Nrg-X labs 1, 4 andro maxx

ddudin01

Awards
Was looking for a good first ph/cycle. Has anyone had experience with their product 1, 4 andro max?

I wanted to take it for the full 8 weeks as directed.

I was going to use lecheek on cycle armor the whole 8 weeks then follow that up with the lecheek AD-3 PCT for 4 weeks.

Kepp in mind that this would be my first ph and any advice would be great ie.. don't do it, looks good, you should tweak here ect..

Thanks. Please provide as much info as you can firts timer here guys and looking to keep sides down.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Add 3g DAA per day in pct, probly switch to a 6 week cycle for your first go around, especially if you want to keep pct otc. Similar compounds have worked well for 1st cycles, small but quality gains with little sides and minimal shutdown. I would suggest keeping a serm like nolvadex on hand in case you need it.

Also, try increasing your volume on cycle, instead of just going for heavier weights. Your body recovers a lot better while on, so it adjusts to the volume increase, and then when you are in pct you can switch to normal volume and watch your strength numbers go up. (Little easier psychologically to come off, maybe I'm the only one)