised anymore
    Total gains: +5.1 lbs from thre beginning.
    Notes: Arms joint still sore. I hope they'll be fine for tomorrow workout.
    Sides: Morning wood. If that can be considered a side effect
  10. I know nothing...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.53%

Good to hear, you have good results. I was waiting for you to try m4oht, but I guess you won't be using it while you have SD (can't blame you though, I'm the same way right now)
  11. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

day 17 (SD day 9)

Morning Weight: -0.3kg. Hmmm... I was very hungry yesterday. Probably I didnt meet my protein intake. But I ate a lot of carbs. I think that for me SD is not carb hungry as most people say. I'm checking all meals today and If I dont gain at least 0.5kg tomorrow, I have to raise the SD to 20mg.
    Notes: Triceps and joints still sore: delayed the back workout to tomorrow.
    Sides: Costant pumps, but not painful.
  12. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

day 18 (SD day 10)

Morning Weight: +0.3kg. At least I recovered what i lost yesterday. I ate probably 700 cals over my maintenance and LOTS of proteins. The gains are not enough, I need to raise the dosage. I'm taking 20mg from today for 5-6 days. When the gains will stop again, I'll end my fist SD cycle.
    Total gains: +5 lbs from thre beginning.

Notes: Appetite up. It should be 1,4.
  13. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

Took 10mg in the morning and 10mg 1h before going to the gym.

Today workout was back/shoulders/abs. The strenght finally arrived
    I added about 5 lbs on most excercises. I'll see how goes friday with legs.
    And I hope also that the weight gains continue with the increased dosage.

Pumps: Very strong at the gym. I'm still pumped now (3 h later). Not painful though.

Supplements change: Following Dr.D suggestion, I'm starting Fenugreek today at 520mg. My caps are pretty strong.
    Last edited by Syr; 03-14-2005 at 07:21 PM.
  14. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

day 20 (SD day 12)

Morning weight: It was stable yesterday (hmpf), but its up 0.7kg today I'm trying to be totally consistent with the diet and the raised dosage is paying off. I dont think the fenugreek played a role in this. I know that I gain the most 2-3 days after the gym day and being my weight been in a plateau for 3 days, this perfectly explains the increase.
    Total gains: +6.2 lbs

Today is legs/abs workout. If there are news (like significant strenght increaase, I'll edit the post)

Sides: I was tired this morning, took one day off and slept other 3 hours. I feel perfectly fine now. Probably was just some accumulated lack of sleep/stress.

Supplements change: Started GXR yesterday. I'm taking 1 cap with the most carb rich meal (which is either lunch or dinner) and 1 cap post-workout. I'm adding 20g of carbs in my post-workout shake.
  15. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

day 21 (SD day 13)

Morning weight: Slight increase: +0.3 kg I know that I need to eat more on gym days, but yesterday simply i couldnt find the time.
    Total gains: +6.6 lbs
    Strenght: Yesterday workout was quicker than usual, but it was very good. +22 pounds on the leg press +5/10 pounds on the other calf excercises. SD is giving me the confidence that i can push the weights further without the risk of breaking my joints and i love this
    Sides: None Did I already say that I love SD?
  16. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

day 23 (SD day 15)

Morning weight: Holding stable +- 0.3lbs
    Total gains: 6.5 lbs circa

Slight increases: Not spectacular, but I felt a lot of endurance, like i could do N sets of the same reps on the bench press, but I couldnt increase the weight, pity.
    Sides: None

I think its time to stop the first SD minicycle, unless tomorrow weight is sensibly higher.
    Supplement changes: Changed the workout drink: Vendetta (EAA+carbs)+5g liquid protein +5g taurine in place of plain water (500ml). The endurance I experienced yesterday COULD be from this rather than from SD, but I have my doubts.
    Substituted absolved with Lean Xtreme, 2 caps daily, gotta raise the dosage. Taking 3 today.
    The same day I stop SD i'll start the forksolin at 100mg 2x day.
  17. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

day 26 (SD day 18)

Morning weight: Raised yesterday, and its holding stable now. I didnt weight all the past days. +0.6kg since the last measurement in this log
    Total gains: 7.9 lbs These gains are amazing for me, considering that i'm a frickin' hardgainer and that i'm SMALL.

