Dbol 50mg a day for 8 weeks

ff304

ff304

Awards
Hey guys. I'm 20 now. 5 years of lifting experience. I'm 5'11" 190lbs and 14% body fat.
Thinking of starting my first cycle. Just wanted some advice. I've been told I can start out with running dbol 50mg a day for 8 weeks. And taking milk thistle the whole cycle. Any opinions?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
bad idea. dbol is one of the most toxic orals out there. that is why a typical cycle is only 4 weeks, or it is used as a kickstart to a long test cycle. then to add on top, milk thistle sucks balls at protecting the liver

did they go into pct at all?

ff304

ff304

Awards
bad idea. dbol is one of the most toxic orals out there. that is why a typical cycle is only 4 weeks, or it is used as a kickstart to a long test cycle. then to add on top, milk thistle sucks balls at protecting the liver

did they go into pct at all?
No they didn't. What would you recommend? And should I run it for 4 weeks then?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
you shouldnt run it at all because you have no clue what it is

whoevers tellin you to do it is tryin to make a buck off you at your expense

ff304

ff304

Awards
you shouldnt run it at all because you have no clue what it is

whoevers tellin you to do it is tryin to make a buck off you at your expense
I do know what it is actually. What do you recommend me to run for a first cycle. Oral or injection doesn't matter

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Dbol is not very harsh at all 8 weeks is no problem in my opinion. Have fun

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I do know what it is actually. What do you recommend me to run for a first cycle. Oral or injection doesn't matter
Test and dbol would be fine first cycle.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did everyone miss the fact that he's only freaking 20? OP, way too young to be using AAS.

islandiron

islandiron

Awards
You gotta take a ****load of thistle about 2 months before your cycle and during for it to be effective at all,,, ALWAYS run test with an oral..finish off with Nolva and Trib for 6 weeks,,been doing this same basic combo for 12 years now,, great gains and no problems what so ever. Make sure your diets on point, and take BCAAs with your protien drinks all day..lots of water and its all good brother.

ff304

ff304

Awards
You gotta take a ****load of thistle about 2 months before your cycle and during for it to be effective at all,,, ALWAYS run test with an oral..finish off with Nolva and Trib for 6 weeks,,been doing this same basic combo for 12 years now,, great gains and no problems what so ever. Make sure your diets on point, and take BCAAs with your protien drinks all day..lots of water and its all good brother.
Thanks for the help man. I appreciate it!! I have been taking milk thistle for over a month before the cycle. So run Novla and Trib for 6 weeks after. The 8 week cycle of dbol?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, I appreciate all the help guys! I'm looking forward to the gains
Not worth it man. U dont wanna be on the forum section in here with all the guys taking about how their balls don't work anymore because of all the gear they used when they were young and stupid. I'm only 25 and my test and other hormones are totally fckd due to using stuff i shouldn't have at 19-22... Save yourself years of health problems and regret and wait until you're older and wiser to see if it's something you want to try out.

Not to be rude, but the fact u asked for someone to Recommend a post cycle doesn't bode well for you. Your post cycle is probably MORE important than the cycle itself. Any moron can get huge taking aas... It's protecting yourself and keeping your gains after you come off that takes the knowledge and hard work.

You're 20. You should have some semblance of nutrition and training. If u wanna get bigger, simply add more weight to your lifts and eat more clean calories. Use proven OTC supps from good , reputable companies on these boards. Stuff that won't potentially ruin your life in 5-10 years.

I've been in your shoes and I understand that you may not care what one person has to say. But it seems like yesterday I was toying with the idea of going on a cycle and 5 years later, here I am struggling to keep my test at 700 and keep my estradiol in check. Just wait man.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Dbol is not very harsh at all 8 weeks is no problem in my opinion. Have fun
Agree that the harshness of orals is often overstated. TUDCA is a much better option for protection.

Test and dbol would be fine first cycle.
I would say 4-6 weeks oral kicker and 10-12 weeks of test followed by PCT. if you don't know how to construct a PCT without asking on here. Keep learning.

