Serving the Iron Legion: Mithras, Epistane, and Trenavar

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. ITW
    ITW is offline
    Registered User
    ITW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    12511

    Nice pr!

  2. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,959
    Rep Power
    3421791

    That's what I'm talking about! Looks like Mithras is treating you well enough
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  3. Registered User
    SPLocal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    208998

    Meet Prep Week Two: Day Three-Pull Complex B
    DB Row: 70x10, 70x10, 70x10, 70x10, 80x10, 90x10, 90x10, 90x10, 100x10, 110x10, 110x10,110x10
    --
    Seated DB Curl, Alternate: 20x10, 20x10, 30x10, 30x10, 35x10, 15x20, 15x20
    HS Row, Unilateral: 100x10, 100x10, 100x10
    --
    Cable Lat Pulldown: 110x10, 120x10, 130x10, 140x10
    Cable Upright Row: 100x10, 110x10, 130x10, 140x10

    Phenomenal pumps today. The beating that my back can take is somewhat abnormal, and I really have to experiment with set/rep ranges to get the work in.
    Some of you may be wondering why there are no barbell rows or heavy weighted chins lately: this is because they've been giving me bicep and elbow tendon stress and I'd rather not sacrifice deadlift/bench numbers for them. I favor unilateral dumbbell or HS movements for their flexibility in both range of motion and body position. I also enjoy cable work for volume purposes and because it facilitates supersets.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    SPLocal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    208998

    Meet Prep Week Two: Day Three-Legs Complex B
    --Power Movement--
    BB Squat: 260x3, 300x3, 335x3, 350x1, 360x1, 370x1*
    --SST Movement--
    BB Deadlift: 320x10, 365x8, 410x8
    --Volume Accessories--
    BB Squat: 135x10, 185x8, 210x8, 225x8
    Leg Extension/Hamstring Curl: Supersetted to appropriate pump, unilateral/bilateral undulating weights

    Good session today, you'll note the lower weights used for the squat relative to my previous maxes. These squats (and all squats from here on out) are being taken at a minimum below parallel and more often than not an inch or two away from being ATG. I want to emphasize depth as much as possible to the judges and would rather take a conservative stance at the meet than gamble and earn red lights.

    Deadlifts were killer as usual but I do enjoy them! I am in the process of arranging to (finally!) have a training partner who also powerlifts. He has been gracious enough to reform his split around mine and knows what to look for with depth/form. Hopefully this will give me the final boost I need to cruise into the meet with confidence that my form and depth are more than appropriate.
  5. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,959
    Rep Power
    3421791

    When's the big day?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  6. Registered User
    SPLocal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    208998

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    When's the big day?
    October 19th; I'm getting more and more antsy as it draws nearer. Hopefully I can add about 5lbs to my lifts (with commands) within that time frame.

    This meet is a qualifier for the USPA's international arm, the IPL, and if I was to reach a particular total I may be able to barely scrape in for the IPL Worlds in November. Granted that's quite close but it is somewhat of an encouraging factor for me to really dial things in. Of course I actually have to DO the October meet first, so I'm getting ahead of myself.
  7. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    Is this cycle going to run straight up until competition time? I don't think you want to be on the down slope of PCT when you compete, but I am new to cycles so ....
  8. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,959
    Rep Power
    3421791

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Is this cycle going to run straight up until competition time? I don't think you want to be on the down slope of PCT when you compete, but I am new to cycles so ....
    You never compete in pct. It's just doing it wrong lol
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  9. Registered User
    SPLocal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    208998

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Is this cycle going to run straight up until competition time? I don't think you want to be on the down slope of PCT when you compete, but I am new to cycles so ....
    Yes this cycle will go up to and including the meet; as Hyde said, PCT is not when you want to be competing.
    If I qualify for the November meet, however, that may be a bit of an issue but we will see.

    I've got plenty of Aegis on hand so things should be okay from a support perspective. I'd also like to buy some Talos once my paycheck rolls in.
  10. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    Word, learning experience for me. Hyde is a great addition to any cycle!!
  11. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,959
    Rep Power
    3421791

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Word, learning experience for me. Hyde is a great addition to any cycle!!
    Appreciate it brother

    Quote Originally Posted by SPLocal View Post
    Yes this cycle will go up to and including the meet; as Hyde said, PCT is not when you want to be competing.
    If I qualify for the November meet, however, that may be a bit of an issue but we will see.