Slight increases: I hope its better during today back workout. I plan to stop SD. Taking only 10mg today and tomorrow, then stop.
    Sides: None

Supps: I'm taking 3 caps of lean extreme, 2 in the morning and 1 at lunch. I plan to add another one in the evening if i still dont feel joint pain.
    I finished my bottle of red rice yeast yesterday and I'm saving the second one for the next SD mini cycle. I CANT find policosanol in europe and i'm pissed off.

[edit: fixed the quote]
    Last edited by Syr; 03-22-2005 at 08:31 AM.
  18. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

Day 28 (SD day 19)

Morning weight: +0.4kg i reduce the dose and the weight raises and after a gym day! I have no words. I'm gonna end this week with SD @10mg. I think that 1,4 is definitely contributing to the gains at this point.
    Total gains: 8.8 lbs. Amazing.

Strenght: Very Good back/shoulders workout yesterday! +5 lbs on all excercises. I had one very nice episode at the gym yesterday. I do 4x 12-10-8-6 dumbbell shoulder presses as my main shoulder excercise. Yesterday, after doing the first 3 sets, the last one was too difficult. I wondered why, changed the weight with a lighter one and checked my program. I was using heavier dumbbells without noticing it! An evil grin stamped on my face.

Sides: I feel my stomach always full, expecially after a meal and my abdominal muscles tensed. Its not like a indigestion, its the muscles around. this sounds like what someone experienced with back pumps, but its on the front for me lol. Not painful anyway. This is the very only side effect i'm experiencing.

Supps: No change, altough i'm going to figure the best way to take GXR.
  19. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.17%

Sorry I am an SD newb, as I never took the time to research it before, but:

Why are you taking a break from the SD in the middle of your cycle, why not run it concurrently with the 1,4? I knwo this is done with M1T b/c of its harsh effects, but I thought SD was supposed to be fairly safe on the liver, etc.

Help me out
  20. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

Quote Originally Posted by TheUsual
    Sorry I am an SD newb, as I never took the time to research it before, but:

Why are you taking a break from the SD in the middle of your cycle, why not run it concurrently with the 1,4? I knwo this is done with M1T b/c of its harsh effects, but I thought SD was supposed to be fairly safe on the liver, etc.

Help me out
    Because SD gains (both strenght and mass) diminish significantly after 3 weeks for the majority of the people. I will run 1,4 for all the cycle lenght, though. This is the main reason. The loading week of 1,4 was intended to make it kick in just when i stop SD (or sort of )

For me SD is not harsh, but I feel that its strong. I'm feeling tired (altough not letargic) this week, the gains reduced (i thought the mass gains stopped, but they actually didnt). But I also feel "super" while on this stuff, so I dont want to stop it I think that 3 weekers is the best lenght to run SD for me.

Check other logs, others did 3on/2off/3on SD cycles and loved them.

There are other two secondary reasons, related to safety (i'm VERY concerned about my health):
    1) Lipid profile. Expecially without doing bloodwork after 2-3 weeks, I would not run SD for more than 4 weeks. Moreover, I could only find red rice yeast to control cholesterol and thats supposedly not too nice on the liver. I have 2 bottles of it, running 15 days along the SD minicycles.
    2) RBC (red blood count) increase is not good for long periods of time (but long here is 6+ weeks). 3 weeks would be totally safe on this, but still i'm taking 0.1mg of aspirin as preventive measure. I think i am the only guy here that did this. Boldenone does that too, but here the small conversion rate of 1,4 plays his role on the safe side.

