My cAMPHIBOLIC cycle

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. I don't think it would be overkill, it actually would be bad ass cutting stack, but money would be issue for some people. I know I can't afford it. Besides I'm so broke I have to cut so I need to spend less money on food. j/k

2. Also, Ceosm, is cAMPH save to use for women? And what dose? 2 pills a day? Thanks.
    •   

3. i think maybe ill take 2 doses of camp, and 1 dose of lx before bed.
  4. Guest

This is the best product for women Hands down especially for builing muscle and losing fat.

My girl has used it for 3 months and just looks better by the day. I am actually seeking an avenue to target the women audience. cAMP also decrease menstrual time and strenght.

I would not give my girl anavar, clen or t-3 anymore with cAMP available!

ceosm
  5. Guest

yes

Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI
    Day 23

Morning weight 192.8 lb Nothing much to report, all I can say is I stay energetic all day long. Going to gym tomorrow morning (back) and my legs hurt like hell from sunday workout and I'm loving it
    Ceosm, what is the highest "safe" dose of cAMPH? I see other guy taking 6 pills a day and I'm about 50 lb heavyer then him, also I never felt much from ECA or clen. I mean I've never experienced any energy or "crush" with ephedra use, other people talking about, so I'm thinking to try 8 pills of cAMPH for a week or so, (just for a hell of it)
    Dmitry,

I am experiementing with large doses of forskolin and cissus with great success. SOme will get headaches on High doses of Forskoln and some will not.

I am using around 120mg or forskolin and 3grams cissus. The protocol started monday...well actually I was on 2 grams of cissus for a month and just introduced forskolin. WOnderful is all I can say!

ceosm
    •   

6. Thanks for your reply. my girl started cAMPH today 2 caps a day, I'll post results, if someone will be interested. She doesn't want to lose any weight, but tone up a bit and I think cAMPH be bettter choice then HEAT she was using. Also I took bottle of HEAT from her and I'll start using it myself instead of upping cAMPH dosage.
  7. Guest

Curious if any WOMEN visit Anabolic minds?

ceosm

8. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    Curious if any WOMEN visit Anabolic minds?

ceosm
    my wife would like to use something but has hypothyroidism. she can not toleratre any stims. do you think this would be ok for her to use? would the green tea alone be too much?
  9. Guest

Green tea does contain a little caffiene but not significant amounts. The forskolin could possibly help with her thyroid issue. The research will reflect and my mother uses with great success. She has thyroid issues.

ceosm
  10. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

Yes there are a few women here at AM. I wish we had a higher amount of women here so we could start a section for the females. My lady comes here often and will probably sign up for an account soon. I would be very interested to see how CAMP does on females as I might pick up a bottle for her!

11. Day 27

Morning weight 191 I'm taking HEAT 6 caps a day ( I have enough for about 20 days). Workouts went well this week, strengs still there, did the same weight, reps, but it was a little bit harder to do this week. I've been really moody this week, every little thing pisses me off really bad. I guess lack of cals and eating all these clean food might have something to do with it.

12. Day 28

Morning weight 191.6 lb I just found out I'm going on the cruise ship in a couple of weeks It's been 7 weeks after my last cycle, so I'm starting SD + Tri-max for 3 weeks. Still be using cAMPH 6 caps a day, I'll drop HEAT and use it after I'm done with Tri-max.

13. So, things are going well?

How was strength while cutting with cAMP? Are we gonna see any update pics?

14. Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI
    Workouts went well this week, strengs still there, did the same weight, reps, but it was a little bit harder to do this week.

15. I might take new pics, if I'll find digital camera. First pic I took with my 10 years old webcam and it works every other week on tuesdays only

16. Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI
    LOL. I missed that

17. Hey DWI (LOL) -- Before your cycle, you were at 187, and bulked up to 205. Very decent. But now you're right back down to 192. That's a 5 lb net gain, and dropping quick. Are you OK with this? (Considering possible fat loss, I suppose there may be more than a 5 lb gain in LBM.) I'd appreciate your thoughts/feelings on this.

18. His strength is still there, so I'd assume his LBM is still there. If that's hte case, I'd be perfectly fine with it if I were him

19. LOL at DWI, never thought of it. I lost a little bit more weight then I wanted to, but I was sick couple times on my stomach and it's when i drop some extra pounds, also I kept all strengs after started cAMPH ( I lost some strengs first couple weeks of pct, but it was expected). Went to the gym today (legs) very first set of squats was down 2 reps, but the rest of it went well (on leg curls I was up 2 reps for 2 sets). I took SD 10 mg in the morning, another 10 mg before workout. will be taking tri-max 1cap a day for first 4-5 days, then will up to 2 caps.