    I've got plenty of Aegis on hand so things should be okay from a support perspective. I'd also like to buy some Talos once my paycheck rolls in.
    Talos is the only cycle aid I've ever found to be truly up to snuff so far - the mild stuff is fine with very mild cycles. 6 caps of Talos is a good dose of Coq10 & SAMe - what you're really paying for. Stacked with TUDCA is a potent shield.

    As for the meet, depending on time in between you could run a blitz 15-20 day PCT of a bottle of Clomid, Nolva, an AI, & immediately go back on a very fast acting oral like Sdrol/M1T, etc, then complete another PCT immediately following the comp to let your body rest for a longer offtime. But there are health, money, & even potentially blowing out of your weightclass considerations there. I'd do that over staying on thru the 2nd comp easy - being shutdown that long at your age is asking for TRT by age 30.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  12. Registered User
    SPLocal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    208998

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Appreciate it brother



    Talos is the only cycle aid I've ever found to be truly up to snuff so far - the mild stuff is fine with very mild cycles. 6 caps of Talos is a good dose of Coq10 & SAMe - what you're really paying for. Stacked with TUDCA is a potent shield.

    As for the meet, depending on time in between you could run a blitz 15-20 day PCT of a bottle of Clomid, Nolva, an AI, & immediately go back on a very fast acting oral like Sdrol/M1T, etc, then complete another PCT immediately following the comp to let your body rest for a longer offtime. But there are health, money, & even potentially blowing out of your weightclass considerations there. I'd do that over staying on thru the 2nd comp easy - being shutdown that long at your age is asking for TRT by age 30.
    I am an Antaeus Labs/Iron Legion fanboy to the core. In fact AL supports are the only things I shell out the cash for and I won't run cycles without them.

    I was thinking of saving the cash (and my organs) and opting for an aggressive PCT: Clomid/Nolva/AI (Exemenstane) along with X-Gels and some Forskolin. I also typically run LCLT year-round but I'm out at the moment, though it has so many benefits I should just keep some on hand.
  13. Registered User
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,201
    Rep Power
    811535

    Nice log sub'd to see how the meet treats yah
  14. Registered User
    SPLocal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    208998

    27 Days Out: Legs Complex A
    --Power Movement--
    BB Deadlift: 350x3, 400x3, 450x3, 460x1, 470x1, 485x1, 490x1
    --SST Movement--
    BB Squat: 240x3, 280x3, 320x3, 340x1 (65/75/85/90%)
    --Volume Accessory--
    BB Deadlift: 325x5, 375x5, 405x5 (65/75/80%)
    Leg Extension: Unilateral/Bilateral until I could no longer walk properly

    I love deadlifting. If I could perform one lift for the rest of my life it would be the deadlift.
    Things are running smoothly thus far. I believe I will keep the triples for both the Power/SST movements to familiarize myself with moving heavier percentages on the Big 3 in a fatigued state. If possible, I will bump up the increments of singles for the SST portion.

    Also, I figure I should start logging my calories again. Despite putting down ~4k almost daily for the past several weeks I'm weighing in at about 183 thus far.

    Consumption:
    Meal A: 200g chicken breast, 4 pcs Ezekiel bread, 2 tbsp peanut butter
    Meal B: 200g chicken breast, 5 cups of Special K cereal (don't judge me)
    Meal C: 500g cottage cheese, 2 pcs Ezekiel bread, assorted veggies
    Meal D: 400g cottage cheese, 4 tbsp peanut butter, assorted veggies

    ~3500kcal, 140g fat, 275g carb, 275g prot
  15. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,959
    Rep Power
    3421791

    This meets gon be good....
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  16. Registered User
    SPLocal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    208998

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    This meets gon be good....
    We will see, I'd like to hit 185 before then but my body will do what it wants. Regardless I plan on busting my ass these next few weeks. I'm sure nerves/anxiety will take their toll on my total...or things could flip and I'll do much better than I expected.