M1T is off my list of substances i would ever consider for a cycle. There is a good list of AAS both oral and trans that can be safe if used consciously.
  21. I know nothing...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.53%

Are you going to do bloodtests any time? I'm trying to get it done before my next cycle but money is tight.
  22. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI
    Are you going to do bloodtests any time? I'm trying to get it done before my next cycle but money is tight.
    Same here. And i just preordered 2 more bottles of SD. I pay for blood tests here, so, i think i'll do at the end of my cycle, instead than now.
  23. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

day 30 (SD day 21)

Morning weight: +0.4kg. Again! Gains stopped yesterday and up today. Sweet. I checked the waist and it didnt increase. LX and GXR may play some role here.

Total gains: 9.6 lbs.

Strenght: Very Good legs/bi/abs workout. I didnt note my heaviest leg press last week but i'm pretty sure i went up of another 22lbs yesterday
    Anyway, strenght gains are holding. Arent explosive (with a couple of exceptions), but there are and I love it.

Sides: Muscle fatigue, expecially legs. This basically started 3 days ago. Walking makes me terribly tired: I think any kind of resistance training is a total no-no while on SD.
    I'm not letargic at all, its something different. It could be glycogen depletion, but is sort of strange. Let me explain. I was FATIGUED when i hit the gym, after walking about 15 mins (yeah, go figure!). I did a shortened byke, but at higher difficulty. No pain. I did squat, leg press and front leg curls. My legs felt BETTER, not worse! And remained in an overall better state the rest of the day. Its like SD wants me to go to the gym everyday! LOL.

Anyway, today is the last day of the first SD minicycle.
  24. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.01%

I think any kind of resistance training is a total no-no while on SD.
    Uhhhhh???That is a confusing comment. Tell me that is a misprint.
  25. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    Uhhhhh???That is a confusing comment. Tell me that is a misprint.
    No, its not a misprint. For me at least, after a little more than 2 weeks i'm feeling this muscle fatigue, particularly on the legs.
    *Walking* for 15+ minutes was *painful* yesterday. I had to stop a couple times. I had a 25min walk on monday and that was a lil tiring but not in the same way.
    For me a SD cycle cant last more than 3 weeks.

Now the strangest thing was the positive effect of hard anaerobic training. If it was glicogen depletion, it should have been WORSE after working out. I cant really explain, it must be something else.
    Hopefully for me, I have a sedentary lifestyle and i dont have to do long walks or even cardio and i can reduce recreational activities which involves long walks for a week , altough the high speed bike wasnt painful as i thought, but i put only 4 mins.

I'll update on this in the next days. I think SD has effect for about 5-7 days after stopping it, but this fatigue shouldnt be getting worse.
  26. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Regarding fatigue-- Maybe you need more recovery time than you think? Just an idea.

Regarding aerobic training -- it could be the 1,4ad. I noticed the treadmill was much easier while on this.
  27. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.01%

Maybe it is my confusion, but isn't resistance training another term for weight training? I think what you are saying is that cardio is a no-no. Or maybe i'm the one who has the terms wrong.
  28. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.63%

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    Maybe it is my confusion, but isn't resistance training another term for weight training? I think what you are saying is that cardio is a no-no. Or maybe i'm the one who has the terms wrong.
    I here what ur saying, i was confused on this as well. lol
  29. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.08%

I'm subscribing to this one....
    Looks good so far!
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  30. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

Regarding fatigue-- Maybe you need more recovery time than you think? Just an idea.
    Nope, the recovery is really double than usual. Altough I had to delay a couple of workouts recently, so it could be the opposite. Like SD wants that i hit the gym more lol.

Let me explain what i meant with "resistance training", I meant long sessions of cardio or speaking of weights lots of reps with very low weights, at the extremes of training for "resistance", like 20+ reps. I havent tried this but I got the feeling that it would be painful for me. I think its a matter of DURATION of the excercise.

