it has begun

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    not enough!!!
    says the 15.5" guy.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ivydude
    Beelze,

What are you doing to hit the calves these days?
    On Monday and Friday's workout, I hit em hard and heavy. On Wednesday's, I go light for more reps.
    •   

3. I'm startng to lean towards implants, myself...LOL.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    I'm startng to lean towards implants, myself...LOL.
    thinking about removing some from the waist area and implanting them in the calves.

5. Yesterday's Weight : 276 lbs

Needless to say, I was a little pissed yesterday. I woke up, measured my waist to discover it had gone up 1/8". Doesn't sound like much, but when you're starving yourself and doing extra cardio, it's a little frustrating. So, basically, I had multiple cheat meals throughout yesterday cuz I had basically said **** it, it ain't worth the trouble. Had a piece of cheesecake with lunch, had pizza for dinner, etc. Workout went great with legs/bi's, got 365 for 6 on box squats, which if I remember correctly is a 30lbs increase from last week. Anywho, to make a long story short, I woke up this morning and for ****s and giggles measured my waist to discover it had gone down 1/2" since yesterday. So, now I'm up 8lbs with a 1" loss on my waist since the start. This is all very confusing. Yesterday was the first real cheat meal I have had the entire cycle, so maybe it gave me a recharge or something. In any case, I'm back on the straight and narrow with about 3 weeks left. Onward........
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    says the 15.5" guy.
    ...i'll admit when i'm owned
  7. the only diet that ever worked for me

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    Yesterday's Weight : 276 lbs
    Anywho, to make a long story short, I woke up this morning and for ****s and giggles measured my waist to discover it had gone down 1/2" since yesterday. So, now I'm up 8lbs with a 1" loss on my waist since the start. This is all very confusing. Yesterday was the first real cheat meal I have had the entire cycle, so maybe it gave me a recharge or something. In any case, I'm back on the straight and narrow with about 3 weeks left. Onward........
    The only diet which ever worked for me was Dave Draper's Tuna and water diet. I didn't lose any muscle; literally, and I actually gained strength doing a 5x5 push pull squat power routine while on it, but I lost 10lbs of waist lard in two weeks.

http://www.davedraper.com/article19-high-protein.html

Basically, eat nothing but tuna and water for the first 3 days, which should put you solidly into ketosis, then continue with low-carb, low cal for as long as you can stand it. FWIIW, I lost another 2 lbs in the subsequent week where I was munching whatever I like (including, like, cake and stuff).

I'm nowhere near as hooge as you, so the diet should be even more wonderous on your frame. Once I'm done my SD bulk up I'm going to do another one of these in the springtime.

-phaeton

8. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    Anywho, to make a long story short, I woke up this morning and for ****s and giggles measured my waist to discover it had gone down 1/2" since yesterday. So, now I'm up 8lbs with a 1" loss on my waist since the start. This is all very confusing. Yesterday was the first real cheat meal I have had the entire cycle, so maybe it gave me a recharge or something. In any case, I'm back on the straight and narrow with about 3 weeks left. Onward........
    Beelze,

I don't know if you saw this thread, but its about a guy prepping for a contest. Every time he hit a roadblock and couldn't lose anymore weight, he'd "****load", where he basically eats every cheat food in sight for a day. Every time it stimulated his metabolism and made him lose more weight. Might explain the waistline loss you had .

this guy's pre-contest regimin (not me)

By the way, great job cutting!

9. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait
    Beelze,

I don't know if you saw this thread, but its about a guy prepping for a contest. Every time he hit a roadblock and couldn't lose anymore weight, he'd "****load", where he basically eats every cheat food in sight for a day. Every time it stimulated his metabolism and made him lose more weight. Might explain the waistline loss you had .

this guy's pre-contest regimin (not me)

By the way, great job cutting!
    In other words, REFEED!!

10. well, as fun as it was to stuff ungodly amounts of food down for a day, i'll save it when all hope is lost. currently, i've made some new changes to the diet and i'll report in a few days how it's going.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    well, as fun as it was to stuff ungodly amounts of food down for a day
    WELCOME TO MY WORLD!~

12. Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    WELCOME TO MY WORLD!~

LOL, damn powerlifters.

even with pizza and cheesecake, it would be a challenge to put down 8000 cals. you're a different breed.

13. weight : 272 lbs

seems to be bouncing around back and forth around this area. waist is hanging at 41" (1" down since the start), with other measurements having no change since the last measurement posting. had a totally different workout for chest/back yesterday, so can't compare strength from the previous week.

14. Not to be a Richard, but I just ate a whole meat added meatsa pizza and I thought bout you DUDE!! You are doing great, keep it up!

Besides, I can't tell if my farts smell like sausage, double pepperoni, hamburger, or ANOTHER DIGORONIO pizza!!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

15. Weight : 270lbs

Leg's/bi's were today. Had some hip pain doing box squats so I stopped at 315 and called it a day on those. Leg press was taken by the teenie boppers doing their 1/8 leg press with 10x the weight they should be doing. Anywho, so I did leg extensions and hamstring curls for a change. Hip is still bothering me right now, so I'll keep an eye on it for a while. Bi's were same, a few extra reps here and there with the same weight as last week.

