My cAMPHIBOLIC cycle

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI
    LOL at DWI, never thought of it. I lost a little bit more weight then I wanted to, but I was sick couple times on my stomach and it's when i drop some extra pounds, also I kept all strengs after started cAMPH ( I lost some strengs first couple weeks of pct, but it was expected). Went to the gym today (legs) very first set of squats was down 2 reps, but the rest of it went well (on leg curls I was up 2 reps for 2 sets). I took SD 10 mg in the morning, another 10 mg before workout. will be taking tri-max 1cap a day for first 4-5 days, then will up to 2 caps.
    weight lost from illness almost always comes back very quickly once you're better.

i personally wouldnt be ok with 5 net pounds if i had shelled out the kind of money that cycle required, unless the body recomp was VERY apparent.

2. I know nothing...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I could care less about net gains. I went from 187 to 202 and then I lost 10 lb and 6-8 of it was fat, so I kept about 11-13 lb of lbm and I look leaner. What's wrong with it again?
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

I could care less about net gains. I went from 187 to 202 and then I lost 10 lb and 6-8 of it was fat, so I kept about 11-13 lb of lbm and I look leaner. What's wrong with it again?
    check your math -

202-187=15lbs gross
    minus 10 post cycle, and if 6-8 of those 10 were fat pounds, then you (by the magic of arithmetic) netted 7-9lbm. unless of course you are suggesting that you lost fat that was present before your cycle.

more likely, we are talking about water retention, not fat gained or lost.

not trying to bust on you or your cycles, just trying to clarify.
    •   

4. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Truck
    check your math -

202-187=15lbs gross
    minus 10 post cycle, and if 6-8 of those 10 were fat pounds, then you (by the magic of arithmetic) netted 7-9lbm. unless of course you are suggesting that you lost fat that was present before your cycle.

more likely, we are talking about water retention, not fat gained or lost.

not trying to bust on you or your cycles, just trying to clarify.
    Guy are you hear to bust everyones balls? Your a smooth stream of negativity. The man is happy with the cycle so you may want to be more constructive and less of a Ahole.

ceoms
  5. I know nothing...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.59%

unless of course you are suggesting that you lost fat that was present before your cycle.
  6. I know nothing...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.59%

Day 5 (SD+tri-max+cAMPH)

Morning weight still holding at 192 lb. Took 20 mg of SD this morning preworkout and 10 mg just now. Did back today, changed few exersices, so I can't comment on strengs. Also I did deadlifts and didn't have any problem with back pumps just yet. Last time I ran SD I couldn't do squats or deads because of it. Will start tri-max at 2 caps tomorrow.
    I did 3 week tri-max cycle last summer without any other stimulants, so I can compare to what tri-max + cAMPH can do...
  7. I know nothing...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.59%

Day 8

Weight is 190.2 lb Did legs yestreday, squats were down 3-4 reps each set, I didn't get much sleep last couple days and I was sick on my stomach again, so I had to cut workout short.
    All I can say SD is sick muscle volumizer, tri-max depletes glycogen storage, but I still look bigger. Will be running 30 mg of SD untill I start getting side affects (if ever). As of today I experience no back pumps, blood pressure is 110/69.
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.9%

Good luck with the cycle, you seem to have bad luck here lately with getting sick, there has been alot going around lately. Hopefully your back pumps dont get too bad again, weird thing is currently i am running test/tren/ with 40mg dbol/day and 40mg superdrol a day and my back only pumps up when lifting legs, and it really doesnt hamper my ability to workout too much. Not even taking any taurine or potassium, weird.
  9. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.88%

Day 8

Weight is 190.2 lb Did legs yestreday, squats were down 3-4 reps each set, I didn't get much sleep last couple days and I was sick on my stomach again, so I had to cut workout short.
    All I can say SD is sick muscle volumizer, tri-max depletes glycogen storage, but I still look bigger. Will be running 30 mg of SD untill I start getting side affects (if ever). As of today I experience no back pumps, blood pressure is 110/69.
    Its 3 days since u started SD?
    PS Good luck for your health!
  10. I know nothing...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.59%

I have always had problems with my stomach, even when I had roomates or spend time with my gf and all of us eat the same food all day long, i'm the only one get stomach problem. i went to the doctor about year ago and he didn't know what it could be. He gave me some pills to lower acid or something, but it didn't help much.