    Personally, I just want to get one of those obligatory PL'er pictures of my deadlift lockout.
  17. Registered User
    SPLocal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    208998

    26 Days Out: Press Complex A
    --Power Movement--
    BB Flat: 210x3, 240x3, 270x3, 280x1 (with commands), 285x1 (with commands), 290x1, 295x1 (touch-and-go)
    --SST Movement--
    BB CGBP: 185x5, 210x5, 240x5
    --Accessories--
    BB Flat: 185x10, 185x10, 185x10
    DB Flat: 100x3, 100x3, 100x3, 90x5 (alternating press: one arm maintains an extended hold while the other presses, then they alternate)
    DB Lateral Raise: 15x10, 15x10, 20x10, 20x10, 20x10
    Cable Tricep Pressdown: 100 repetitions

    Another solid session. I'm meeting the benchmarks I've set thus far for command work and the touch-and-go singles are to get me more comfortable with my heaviest loads. Next week, I will attempt 290 with commands.

    Trenavar seems to be facilitating things nicely but I'm carrying a bit of water. Either that or I'm getting fat! We will see when the cycle is done and things dissipate. Weight gain hasn't been anything too crazy (started at 176lbs or so, currently at 183) so I'm guessing theres a deal of water retention involved.

    Consumption:
    Meal A: 200g chicken breast, 4 cups Special K cereal, 200g cottage cheese
    Meal B: 100g chicken breast, 200g cottage cheese, 8tbsp peanut butter
    Meal C: 300g cottage cheese, 4 pcs Ezekiel bread
  18. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,959
    Rep Power
    3421791

    Quote Originally Posted by SPLocal View Post
    Personally, I just want to get one of those obligatory PL'er pictures of my deadlift lockout.
    it's funny because it's true.

    Bench is coming right along man. From what I've read, people don't seem to be gaining much weight on Mithras. Some glycogen retention & greatly increased capacity to lift mainly. And moderate strength gains. But not quite the cannon they were expecting with the pheraplex base...but Methylsten, which is di-methyl-1test, certainly is much drier & less powerful than M1T, so this stands to reason from my ignorant casual observation that a dimethyl phera would go the same route. But people really enjoy msten (I know I did), so that's been similar as well.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  19. Registered User
    SPLocal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    208998

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    it's funny because it's true.

    Bench is coming right along man. From what I've read, people don't seem to be gaining much weight on Mithras. Some glycogen retention & greatly increased capacity to lift mainly. And moderate strength gains. But not quite the cannon they were expecting with the pheraplex base...but Methylsten, which is di-methyl-1test, certainly is much drier & less powerful than M1T, so this stands to reason from my ignorant casual observation that a dimethyl phera would go the same route. But people really enjoy msten (I know I did), so that's been similar as well.
    I think a post I read by a PHF member summed up Mithras the best: it is icing on a PH cake. Surprisingly it seems that Methyldiazirinol has overshadowed its brother, and in fact my next cycle will be Triumphalis + Legio-X (with fall/winter approaching I'm sure Legio logs will sprout up). I do think Triumphalis + Dienazone or Mithras + Dienazone are both effective and versatile stacks. I love Dienolone and I do in fact think it is one of the few compounds I'd recommend to any and all powerlifters. Triumphalis recomp effects and Mithras strength gains would also compliment any run oriented towards strength or maintainable gains.

    Thinking ahead I am also trying to focus on the battle for strength gain maintenance once PCT comes around. I do think (rather, I know) that I'll dry out a bit once I come off and that's okay with me.

    Thus far I've got some X-Gels, Forskolin-95, bulk LCLT, and a tub of PF3 along with serms/ai's to last quite a while. I tend to rebound pretty well from my runs with regards to strength, and now that I won't be doing any of the form-readjusting bull**** that dropped all my previous lifts I have nowhere to go but up. Of course its easier said than done.
  20. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,959
    Rep Power
    3421791

    I really think you'll be g2g - as long as the serms/ais are there, DAA, & I prefer some kind of natty gimmick (like the x-gels, which are one of the most touted gimmicks out there). You've got your bases covered. Strength is a lot of things - and I think, largely, a personal decision. It's a mindset you choose to adopt. If you know you will, you can.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  21. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,409
    Rep Power
    1807704

    Regarding your cycle if you do qualify, you could always do a bridge to a non methyl stack and then bridge back to the good stuff before the second comp. there's plenty of options out there that aren't liver toxic and generally a lot milder, you may even add some #s on to your total by not coming off in between.
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  22. Registered User
    SPLocal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    208998