Regarding aerobic training -- it could be the 1,4ad. I noticed the treadmill was much easier while on this.
    It was exactly the opposite: harder, and painful for me after just 15 mins of fast pace walk.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.46%

It was exactly the opposite: harder, and painful for me after just 15 mins of fast pace walk.
    Where'd you get cramps? I got mine in the back and calves.
  32. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait
    Where'd you get cramps? I got mine in the back and calves.
    They were not exactly cramps, but, i'd say calves, tights and lower back (left side).
  33. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

day 31 (off SD 1)

Morning weight: +0.1kg. Basically stable. It could be the tiramisu i ate yesterday (cant resist )

Total gains: 9.9 lbs. Lets say 10

Strenght: I hope for a good improvement in chest workout today, since it didnt go up as it should so far.

Sides: Muscle fatigue. It will subside in a few days i'm sure. Yesterday I had some lower back pain.

Supps: Starting forksolin today.
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.81%

Syr, would you consider doing a Do & Don't list when you are finished with a summary of the cycle (amounts, length of time for particular PH's and supplements, protocol, etc.)?

I am going to start my own SD and 1,4 ad stack next week and your log has been very useful.

I realize that you started with a list, but it changed over the cycle and you seemed to change as you needed to during it. Seems like a summary would be a great way to finish it off, just a suggestion.
  35. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

Quote Originally Posted by sirpsycho
    Syr, would you consider doing a Do & Don't list when you are finished with a summary of the cycle (amounts, length of time for particular PH's and supplements, protocol, etc.)?

I am going to start my own SD and 1,4 ad stack next week and your log has been very useful.

I realize that you started with a list, but it changed over the cycle and you seemed to change as you needed to during it. Seems like a summary would be a great way to finish it off, just a suggestion.
    Yes, I will.
    So far I cant tell If 1,4 is worth a thing. But I have still hope.
    I always change on course, I have a good feeling on how my body act and react, but i try to stick with the essential to not compromise the validity of the log. I'm running 1,4 @ 1g circa ED. I ran SD for 3 weeks instead of stopping at 2 since i could bear the sides. and I will do another 3 weeker as planned.
    I wish i knew more and i had started some ancillary from the beginning (namely 7oh and GXR): i could have avoided a little fat. Anyway my waist size is still LESS than it was on the peak of my last cycle when i weighted 9 lbs less and had some water.
  36. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

day 34 (off SD 4)

Weight: It went a little down 2 days ago but its still at the peak now. The 10lbs of gain seems solid No more than 2lbs are fat.

Strenght: Good chest/tri workout today. Finally I added 10lb on flat bench and 5 on incline bench.

Sides: The tremendous muscle fatigue that impaired long walks finally went off

Supps: No change. I think to feel some fat mobilization effect from forskolin, but its too early to say.
  37. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Sides: The tremendous muscle fatigue that impaired long walks finally went off
    How is the hairloss, if any?

Or... how does it compare to other PH/AAS you've tried? Thanks
  38. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

How is the hairloss, if any?

Or... how does it compare to other PH/AAS you've tried? Thanks
    Oh i just finished replying in another thread about these matters.
    I am no prone to hairloss, BUT I have BPH and so very androgenic compounds are a no-no for me.
    I rate SD on pair of m4ohn. 1-Test was WORSE. I havent tried much gear yet. Hope this helps.
  39. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

day 39 (off SD 9)

A little update to just post that my weight is stable, fluctuating in the last half kilo.
    SD effects wiped off after 4 days since i stopped it.
    Yesterday workout was just fine. Strenght is staying.

Sides: A little of back acne, started when i stopped SD hmm. I'm fighting it manually

Supps: I dont remember if i said that i'm taking LX 4 caps/dy. I think thats my dose. Waist is under control, so its working.
  40. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

How are you breaking up the Lean Xtreme throughout the day....could you still see results off of 3 or is 4 much better?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Winter/Spring Bulk
    By Broadmeister in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 04:53 PM
  2. My Winter/Spring Bulk
    By Broadmeister in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 06:43 PM
  3. SD\Max LMG Winter Bulk!!!
    By tanto in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-12-2005, 10:25 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-25-2005, 09:19 PM
  5. Using sesathin with sd, and max lmg Bulking..
    By Changing in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-29-2005, 10:10 PM