I've just recently started a new security officer job and the only time I can hit the gym is directly before I go to work so the workouts are kinda rushed now. I'm still getting all my meals in at the right times, just a little more pressed for time. Morning cardio is out the window now since I'm walking for about 9 hours straight at the new job. Arms checked in at 20 1/8" today, calves 16 3/4". Leaning up a lot now. The only diet change was adding some extra fiber in there (getting about 40-50 grams of dietary fiber per day now) and taking out all high GI carbs, even post workout, replaced with ground up oatmeal in a protein shake. I'll be updating this log as much as possible but it won't be as frequent as before.

16. good luck on the new job beelze hope it works out well for oyu
  17. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

Keep up the good work and good luck at the new job!

18. weight: 270lbs

shoulders/tris were yesterday. went rather well, quite pleased with the outcome. strength is up on all lifts, no need for details.

had a cheat meal tonight, consisting of pizza. i didn't go overboard, had 3 slices and called it quits with a scoop of protein in water as a chaser. measurements tommorrow.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    weight: 270lbs

shoulders/tris were yesterday. went rather well, quite pleased with the outcome. strength is up on all lifts, no need for details.

had a cheat meal tonight, consisting of pizza. i didn't go overboard, had 3 slices and called it quits with a scoop of protein in water as a chaser. measurements tommorrow.
    Damn, the weight has been going down slowly, hope that waist is really trimming down man

I like bulkers, much more gratifying, when you get on the scale and it reads 301.5 there's just something so cool about that Can't wait till my slin gets here so I can kick **** into overdrive.

Juicing for Jesus (t-shirt coming soon!)

20. Lmao, that's a classic t-shirt design if I've ever heard one. I take it that shirt would only be offered in XXX Large and above though, no?

21. Good luck with that new job Beelz. Hey, I was down near your neck of the woods the other day. Well, sort of. I was in San Bernardino buying a new car. I shoulda hit you up, but my wife was wanted to make it a quick trip and go straight home. We traded in the truck my wife was driving during her wreck. It was all repaired, but was making some F'cked up noises in the under-carriage. So, if you go there, don't buy the silver 2003 Toyota Tacoma 4-door V-6....LOL.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    Weight : 270lbs

Leg's/bi's were today. Had some hip pain doing box squats so I stopped at 315 and called it a day on those.
    Hey sorry, I just noticed this... If you get hip pain on the box squat your box is too low man. Raise it up a couple inches.

23. cuffs, yeah bro, you need to come down before i exit socal. (june-ish)

ex, alright, i'll give it another go on wednesday. the box was set up a few inches below parallel. it hadn't been bothering me before, but it definately did last time. i'll throw another 3" on it and see how it goes. thanks for the tip.

24. weekly update: 268lbs
    waist: 40.5"
    arms: 20 1/8"
    calves: 16 7/8"

back at the same weight that i started at, minus 1.5" on the waist with some good measurement increases. sledge is about to hook me up with some rebound xt and lean extreme for PCT, which should be starting in around 10 days.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    weekly update: 268lbs
    waist: 40.5"
    arms: 20 1/8"
    calves: 16 7/8"

back at the same weight that i started at, minus 1.5" on the waist with some good measurement increases. sledge is about to hook me up with some rebound xt and lean extreme for PCT, which should be starting in around 10 days.
    That Sldge... What a nice young man.

26. How's the strength Beelz?

27. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    How's the strength Beelz?
    strength is up, not incredibly, but up nonetheless. it's more of a rep increase than a weight increase.

28. Hope PCT treats you well bro... That leaning out **** is a pain in the ass. I'll probably end up doing a "cutter" (since I'm a PL I'll probably say I'm "moving down a weight class" ) when I finish this cycle and eventually start my next cycle, I don't think I'll like the way I feel weighing in at 325-330, carrying that much weight even when it's really solid is kind of burdensome. Eventually I'd like to hit 300 totally rock hard, be a lean 308 guy.

Good luck being all pretty man

29. Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    Hope PCT treats you well bro... That leaning out **** is a pain in the ass. I'll probably end up doing a "cutter" (since I'm a PL I'll probably say I'm "moving down a weight class" ) when I finish this cycle and eventually start my next cycle, I don't think I'll like the way I feel weighing in at 325-330, carrying that much weight even when it's really solid is kind of burdensome. Eventually I'd like to hit 300 totally rock hard, be a lean 308 guy.

Good luck being all pretty man
    325-330lbs? damn bro, you're a big ****. how's the lifts going?

30. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    325-330lbs? damn bro, you're a big ****. how's the lifts going?
    Nah, only 310ish right now. Squat and deadlift are at about 700, my shirted bench is up to 475 and I curled 185 for two a couple days ago I just started on the slin yesterday, and I'm 3 weeks in (out of 12) right now on the cycle, so we'll see how **** works out.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. it has begun
    By lou38 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 12:37 AM
  2. It has begun!!!
    By nparisi in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 05:08 AM
  3. It has begun!!!
    By Jayhawkk in forum Nutraplanet