    25 Days Out--Pull Complex A and Legs Complex B
    --Power Movements--
    BB Squat: 150x5, 185x5, 225x5, 260x3, 300x3, 335x3, 350x1, 360x1
    BB Deadlift: 315x5, 365x5, 385x1, 410x1, 425x1, 435x1, 455x1, 315x5
    DB Row: 70x10, 80x10, 90x10, 100x10, 100x10, 100x10, 110x10, 110x10, 120x10
    --Volume Accessories--
    Leg Extension, Unilateral: 45x10, 60x10, 90x10, 105x10, 120x10, 105x10, 90x10, 60x10, 45x10
    DB Shrug: 40x10, 50x10, 60x10, 70x10, 80x10, 90x10, 100x10, 110x10, 120x15
    Superset:
    BB Curl: 75x10, 75x10, 75x10, 75x10, 40x10, 40x10, 40x10
    Cable Straight-Arm Pulldown: 110x10, 120x10, 130x10, 140x10, 120x10, 110x10

    So its roughly 11AM or so and I may or may not have already consumed 300g of carbohydrates.
    I will be taking tomorrow off!
  23. Registered User
    SPLocal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    208998

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Regarding your cycle if you do qualify, you could always do a bridge to a non methyl stack and then bridge back to the good stuff before the second comp. there's plenty of options out there that aren't liver toxic and generally a lot milder, you may even add some #s on to your total by not coming off in between.
    Its a possibility but without a test base I'm hesitant to stay on for so long. If I were to qualify for the IPL Worlds it would be a 10 week cycle in total and I'd have to take a sizable chunk of time off after PCT before touching anything remotely anabolic.

    I will keep this in mind however, possibly bringing in Dienolone if I were to do such a thing. But as it stands I have to qualify first!
  24. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,959
    Rep Power
    3421791

    10wks isn't crazy at all, but it's a long time to be in deep suppression at such a young age - you could never hope to fully recover. Not worth it IMHO. There will be time for longer cycles in your 30s, dig?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  25. Registered User
    SPLocal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    208998

    24 Days Out--Press Complex B
    --Power Movement--
    BB Flat: 225x3, 255x3, 265x1, 275x1, 285x1, 290x1, 300x1, 300x1, 305x1 (touch and go)
    --SST Movement--
    BB OHP: 120x8, 135x8, 140x6
    --Accessories--
    DB Flat (alternating static hold/press): 100x5, 100x5, 100x5, 110x3
    DB Laterals: 15x12, 15x12, 15x12
    Cable Tricep Pressdown: 100x12, 110x12, 120x12

    Yes, today was supposed to be an off day. I woke up and knew I could beat Monday's 295 and I did just that.
    Recovery has easily been my favorite part of this entire cycle. Weight gains haven't been anything excessive, and I've put on a bit of fat as well since I graduated. But to go to the gym and set multiple PRs in one week, alone and with proper form, and do alternating static hold/presses with the 110 DB's: I don't have the words to describe that. It's badass and fun. I speculate that those of us who cycle enjoy this aspect of things more than we'd like to admit. Everyone loves size/strength gains, but recovery and endurance take the cake for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    10wks isn't crazy at all, but it's a long time to be in deep suppression at such a young age - you could never hope to fully recover. Not worth it IMHO. There will be time for longer cycles in your 30s, dig?
    The more I consider it, I do not think I will enter the World's even if I qualify. It is so soon after the October meet that any improvement in my performance would be minimal at best: regardless of whether I'm on cycle or in PCT. I'm currently reviewing the records for my federation and weight class and trying to put together some long-term plans regarding what I want to pursue with my strength/physique (the former obviously takes precedence).
  26. Registered User
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,201
    Rep Power
    811535

    Awesome bud simply awesome. Can't say as I've ever broke two Pr in the same week on the same exercise ever.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  27. Registered User
    SPLocal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    208998

    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Awesome bud simply awesome. Can't say as I've ever broke two Pr in the same week on the same exercise ever.
    I'm going to attribute this to Mithras, as Epistane isn't quite known for strength gains until higher doses are used.
    I'm sure part of it has to do with my increased comfort under heavy weight, and the mentality that if I can push X, I have no excuse not to push X+5lbs in 2-3 weeks. Overall I think splitting my bench singles between full competition pause reps and touch-and-go contributes to bolstering my confidence and comfort levels. If I had not hit 300 today, I would have been much more anxious to try 290 paused next week.

