A GREAT TESTOSTERONE BASE

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    They have the powder in stock.
    With the powder do I cap it?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Nc5590 View Post
    With the powder do I cap it?
    You could or just mix it with ever clear to dissolve it. Do a Google search and you can find the amount to use. I think its 37 ml to make a 20mg per ml but you better find the table to be sure.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    You could or just mix it with ever clear to dissolve it. Do a Google search and you can find the amount to use. I think its 37 ml to make a 20mg per ml but you better find the table to be sure.
    I'd rather just buy the pills. But they're site is saying out of stock. I wonder where else sells it

  4. They still have ment in stock. Its about the same thing and in pills.

  5. Ore you could buy Trestobol. Its even better. Because no conversion required. More active for the money
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Ore you could buy Trestobol. Its even better. Because no conversion required. More active for the money
    Yes we know this but they are out of stock. I did one bottle of trest then one bag of ment. IMO I could not tell much of a diff between the two.

    You can get 2 grams of trest powder for $72. Why would you pay $100 for 2 bottles of pills. All you need is a small $6 bottle of everclear to mix the powder in and you have saved $22.

    On the other hand the pills are more convenient. Especially considering that you have to take it 3 or 4 times a day. Not very good to be popping out your plunger and swinging back a half ml of liquid at work.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    Yes we know this but they are out of stock. I did one bottle of trest then one bag of ment. IMO I could not tell much of a diff between the two. You can get 2 grams of trest powder for $72. Why would you pay $100 for 2 bottles of pills. All you need is a small $6 bottle of everclear to mix the powder in and you have saved $22. On the other hand the pills are more convenient. Especially considering that you have to take it 3 or 4 times a day. Not very good to be popping out your plunger and swinging back a half ml of liquid at work.

    Ok so with the ever clear can someone lay this out for me right? What exactly do you do with the ever clear and how do you dose/take it?

  8. Google and you will find it grasshopper.

  9. Ok I think I have my test base figured out. Now my next question is which oral to run with it. I'm going for quality of gains with lowest Sides. I have both SD beastdrol and possibly Trenavar. Anyway I want the best and most keepable gains in lean muscle. Diet is on point and very solid. I don't want fat gain. Ideally would like to lose some belly fat while stacking on muscle. Which is recommended?

    Thanks

  10. Test an dbol love it everytime

  11. Test and SD.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Test and SD.
    Not running test. My days of pinning are over. FiancÚ won't allow it lol. So I'm running RS TRANSADERM for my test base

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dubfungus View Post
    Test an dbol love it everytime
    Can I run transaderm with dbol? Not pinning anymore

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Nc5590 View Post
    Not running test. My days of pinning are over. FiancÚ won't allow it lol. So I'm running RS TRANSADERM for my test base
    I know, Transderm/SD then...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    I know, Transderm/SD then...
    Could I run transaderm for 8 weeks and SD for the first 4. Or would I be shut down too hard the last 4 weeks from the SD the first 4? I'm not sure if transaderm is strong enough to keep me going 4 extra weeks like test would

  16. What is the best way to run transaderm & beastdrol together? I was thinking of running the transaderm for 8 weeks and the beast for 3, possibly 4 depending on how I feel. Should I run the beastdrol the first 3 weeks or the last 3 weeks, what's the best protocol?

    Thanks
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Transdermal Testosterone Base Questions
    By LaSombraNegra in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-24-2015, 01:03 AM
  2. PH/DS and testosterone base
    By DYEGYE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 01:41 PM
  3. Clomiphene 3 months - great testosterone but not feeling it
    By Estrogosky in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 08:52 AM
  4. Old Testosterone Base Power Question.
    By daniel4616 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 04:48 PM
  5. testosterone base??
    By theslime in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 05:28 AM
Log in
Log in