Not worth it man. U dont wanna be on the forum section in here with all the guys taking about how their balls don't work anymore because of all the gear they used when they were young and stupid. I'm only 25 and my test and other hormones are totally fckd due to using stuff i shouldn't have at 19-22... Save yourself years of health problems and regret and wait until you're older and wiser to see if it's something you want to try out.

Not to be rude, but the fact u asked for someone to Recommend a post cycle doesn't bode well for you. Your post cycle is probably MORE important than the cycle itself. Any moron can get huge taking aas... It's protecting yourself and keeping your gains after you come off that takes the knowledge and hard work.

You're 20. You should have some semblance of nutrition and training. If u wanna get bigger, simply add more weight to your lifts and eat more clean calories. Use proven OTC supps from good , reputable companies on these boards. Stuff that won't potentially ruin your life in 5-10 years.

I've been in your shoes and I understand that you may not care what one person has to say. But it seems like yesterday I was toying with the idea of going on a cycle and 5 years later, here I am struggling to keep my test at 700 and keep my estradiol in check. Just wait man.
I will also agree with ched. IMO you're too young and the risks just aren't worth it. Wait a couple years and really focus on your diet and training. You will do what you want which is why I gave suggestions above, but I highly recommend u reconsider bud

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
So this guy is 20 hes going to run this cycle no matter how many of you tell him not to. Why not help him do it safely rather then just saying your too young.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I agree to an extent which is why I helped anyway since I know he will do it anyway, but I wouldn't feel right not advising him to reconsider since I remember what it was like being 20 (12.5 years ago) and wanting to get huge, but a lot happens from then till now. Only trying to help here!!

ff304

ff304

Awards
I will reconsider all of it. Your right I don't want to ruin my health from doing it this earlier. Just wanted to get big fast. I appreciate you guys being helpful and not ignorant like some A$$holes out there. Thanks for the tips.

ff304

ff304

Awards
If I would run it. What would you recommend for the best PCT?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I will reconsider all of it. Your right I don't want to ruin my health from doing it this earlier. Just wanted to get big fast. I appreciate you guys being helpful and not ignorant like some A$$holes out there. Thanks for the tips.
Good thinking bud. Again it won't necessarily ruin your health per say but if precautionary steps aren't taken well, it can I don't care what anyone else says. My only point was to just think about 5 years from now, if you want kids, if your goals will change, do u want to be on TRT at a young age etc. I'm not saying this will happen but it can. Do you know what your bloodwork looks like now, are you willing to get it done after? Do you know what to expect from each drug you are taking so that if sides occur you know how to handle/treat them?

We all want to get big fast buddy nothing wrong with that, but what happens all to often is people jump on cycle get big put stress on their system to do so then lose most of it shortly after. A complete waste IMO. Slower sustainable gains are the ones to shoot for bud. Improving month to month. Learning how to manipulate diet will only enhance what the drugs do. A lot of things to consider especially your age. Just be reasonable and at least consider these things.

If you decide to do it then cool as well bud. I don't think you know enough yet but what would you do for PCT?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Yes people can be a$$holes which I don't agree with but there are certain basic info you can learn in about 10 mins on google before coming here.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you choose to run a cycle u need to find the best trustworthy stuff. U could have a perfect cycle and post cycle planned but some shmoe could be giving u fake stuff, or giving u one thing and saying its another... The point is like any drug, you never know where it's coming from or what you're putting into your body. I've had friends get "injectable winny" and it turned out to be something entirely different. I had friends get "clomid" that was basically sugar pills.

I got "lucky" because i was given 5 months of prescription clomid.. Out of the box from the pharmacy. And when I need it, ill be able to get rx test cyp and/or aromasin.

Basically- dont use any "loose" pills. Make sure it's labeled and you check it well before u buy it. Do more research than u can stand. Once you're comfortable with it, start light and easy. Short cycle and short pct so u know what to expect and IF something goes wrong, 4 weeks is a lot easier to recover from than 6-8 or 12 week cycles.

At 20 you don't NEED any androgens. Your body should still be producing test, LH, and FSH. If u don't know what those are and understand their role in pct, look it up.

You need to know if / what the drug you use is going to shut down... And you need to know which pct drug to use to start yourself back up.

If anything, u should look into anavar.