    Also, as an AF rep: thoughts on AF Focus for PCT use? Something like that could play a unique role in keeping my head straight for post-meet strength maintenance.
  28. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    10wks isn't crazy at all, but it's a long time to be in deep suppression at such a young age - you could never hope to fully recover. Not worth it IMHO. There will be time for longer cycles in your 30s, dig?
    Oh, does that mean since I am 31 that I can do a 10 week SD cycle?

    Just kidding..
  29. Registered User
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,201
    Rep Power
    811535

    Quote Originally Posted by SPLocal View Post
    I'm going to attribute this to Mithras, as Epistane isn't quite known for strength gains until higher doses are used.
    I'm sure part of it has to do with my increased comfort under heavy weight, and the mentality that if I can push X, I have no excuse not to push X+5lbs in 2-3 weeks. Overall I think splitting my bench singles between full competition pause reps and touch-and-go contributes to bolstering my confidence and comfort levels. If I had not hit 300 today, I would have been much more anxious to try 290 paused next week.

    Also, as an AF rep: thoughts on AF Focus for PCT use? Something like that could play a unique role in keeping my head straight for post-meet strength maintenance.
    Yea having confidence and believing you can do something can make a big difference.

    As far as using AF Focus during Pct it a vary mild product as far a surpression goes but it would Probly still hamper your return to normal testosterone production. If you decide you want to try it some time shoot me a Pm we have a couple codes available right now
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  30. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,409
    Rep Power
    1807704

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Oh, does that mean since I am 31 that I can do a 10 week SD cycle?

    Just kidding..
    Yeah of course you can, 10 weeks at 50mg is where it's at...... Haha joking
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  31. Registered User
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,201
    Rep Power
    811535

    Since you where curios about Focus thought I'd let you know where doing a logging promo for it.

    Androfactory Focus Logging opportunity!GET ON THIS!
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  32. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,959
    Rep Power
    3421791

    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    As far as using AF Focus during Pct it a vary mild product as far a surpression goes but it would Probly still hamper your return to normal testosterone production.
    I'd have to agree with Danimal here: Focus is one of our mildest products at AF, & dosed as directed for 4wks solo I'd personally feel safe not even following with a full PCT, perhaps a natty tbooster if anything. But a steroid is a steroid - Focus is an exogenous hormone source in the body, and if you're attempting to reach full homeostasis as fast as possible you need to keep it 100% about natty production.

    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Since you where curios about Focus thought I'd let you know where doing a logging promo for it.

    Androfactory Focus Logging opportunity!GET ON THIS!
    Everybody loves a free cycle
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  33. Registered User
    SPLocal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    208998

    23 Days Out: Deadlift Festival
    --Pre-Training Meal--
    x200g Chicken Breast
    x400g Cottage Cheese
    x4 pcs Ezekiel Bread
    x1 packed Belvita breakfast biscuits
    x30g peanuts

    ~1800kcal, 80g fat, 125g carb, 135g prot
    --Power Movement--
    BB Deadlift: 320x3, 370x3, 405x1, 430x1, 460x1, 480x1, 495x1, 500x1, 405x5, 315x10 (no belt for anything)
    --Accessories--
    HS Leg Press, plates per side: 3x5, 4x5, 5x5, 6x5, 6.5x5
    DB Row: 90x10, 100x10, 110x10, 120x10
    Cable Straight-Arm Pulldown: 100x10, 120x10, 130x10, 130x10
    DB Hammer Curl: 20x10, 30x10, 40x10, 30x10, 20x10
    HS Leg Extension, Unilateral: 45x10, 60x10, 70x10, 80x10, 90x10, 105x10, 90x10, 80x10, 70x10
    Cable Upright Row: 100x12, 110x12, 120x12, 110x12, 100x12

    It is done. 500x1. I wanted it and I wanted it this week, as there is no time to waste before the meet.

    Goals for next week:
    290x1 paused bench
    380x1 below-parallel squat
    500x1 repeat on the deadlift or a 505 pull

    I'm having a lot of fun with this run. I will fight tooth and nail to keep my achievements post-cycle.
  34. Registered User
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,201
    Rep Power
    811535

    Well you just best my best dead lift by 135lbs lol continuing to impress
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  35. Registered User
    SPLocal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    208998

    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Since you where curios about Focus thought I'd let you know where doing a logging promo for it.

