Methadrol BSL LOG... Will keep up no short handed logging!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.92%

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Who's doing your prep? Also, I wouldn't prep even after pct (this is when you want to solidify the gains) I'd start prep a couple months after pct or pick a different show.

im in the market for a prep coach buddy of mine whos BIG time strong man and does prepping has 3clients which one of them wants alllll of his attention so hes giving it (guys paying him 100a week till contest WTF 1,200 bucks) and oh crap meant it wrong after PCT ill have 3-4 weeks before i start prepping. the shows may17th and im entering last week of cycle and then pct then 3 weeks before i prep. its a stretch but my first competition and i believe i can make everything work. normally people woulld be prepping 16weeks but im an killer cutter. im naturally an etco so cutting is easy and just as much as getting me vascular is absolute cake. im strapped for money so if you wanna maybe do my prep id love it but i wouldn tbe able to pay you for a while brother

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Mperkins View Post
    im in the market for a prep coach buddy of mine whos BIG time strong man and does prepping has 3clients which one of them wants alllll of his attention so hes giving it (guys paying him 100a week till contest WTF 1,200 bucks) and oh crap meant it wrong after PCT ill have 3-4 weeks before i start prepping. the shows may17th and im entering last week of cycle and then pct then 3 weeks before i prep. its a stretch but my first competition and i believe i can make everything work. normally people woulld be prepping 16weeks but im an killer cutter. im naturally an etco so cutting is easy and just as much as getting me vascular is absolute cake. im strapped for money so if you wanna maybe do my prep id love it but i wouldn tbe able to pay you for a while brother
    If I could do your prep, I would. But, I have a prep coach doing mine lol I'm tv king 14 weeks to prep for mine (June 28th)

Using this month and next month to cycle ArA and some other supplement goodies, then using GHRH/GHRP's (already on these have been for a month) and ostarine for twelve weeks @20mg leading up to my show and on stage.
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE & REP
    PSALMS 62:1-62:2
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.92%

my contest prep will be using TONSSS of bulk BCAA unflavored (ew) mixed with my water and some mio and thats between each meal. i picked up some carnivor beef protein for my post workout since im cutting to fish and egg whites as protein thought why not lets get some beef protein ( plus the same guy^^ i said does strong man he owns a supp store and gave me the ****ty flavor he had for 28$ for 56 servings!) i might do some alphat2 if i slow down my prep and not get on track and since im new i got some E. so my complete back up if im not getting cut up on track ill do some ECA with keto BUT a last last last resort. im one of those people who likes to stock up and just have a chest full of candies haha i migh just do my own diet and stuf and make my buddies who bodybuild at my gym look over it. im lucky enough to be training at a ym like a smaller metroflex where everyone competes either in bodybuilding, national powerlifting, or like max he is 7kilos away from making the olympic team!
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.92%

Day22
    Weight 210lbs!!!
    i started about 196 if i did it waking up i orginally weighed in at 198 at around 5pm that day!

training has been awesome! my arms and lats have been a biggie and man of MAN have my arms changed! my lats have been coming in beautiful and perfectly evened with my chest. my triceps like normal over power my biceps but my thighs are in line with calves so im happy! need extra work on my traps that all
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.51%

Quote Originally Posted by Mperkins View Post
    Day22 Weight 210lbs!!! i started about 196 if i did it waking up i orginally weighed in at 198 at around 5pm that day! training has been awesome! my arms and lats have been a biggie and man of MAN have my arms changed! my lats have been coming in beautiful and perfectly evened with my chest. my triceps like normal over power my biceps but my thighs are in line with calves so im happy! need extra work on my traps that all
    Good work. You went from 140 to 210 in 12-14 months, that's a transformation.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.92%

Quote Originally Posted by DNA24 View Post
    Good work. You went from 140 to 210 in 12-14 months, that's a transformation.
    thanks brother! after this is all over ill post my before and after plus my pics of me late december of 2012 lol m arms look Tiny.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.51%

I've been following your other thread about starting your Test cycle. Are you planning that after your PCT from this cycle, or are you just going right to the test cycle and than running your PCT after your Test cycle?
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.92%

Quote Originally Posted by DNA24 View Post
    I've been following your other thread about starting your Test cycle. Are you planning that after your PCT from this cycle, or are you just going right to the test cycle and than running your PCT after your Test cycle?
    im planning on staying off everything after my pct for contest prep and then afte contest hop on a test cycle to prep for NPC nationals in july. i hope to gain a small amount of muscle off a ttest cycle while keeping my BF low so i only will need a 6week prep to lose that tiny bit of bofyfat and get super dry for nationals
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.92%

end of actual cycle! day one of PCT

starting weight 196
    end 210! +14

hoping 10 after PCT. my diet was clean so 10lbs is happy for me. i even seem to be more defined enough that people can tell a small difference!

im increasing my cals but 250 to help keep gains! changed pct around though.

nolva day1: 80 rest of week 40,40,20,20 i said what the hell ill take 80 only one day
    ended up with finaflex pct (same thing as erase) just my dumb buddy thought well finaflex from amazon is 17$....so ill go 0,0,75,75,75,75
    liv52 3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3 forever till i die
    DAA 0,0,3,3,3,3
    anabeta 0,0,4,4,4,4

reason for delaying ana, and fina is because after 4weeks of nolva ill have 2 more weeks of bulking till i cut and wanna save money and run anabeta during those 2weeks to help bulking. hoping to get back to 14lbs+ by cutting and be 210 to start my cut. ill update PCT whenever im free!

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Cycle Coming Up, Log Will Happen if Interest
    By mball52 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-09-2013, 10:00 PM
  2. Will A-50 Keep Up Libido on TAce Cycle?
    By gotripped in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 07:52 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-10-2006, 03:18 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2002, 05:06 AM