Sarms- Any Feed Back? - AnabolicMinds.com

Sarms- Any Feed Back?

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sarms- Any Feed Back?

Anyone ever use sarms. I wrote that correctly, its not SERMS.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I did a whole log on osta rx and S4... Helped to fix my tendonitis, had good gains and very few sides. I'm now back where I was a few years ago in good shape, if all goes well I'll likely run this combo again in the future.

Osta Rx/Liquid S4 log
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    I did a whole log on osta rx and S4... Helped to fix my tendonitis, had good gains and very few sides. I'm now back where I was a few years ago in good shape, if all goes well I'll likely run this combo again in the future.

Osta Rx/Liquid S4 log
    I want to try it.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Did osta rx as well, complemented oral cycle, leaned out a little. It's very subtle, but effective; mildly suppressive tho at full dosage. Bloodwork I saw was suppressive around 100ng/dL at 6 weeks in of osta rx 3 caps daily solo run.

Here's a basic write-up on it;
    http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/an...rm-879383.html

I like the IML version better cuz they have a prop blend to boost libido in there as well. Decent supp, in a way I would put it in the same category as NO2 boosters and Creatine. Mild overall benefit, lean mass gains generally, diet-dependant
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by biggiesmallz View Post
    Did osta rx as well, complemented oral cycle, leaned out a little. It's very subtle, but effective; mildly suppressive tho at full dosage. Bloodwork I saw was suppressive around 100ng/dL at 6 weeks in of osta rx 3 caps daily solo run.

Here's a basic write-up on it;
    http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/an...rm-879383.html

I like the IML version better cuz they have a prop blend to boost libido in there as well. Decent supp, in a way I would put it in the same category as NO2 boosters and Creatine. Mild overall benefit, lean mass gains generally, diet-dependant
    I want to try them but I have been burned so many times lately by products that claim they will do the world and do little.
    Im almost in week 2 of post PCT and my libido sucks. Bulbine and DAA havent helped me.
  6. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sarms for my personally = little to next to little nothing way many better options all over the place
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I like using ostarine for muscle and strength preservation starting week 3 of pct.
    I usually end up making small strength gains as well, running only 20mg/day.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I used S4 when the stuff kinda just came out. It was ok... I'll never use again, didn't do too much for myself
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I ran Oxta Rx Solo had some amazing gains in endurance. That's what I really noticed, no strength gains or anything else. I seem to remember being able to run up and down stairs and just not get winded at all. IronMag labs though, not so sure about. Price was always going rapidly up and down. Purchased a bottle at around $60, then all of a sudden the price went up to $100 a bottle only a few weeks later. Some people say it shuts you down, some people say it doesn't. Also read of people have side effects of Night blindness. So I didn't bother using it again. SARMS I believe are just too new and I think they need to be studied more before they can be considered safe.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

It's suppressive, but it won't shut you down like a full-blown hormonal anabolic. (unless you just run it for months and months) So maybe a small mini-PCT after the cycle would be a good idea just to bring test levels back up a little... like 2 weeks of a SERM should be plenty, or even just some DAA
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  176 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

My friend is going to run Osta Rx by IronMag Labs on a cut/recomp, 4 caps a day for 45 days. I read up on it for him and came upon a website all about SARMS called sarms101.com, there is great info on there you should check it out.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by biggiesmallz View Post
    It's suppressive, but it won't shut you down like a full-blown hormonal anabolic. (unless you just run it for months and months) So maybe a small mini-PCT after the cycle would be a good idea just to bring test levels back up a little... like 2 weeks of a SERM should be plenty, or even just some DAA
    Given some of the blood work I have seen I would recommend a full pct or blood work. This stuff seems to be all over the map when it comes to suppression one guy will hardly have any where another seems to go down in the 100-200 ng/dl range.

It might be a case of mislabeling from research sites or something "I am not trying to suggest this please don't get offended people" I am just reaching for any guess as this variation seems so large.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Given some of the blood work I have seen I would recommend a full pct or blood work. This stuff seems to be all over the map when it comes to suppression one guy will hardly have any where another seems to go down in the 100-200 ng/dl range.

It might be a case of mislabeling from research sites or something "I am not trying to suggest this please don't get offended people" I am just reaching for any guess as this variation seems so large.

And this is one of the reasons I'm not bothering with SARMS anymore.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post

I've only seen one real case with bloodwork, so you may very well be right. Tho keep in mind the case with bloodwork I've seen was a solo run. it's very likely that with multiple compounds, bloodwork would be all over the place (in the case of coupling it with orals)
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Also curious about this

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any feed back on malicious mass
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 11:45 PM
  2. Any feed back yould be greate
    By Musclelust in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 01:01 AM
  3. Check my PCT and give me some feed back please.
    By itr1416 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-30-2006, 09:38 AM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 02:56 PM