20. Day 3 of SD + tri-max + cAMPH

Weight still holding at 192 lb Did chest yesterday, strengs still holding the same. I hope SD strong enough to keep all my muscles.

21. Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI
    LOL at DWI, never thought of it. I lost a little bit more weight then I wanted to, but I was sick couple times on my stomach and it's when i drop some extra pounds, also I kept all strengs after started cAMPH ( I lost some strengs first couple weeks of pct, but it was expected). Went to the gym today (legs) very first set of squats was down 2 reps, but the rest of it went well (on leg curls I was up 2 reps for 2 sets). I took SD 10 mg in the morning, another 10 mg before workout. will be taking tri-max 1cap a day for first 4-5 days, then will up to 2 caps.
    weight lost from illness almost always comes back very quickly once you're better.

i personally wouldnt be ok with 5 net pounds if i had shelled out the kind of money that cycle required, unless the body recomp was VERY apparent.

22. I could care less about net gains. I went from 187 to 202 and then I lost 10 lb and 6-8 of it was fat, so I kept about 11-13 lb of lbm and I look leaner. What's wrong with it again?

23. Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI
    I could care less about net gains. I went from 187 to 202 and then I lost 10 lb and 6-8 of it was fat, so I kept about 11-13 lb of lbm and I look leaner. What's wrong with it again?
    check your math -

202-187=15lbs gross
    minus 10 post cycle, and if 6-8 of those 10 were fat pounds, then you (by the magic of arithmetic) netted 7-9lbm. unless of course you are suggesting that you lost fat that was present before your cycle.

more likely, we are talking about water retention, not fat gained or lost.

not trying to bust on you or your cycles, just trying to clarify.
  24. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Truck
    check your math -

202-187=15lbs gross
    minus 10 post cycle, and if 6-8 of those 10 were fat pounds, then you (by the magic of arithmetic) netted 7-9lbm. unless of course you are suggesting that you lost fat that was present before your cycle.

more likely, we are talking about water retention, not fat gained or lost.

not trying to bust on you or your cycles, just trying to clarify.
    Guy are you hear to bust everyones balls? Your a smooth stream of negativity. The man is happy with the cycle so you may want to be more constructive and less of a Ahole.

ceoms

25. Quote Originally Posted by Truck
    unless of course you are suggesting that you lost fat that was present before your cycle.

26. Day 5 (SD+tri-max+cAMPH)

Morning weight still holding at 192 lb. Took 20 mg of SD this morning preworkout and 10 mg just now. Did back today, changed few exersices, so I can't comment on strengs. Also I did deadlifts and didn't have any problem with back pumps just yet. Last time I ran SD I couldn't do squats or deads because of it. Will start tri-max at 2 caps tomorrow.
    I did 3 week tri-max cycle last summer without any other stimulants, so I can compare to what tri-max + cAMPH can do...

27. Day 8

Weight is 190.2 lb Did legs yestreday, squats were down 3-4 reps each set, I didn't get much sleep last couple days and I was sick on my stomach again, so I had to cut workout short.
    All I can say SD is sick muscle volumizer, tri-max depletes glycogen storage, but I still look bigger. Will be running 30 mg of SD untill I start getting side affects (if ever). As of today I experience no back pumps, blood pressure is 110/69.

28. Good luck with the cycle, you seem to have bad luck here lately with getting sick, there has been alot going around lately. Hopefully your back pumps dont get too bad again, weird thing is currently i am running test/tren/ with 40mg dbol/day and 40mg superdrol a day and my back only pumps up when lifting legs, and it really doesnt hamper my ability to workout too much. Not even taking any taurine or potassium, weird.

29. Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI
    Day 8

Weight is 190.2 lb Did legs yestreday, squats were down 3-4 reps each set, I didn't get much sleep last couple days and I was sick on my stomach again, so I had to cut workout short.
    All I can say SD is sick muscle volumizer, tri-max depletes glycogen storage, but I still look bigger. Will be running 30 mg of SD untill I start getting side affects (if ever). As of today I experience no back pumps, blood pressure is 110/69.
    Its 3 days since u started SD?
    PS Good luck for your health!

30. I have always had problems with my stomach, even when I had roomates or spend time with my gf and all of us eat the same food all day long, i'm the only one get stomach problem. i went to the doctor about year ago and he didn't know what it could be. He gave me some pills to lower acid or something, but it didn't help much.

Weight is 191.8 lb this morning. Took measurements and my chest 2 inches bigger, arms about 1/4 inch bigger, waist stayed the same.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. READ AND DESTROY! (My first cycle plans inside)
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 11:50 AM
  2. My first cycle ever, asking for expertise
    By baham99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 10:41 PM
  3. some input on my fina cycle please
    By hamper19 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-22-2003, 08:51 AM
  4. My cutting cycle