hdrol first time log!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.64%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

After I finish enhanced I have about 40 stick packs of c4 and the new bcaas and pre workout tons of samples from neon sports cus my neighbor works for g n c and hooks my ass up

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.81%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bono1132 View Post
    Started pct today! I promise I'll get some after pics up, ran nolv at 40 and 4 grams DAA with versa 1 and c20. Thanks to my one working eye and lack of depth perception I fell and ****ed up my knee today pretty pissed about it. Also bulk DAA doesn't dissolve worth a **** lol, might just get dpol. Plus side is felt great all day till I fell, chest and triceps tomorrow cus upper body ain't hurt, even if I'm limping from machine to machine. Muscles still feel swole all day dying start creatine yet waiting till tomorrow (green mag and m5) going to run enhanced and DAA pre with m5 and compete intra and massive smoothie with 50 grams myofusion post (got 10 pounds for 40 bucks hell yeah!)
    I usually just scoop my DAA into my mouth and swallow it with water, the compound itself isnt water soluble but Dpol isnt fully soluble either. Its mixed with sodium which helps.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.64%

Name:  ForumRunner_20131008_155256.png
Views: 95
Size:  435.0 KB

Pics
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.64%

Final pics! I've dropped some water from midsection already, today was baxk day second workout while on pct, felt like an animal! First 3 days I did 4 grams DAA and ran nolva at 40. Now I'm going to do a day or two at 30 then 20 for remainder of first two weeks. Still eating clean and 300 to 350 grams protein daily, Monday morning I was right at 236 pounds today I feel leaner down to 234. Thinking epi and stano this spring lol!
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.81%

KILLING IT!
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.64%

Did 255 lb rack pulls for 14 reps. Got to sample new pre workout and intra drink from neon sports, pre workout tastes terrible but got me going and good focus, great pump! Taking 5g creatine pre and post for the week then I'll drop it down to 5g. I've got most a tub of enhanced, tons of samples neon sports and c4 (were talkin like a months or more worth thanks to the neighbor) and stacked with versa1 and compound 20, daa, alcar and plcar... I'm pretty effin focused when I step into the gym. Slamming novla with a shot of oj is way better than I thought (made me very nervous thinking about it but its fine now) sounds like a lot but it's working
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.64%

Because of the banged up knee no major prs on squats or deads this week, varied rep range to the 12 to 14 rep, I'm dropping weight but muscles are staying swole, recovery still feels like I'm on cycle, not having any cortisol issues, honestly it wasn't till this week I really noticed any kind of acne(not bad just more than I'm used to) No issues with libido, wake up at attention every morning last few days been going to sleep the same way. Workouts are intense, scared I'll over train because I'm just not wearing down, had to train 6 Times this week because chest back traps shoulders never even felt sore even though I had intense workouts my body hadn't been fully pushed. All week till today I've had 2 salads with a chicken breast and spring greens and for din chicken breast with grilled red potatoes, a smoothie with 6 or so strawberries, oj, 2 bannanas, Greek yogurt, and 50 grams vanilla myofusion, then 50grams cellucore whey before bed. Today I had a dozen eggs through the day in stead of chicken breasts then a massive cheeseburger lol. Feeling beastly
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.64%

Had food poisoning yesterday... doing better now but I was up at like 3 a.m. yesterday going through hell, was completely dehydrated all day, no food. Was able to get a small smoothie down at like 9pm, today got a big smoothie this morning then a light dinner and I'll have a protein shake before I get to bed. Hopefully I'll be able to lift tomorrow
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Sucks ass. Feel better
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.64%

Things have been going great, still making some gains in the gym, added a lot more cardio weight loss has Stabilized at 229 back is getting crazy muscles swole and shredding up! Legs keep improving it's been great! Now the CRAP news...I have to have another eye surgery the 25th of this month. It'sa big surgery, basically after about week 3 I'll probably be able to do some light lifting, but I won't be able to lift heavy till around 3 months. FFFFFUUUUCK. it is what it is and its for the best, but this will be my third time in two years having to start over. Going to KILL IT the next three weeks will be the most intense training of my life I've dropped all projects if you need me I'll either be in the gym or the kitchen. The last almost 4 weeks I've been doing meal prep Mondays making chicken broccoli and brown rice meals 2x every day for lunches, lean dinners tons of shakes and smoothies every day, going to add more shakes and just go till it's time to get surgery, then weep and be forced to lay around for 3 plus weeks. Looks like I'll run something crazy next april it may for birthday like epi and stano or transdermal tren. Sigh. It's for the best but... the one thing that keeps me sane through all this is what always gets taken away
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.81%

Quote Originally Posted by bono1132 View Post
    Things have been going great, still making some gains in the gym, added a lot more cardio weight loss has Stabilized at 229 back is getting crazy muscles swole and shredding up! Legs keep improving it's been great! Now the CRAP news...I have to have another eye surgery the 25th of this month. It'sa big surgery, basically after about week 3 I'll probably be able to do some light lifting, but I won't be able to lift heavy till around 3 months. FFFFFUUUUCK. it is what it is and its for the best, but this will be my third time in two years having to start over. Going to KILL IT the next three weeks will be the most intense training of my life I've dropped all projects if you need me I'll either be in the gym or the kitchen. The last almost 4 weeks I've been doing meal prep Mondays making chicken broccoli and brown rice meals 2x every day for lunches, lean dinners tons of shakes and smoothies every day, going to add more shakes and just go till it's time to get surgery, then weep and be forced to lay around for 3 plus weeks. Looks like I'll run something crazy next april it may for birthday like epi and stano or transdermal tren. Sigh. It's for the best but... the one thing that keeps me sane through all this is what always gets taken away
    hey keep your chin up bud, good luck with surgery and a swift recovery. You'll be back at it in no time.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.25%

great log. and strong first post for me. lol
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.64%

Thanks guys! Just had to vent it out lol, I've got about 3 weeks of ass kickin left before surgery so tryin to make the most of it, picked up hemavol stacking with no bull for some SICK pumps, neighbor hooked me up with SizeOn, doing c20 at 6 pills daily so I finish the bottle and a half I have left before then, then my body will have some rest for a month before I'm allowed to do anything, the last time I was allowed to use the elliptical as much as I wanted after about a month so I'll shed a lot of fat till I'm allowed to work out again in limited capacity, thinking bout going through trainer certification while I'm lying around. Keep an eye out next spring for cycle 2 (the I got back up now gotta do it again cycle)! Love seeing the dif this cycle made still every time I look in the mirror! Got a week left of pct still sitting strong at 228 even with a ton of extra cardio/conditioning this week leaning up more in mid section but not dropping weight. Woo!

Similar Forum Threads

1. test e + hdrol first time injecting
    By itsgroll in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 10:40 PM
  2. First cycle/first time log
    By bigzach1234 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 07:51 AM
  3. first time anabolic pump user log
    By TNASTYII in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18