Using clen only to cut?

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Can I use clen by itself to help me cut or is it best used with a aas/pro hormone? I just got done with epistane cycle and on my 2nd week of pct and I'm thinking about cutting soon I look bloated as hell for some reason ****ty college diet for sure lol.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Can I use clen by itself to help me cut or is it best used with a aas/pro hormone? I just got done with epistane cycle and on my 2nd week of pct and I'm thinking about cutting soon I look bloated as hell for some reason ****ty college diet for sure lol.
Yes you can but you would be better off fixing the diet and running ECA stack instead.

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Sounds good except how can I get the Ephedrine since it's banned. Can you pm me?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
clens fine. some people don't like it, I prefer it

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
clens fine. some people don't like it, I prefer it
I don't really disagree, but there is no point if he is eating pizza and soda eca gives more appetite control then clen at least for me.

And OP Walmart has Bronkaide.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I don't really disagree, but there is no point if he is eating pizza and soda eca gives more appetite control then clen at least for me.

Oh haha! I guess I just assumed he had his diet in check if he was going to use either of these two.

Walgreens has em too!

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards

LOL I don't drink soda just water but hard to cut carbs at school. The Bronkaid I picked up also has Guaifenesin 400 mg and 25mg ephedrine in it.