Weight is 191.8 lb this morning. Took measurements and my chest 2 inches bigger, arms about 1/4 inch bigger, waist stayed the same.
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    Guy are you hear to bust everyones balls? Your a smooth stream of negativity. The man is happy with the cycle so you may want to be more constructive and less of a Ahole.

ceoms
    what you call negativity i might call "REALITY"...and i think clarifying a fallacious claim IS constructive. what ISN'T constructive is inflating numbers and misleading others...for instance, claiming 2" on the chest in a week. normally, i'd call you a liar to your face. but let's give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you are REALLY glycogen loaded (though the weight doesnt suggest it), the previous measurements were cold and unflexed and this one was hot and flexed, and there was perhaps some minor fiddling with the tape measure. THEN maybe we could permit that....but certainly if that were the case, you would want us to know, right? because you wouldnt want to MISLEAD anyone, would you?

USPLabs - god forbid anyone criticizes ANYTHING in a thread involving your products. here's a clue: a healthy amount of cynicism is a welcome addition to any forum where information is exchanged. i could care less if you never sell another bottle, or you become the next pat arnold - i'm looking for the truth.

and by the way - this really isnt a camphibolic log anymore.
  12. I know nothing...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.59%

All measurments were taken cold and unflexed. If you don't think it's possible to get 2 inches in a week then you've never tried SD.

and by the way - this really isnt a camphibolic log anymore

If you're not interested then you more than welcome not to read it
  13. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.03%

Hey bro i dont mean to take over ur thread or nothin just hopin to get an answer since i started a thread of my own but no answer was had.

USP is it ok to take An ECA ( Ephedrine, caffeine, ALCAR) stack with this or would you suggest just this by itself? Also i wanna run it about 2 weeks before the end of my cycle or a week n a half so i have about that much time under my belt going into PCT. Would this be ok?

Also DmitryWI if you have any opinion on this feel free to put it in bro, im just lookin for some help is all.
  14. I know nothing...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.59%

cAMPH should replace ECA, if you feel like taking extra caffeine, thats fine, but not ephedrine, better yet take some extra green tea instead of caffeine.
  15. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.03%

Aight so drop the Ephedrine. I read in another post sayin that he says the ALCAR would be good to keep so ill prob keep that.

Also on training days take 3 right when i wake up correct? Then it says take another 45 mins later before cardio or weight lifting, i dont weight lift till later at night, would it be ok to just take the 3 then? Also on days i dont workout, 2 right when i awake, then 2 when? I appreciate the help man and dont mean to hijack ur thread.

Also Do you think the starting 2 weeks before PCT begins is alright? I plan on buyin this for more then a month anyways so i dont see how it wouldnt be ok but just curious. Thanks!
  16. I know nothing...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.59%

Yea, 2 weeks before pct is sounds good. Also I forgot about ALCAR, I'm using it myself.
    If you want to take cAMPH before workout that's fine, but if you sensitive to caffeine (cAMPH got green tea in it), take it earlier in the day. I take 3 caps first thing in the morning, 3 more 6-7 hrs later. Also I take 6 caps total every day, so it's really up to you, take it 6 caps every day or just on workout days.
  17. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.03%

Aight thanks for the help bro.
  18. I know nothing...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.59%

Day 12

Morning weight 190 lb Did chest yesterday and back today. Strengs is inconsistant, some lifts were down, some were up. Will replace some exersices next week. Still taking 30 mg of SD and start tri-max today at 3 caps, see how it goes. Side affects nonexistant, did deadlift today and I didn't have problems at all.
  19. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

All measurments were taken cold and unflexed. If you don't think it's possible to get 2 inches in a week then you've never tried SD.
    hmm....you lost 2 pounds in 12 days of SD, not gotten any stronger, but your muscles are considerably bigger? the odds are against that. just calling it like i see it. SD might be good stuff but i doubt it can make a guy lighter AND bigger.
  20. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.9%

