it has begun

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    Calfs are about 19.5, don't know why, never work the ****ing things .
    ...i hate you with every fiber of my being


  2. The grass is always greener...
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    ...i hate you with every fiber of my being

  4. Weight : 274 lbs

    Well, at least it's holding there. The weight isn't really an issue, I just don't like to see it fluctuate so much, freaks me out.
    Anywho, shoulders/back today. Had to do a totally different workout, too many midget teenie boppers in the gym today, so I can't really judge strength too well. Felt good though. Endurance is up big time, moving faster than ever through the sets with minimal break. Mirror says I'm leaning out some more which is always a good thing. Still hitting cardio 6X a week at 45 minutes each morning. Diet hasn't changed since the last change I indicated. Onward........

  5. I ment to ask (and I may have missed it), but are you using any "fat burners": Clen, ECA, Trimax or T3?
    •   
       


  6. negatory. exnihilo terrified me out of it. taking EC before workouts and green tea throughout the day, that's it.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    negatory. exnihilo terrified me out of it. taking EC before workouts and green tea throughout the day, that's it.
    What did Ex say?

  8. It'll make your schlong invert into a vagina

  9. Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    It'll make your schlong invert into a vagina
    Really? Damn.....after my upcoming cycle I guess I'll be a walking pu@@y then.

  10. Weight: 271 lbs

    Looks like my body has finally caught on to less cals = less weight.

    Chest/tris were today. Went decent, nothing great. Flat bench is down 2 reps, got 345 for 7. Feels like it's time to change it up so I'll be devising a new routine before next chest day comes around. Same goes for tri's. I'm taking less than 1 minutes breaks now, so that takes a toll on my endurance after a while. Onward.....

  11. If I were on juice and my lifts went down I'd cry

  12. Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    If I were on juice and my lifts went down I'd cry
    goddamn powerlifters.

    i'm still up quite a bit from when i started the cycle so in my mind i'm still in the pluses. the wife actually said i was looking much slimmer lately so that helped me get over the slight strength loss.

    so, piss off.

  13. I ate at chic-fi-la today, oh the nuggets were so good, I had to get two tweleve packs...
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    goddamn powerlifters.

    i'm still up quite a bit from when i started the cycle so in my mind i'm still in the pluses. the wife actually said i was looking much slimmer lately so that helped me get over the slight strength loss.

    so, piss off.
    Well you lost body weight, so pound for pound you are actaully stronger.


  15. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    goddamn powerlifters.

    i'm still up quite a bit from when i started the cycle so in my mind i'm still in the pluses. the wife actually said i was looking much slimmer lately so that helped me get over the slight strength loss.

    so, piss off.

    Awwww... Don't get angry

    I just started up again today after about two and a half months off. This time I'm going to take an avatar pic while still on, instead of in PCT, and I'm going to get a pump, just so I look really impressive

    Fear mortals!~

    I'm going to be on a nice dose of tren so I should come out of it a good deal leaner than I am, but if I don't you have full license to make fun of me and my copious rolls of blubber

  16. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    I ate at chic-fi-la today, oh the nuggets were so good, I had to get two tweleve packs...
    bastard. may your waist grow to enormous proportions.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Well you lost body weight, so pound for pound you are actaully stronger.
    damn right, you tell them damn powerlifters to leave me alone.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    Awwww... Don't get angry

    I just started up again today after about two and a half months off. This time I'm going to take an avatar pic while still on, instead of in PCT, and I'm going to get a pump, just so I look really impressive

    Fear mortals!~

    I'm going to be on a nice dose of tren so I should come out of it a good deal leaner than I am, but if I don't you have full license to make fun of me and my copious rolls of blubber
    what's your cycle look like, dosages and all if you don't mind.

  19. abombs @ 150/day for the first 33 days w/ humulin-r 20iu/day, test e at 900mg/week for 12 weeks then tren a 100mg ed after I finish the drol. Contemplating hitting the humulin-r back up after a couple of week break when I'm on the tren.

    No I don't mess around

  20. ex ... have you run tren at that high a dose before? 100mg ed is pretty high i know you're obviously a big boy, but i really believe you could get the same excellent results from 75ed or even 100mg eod GASP!!

    i think people overdose tren too often ... obviously not a flame i hvae lots of respect for you ... just asking

  21. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    ex ... have you run tren at that high a dose before? 100mg ed is pretty high i know you're obviously a big boy, but i really believe you could get the same excellent results from 75ed or even 100mg eod GASP!!

    i think people overdose tren too often ... obviously not a flame i hvae lots of respect for you ... just asking
    I did 500mg/week of tren enanthate my last cycle, which is equivalent to between 65 and 70mg of tren acetate a day, or thereabouts. There is still the question of whether it was underdosed or not (it seemed to be to me) though I also find that in general I require extremely large doses of all the medications I take (sometimes on the order of 4x the normal dosage) to achieve theraputic effect. The night sweats were annoying, and I did get mild insomnia which was easily dealt with by popping an ambien or two as needed. I got a really good deal on this batch of tren (60ml @ 100mg/ml for $150) so I figured I'd give it a whirl at 1ml/day - luckily with the acetate I can lower my dosage if I run into problems and it'll take effect fairly quickly.

    Thanks for the concern bro, I'm sure I'll be fine

  22. wow that is a GREAT dealgood luck to ya man

  23. Beelze,

    What are you doing to hit the calves these days?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ivydude
    Beelze,

    What are you doing to hit the calves these days?
    not enough!!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    not enough!!!
    Duuuude...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-28-2016, 05:55 PM
  2. it has begun
    By lou38 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 11:37 PM
  3. It has begun!!!
    By nparisi in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 04:08 AM
  4. It has begun!!!
    By Jayhawkk in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-12-2007, 09:12 PM
  5. The ban has begun
    By enrique81 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-10-2004, 07:25 PM
Log in
Log in