    Androfactory Focus Logging opportunity!GET ON THIS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I'd have to agree with Danimal here: Focus is one of our mildest products at AF, & dosed as directed for 4wks solo I'd personally feel safe not even following with a full PCT, perhaps a natty tbooster if anything. But a steroid is a steroid - Focus is an exogenous hormone source in the body, and if you're attempting to reach full homeostasis as fast as possible you need to keep it 100% about natty production.



    Everybody loves a free cycle
    I saw the logging opportunity and figured I'd get your feedback; product looks interesting and feedback seems positive thus far but I agree--probably best to go full natural during PCT. I will be keeping it in mind for future runs though.

    Also Hyde when did you become an AF rep?

    I like to think I'd be a good forum rep given the amount of time I spend here and on PHF.
  36. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    You are beasting it brother. Those numbers are incredible. I am sure you will have no problem getting that 505 up. I am dead at 405 (dead), but I don't expect to best that during a cut.

    Keep it up bro!
  37. Registered User
    SPLocal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    208998

    Although I'm no longer bodybuilding I thought I'd put some pictures up finally.

    Presenting SPLocal, powerlifter:





    (Legs are cold here)
  38. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,959
    Rep Power
    3421791

    Looking good man, I don't see the fat you keep mentioning- very solid 185 here. Congrats on the pull! With a belt you should pull 520 at the meet. Belts are worth a strong percentage on squat &, a bit less so, on dead.

    AF was/is currently looking for reps for AM. I think they formally wrapped up the search but I know they'd be interested in more good guys that understand hormone interaction within the body & the importance of diet & training to make the hormones work for you. PM me if you think you're seriously interested.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  39. Registered User
    SPLocal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    208998

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Looking good man, I don't see the fat you keep mentioning- very solid 185 here. Congrats on the pull! With a belt you should pull 520 at the meet. Belts are worth a strong percentage on squat &, a bit less so, on dead.

    AF was/is currently looking for reps for AM. I think they formally wrapped up the search but I know they'd be interested in more good guys that understand hormone interaction within the body & the importance of diet & training to make the hormones work for you. PM me if you think you're seriously interested.
    Thanks for the feedback; I will more than likely go into this meet without a belt/wraps as I haven't used either in my training thus far.
    To date the only gear I've used are my Metal "Silver" wrist wraps (which I love dearly).

    I'm glad they picked you up for the job! You are a strong presence here on the forum so its a win-win for everyone involved I believe. But again I would implore you sir, compete! Ever since I mailed out my registration form/payment each training session has taken on a whole new level of seriousness.

    On an unrelated note, I got my hands on Wendler's Beyond 5/3/1 and will be applying a strength-oriented template to my PCT regiment.
  40. Registered User
    SPLocal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    208998

    Tomorrow is October 1st, which will put me at 17 days out from the meet.
    After some serious calorie fests (~4k+) over yesterday and today, I have the following to note:
    Pulled 500x1 again and followed it up with squats to 350x1
    Benched 305x1, 310x1, 315x1 (touch-and-go)

    But after last weeks slew of multiple PRs and heavy singles my front delts are feeling particularly battered, and I have some mild discomfort/pain in my right shoulder/pectoral insertion area. Although I normally do band pull-aparts and dislocations before pressing/pulling, I think my body is giving me a sign that its time for a break or so.

    This week will be more or less a deload week. I am considering backing off of the Big 3 completely and focusing on tightening up my diet, stretching/mobility, and foam rolling. If I do train it will be isolation/volume machine/cable work though I have a feeling that my delts need some substantial rest.

    At the moment, I have hit all the numbers I had desired to hit before the meet. What remains now is to gauge my openers (to be taken next week) and what extent I'm willing to gamble on my third attempts (although that is something I will likely decide on the spot).
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane and Omnevol at the same time?
    By Montana Gun in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 05:56 PM
  2. * * * Epistane and CS stack at the board store
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 11:43 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 10:32 PM
  4. Epistane and The UMC
    By Adrenolin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 09:12 PM
  5. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 01:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in