The guy is on trimax, so he is probably burning off fat, so if you are burning fat and putting on muscle with sd, it is possible to look bigger, yet be losing a couple pounds. I think trimax tends to hinder strength gains too.
  21. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Dawg
    The guy is on trimax, so he is probably burning off fat, so if you are burning fat and putting on muscle with sd, it is possible to look bigger, yet be losing a couple pounds. I think trimax tends to hinder strength gains too.
    note the boldfaced and italicized phrase. looking bigger and BEING bigger are very different things.

i am not very familiar with trimax but if it's T3 related, it isnt muscle-sparing. it'll burn it all the same. as such, it's potential to allow for hypertrophy while burning fat is virtually nonexistent. if it was clen, FL7 and SD on a caloric SURPLUS, i might be more inclined to believe muscle/size gain and fat loss simultaneously occuring (even then, i'd be very skeptical)

speaking of - is this a cut or bulk??? it's not completely either from an anabolic standpoint, but how are the cals?
  22. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.9%

Wow, you really enjoy busting balls huh?
  23. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.03%

Hes working hard at it ill tell you that!
  24. I know nothing...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.59%

hmm....you lost 2 pounds in 12 days of SD, not gotten any stronger, but your muscles are considerably bigger? the odds are against that. just calling it like i see it. SD might be good stuff but i doubt it can make a guy lighter AND bigger.
    Listen, kid, do you really enjoy being a little ******* or what? Nate Dawg pretty much explained what's going on, but I wouldn't waste my time to tell you something, you'll come up with some other **** to bitch about.
    My advise is stop being a bitch, it will hurt you later in your life, oh and first, you should go get a life instead of talking **** to everybody.

Later, kid.
  25. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

Listen, kid, do you really enjoy being a little ******* or what? Nate Dawg pretty much explained what's going on, but I wouldn't waste my time to tell you something, you'll come up with some other **** to bitch about.
    My advise is stop being a bitch, it will hurt you later in your life, oh and first, you should go get a life instead of talking **** to everybody.

Later, kid.
    LOL.

rather than address the pertinent discrepancies in your story and attempt to explain your perceptions in a logical fashion, you make personal attacks...but i'm the one acting childishly? try again.
  26. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.9%

Look, Dmitry is doing just fine, making good body recomp, and doing a good job reporting on how everything is working for him. All you are doing is cluttering this thread, there have been several people telling you to STFU, so unless you have any questions or anything good to say, keep your negative put down bull**** out of here, you are wasting your time and our time. Nothing personal, just saying it like it is. Have a good day
  27. I know nothing...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.59%

LOL.

rather than address the pertinent discrepancies in your story and attempt to explain your perceptions in a logical fashion, you make personal attacks...but i'm the one acting childishly? try again.
    If you would've asked me nicely, I'd be more than happy to explain to you anything you want, but you are the one, who wants to act like an ass.
  28. I know nothing...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.59%

Day 14

Morning weight 188 lb 3 caps a day of tri-max sure strip some weight from me fast. I increased calories intake to hold on to muscles. So far no side affects, I don't even visit toilet more often than I usually do, which is weird, because last summer I used tri-max at 2caps a day and I was living in that bathroom. LOL
    I'm reading on HST right now and I probably give it a try...
  29. I know nothing...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.59%

Day 17

Morning weight 187.8 lb I was down to 186 then I had cheat day yesterday, GF cooked a lot of good ****, then we went to buffet with friends, at least 2000 cals right there. Still taking 3 caps of tri-max and 30 mg of SD. No sides at all. Oh, and my vacations aren't happening, like I planned in the end of this cycle. Sucks. Well, may be extend cycle to 4 weeks, will see.
    Did full body workout on sunday (trying to get weights figure out for HST). I've never done more than 12 reps before and I mean NEVER, all I can say is 15 reps will kill me in no time LOL It took me more than 5 min to recover after squats. Will figure 10 and 5 reps weights this week, then take 2 weeks off...

Similar Forum Threads

1. READ AND DESTROY! (My first cycle plans inside)
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 12:50 PM
  2. My first cycle ever, asking for expertise
    By baham99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 11:41 PM
  3. some input on my fina cycle please
    By hamper19 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-22-2003, 09:51 AM
  4. My cutting cycle