Alpha90 helping Luke to make the Iron Flex

Page 10 of 12 First ... 89101112 Last

  1. I see veins!

    I would have flipped out if it would of popped me in the nuts THEN smacked me in the nose lol it's funny to imagine but I imagine it wasn't funny to you... Jekyll showed up huh lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2


  2. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I see veins!

    I would have flipped out if it would of popped me in the nuts THEN smacked me in the nose lol it's funny to imagine but I imagine it wasn't funny to you... Jekyll showed up huh lol
    What I picture it looking like was an ape killing a snake that bit him. A slight stretch calling myself an ape instead of a lemur but yeah.
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

    What I picture it looking like was an ape killing a snake that bit him. A slight stretch calling myself an ape instead of a lemur but yeah.
    I was thinking gorilla !!! Lmao

  4. Day 26

    Weight: +11.5

    Swimming

    Spent an hour swimming today instead of lifting. Had to work late today to load out a semi and the gym was packed by time I got there. The state fair started today so I'm thinking there won't be as many tomorrow morning so that's when I'll get my lifts in!

    The way I regulate my doses is that I put them in my pill carrier for the day. Not one dose missed. Thing is, I should have enough for 32 days the way I started at 2/day. Instead, I have enough to go for 33 days and kick the dose up to 4/day starting today!!! Hmmmm, 8 days at 4/day to end it strong? YEEEEEEUUUUUUP!! I'M GONNA!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  5. Name:  554493_602722779773498_229389766_n.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  49.6 KB

    Guess my incident yesterday wasn't too bad!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."
    •   
       


  6. 4 a day!!! Things just got real up in here!!! Lol

  7. 80mg whew couldn't imagine lol can't wait to see(read) what comes out of it!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  8. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    80mg whew couldn't imagine lol can't wait to see(read) what comes out of it!
    Lukezilla !!

  9. 3 new PRs at the gym today! Deets when I get more time to post up session!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  10. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    3 hours later and pump & vascularity still going strong! Unflexed just holding arm out to the side with open hand. Kind of a crappy pic but you get the idea!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=88 224"/>
    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    3 new PRs at the gym today! Deets when I get more time to post up session!
    Awesome job brosef! Pic looks so sex-e!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. Day 27

    Weight: +12!

    Chest/back (just whatever)

    Flat bench (slow 3 second count on the way down for each rep)
    135×15
    185×15
    225×10
    245×5

    High pulley crossovers
    70×10
    80×10
    90×5
    100×5 (PR!!)

    Iso lateral pull backs
    1 plate× 10
    1+ 25×10
    2 plates× 10
    2+ 25× 3 (PR!)

    DB rows
    60×10
    80×5
    100×5
    125×3 (PR!!)

    Had to do a quick in/out session because family is coming over and had to get home. Still got a good session in though! Took me 35 minutes.
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  12. PR!!!
    Good job!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Day 27

    Weight: +12!

    Chest/back (just whatever)

    Flat bench (slow 3 second count on the way down for each rep)
    135×15
    185×15
    225×10
    245×5

    High pulley crossovers
    70×10
    80×10
    90×5
    100×5 (PR!!)

    Iso lateral pull backs
    1 plate× 10
    1+ 25×10
    2 plates× 10
    2+ 25× 3 (PR!)

    DB rows
    60×10
    80×5
    100×5
    125×3 (PR!!)

    Had to do a quick in/out session because family is coming over and had to get home. Still got a good session in though! Took me 35 minutes.
    Awesome job lukey. Have you thought about lowering your warm up reps or even skipping a middle set and going heavy right after warm up? Doing this on cycle really helped push me on my bulk cycle. I didn't realize how much I wore myself out warming up.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Awesome job lukey. Have you thought about lowering your warm up reps or even skipping a middle set and going heavy right after warm up? Doing this on cycle really helped push me on my bulk cycle. I didn't realize how much I wore myself out warming up.
    Yeah, I've tried it a few times but I just keep going back to my norm. *mentalblock*
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  15. Aye-o PRs for dayzzz
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  16. PR city!! Great job like just wait until the 4 a day takes effect..

  17. These aren't supposed to be "skinny jeans"!! These were the "loose fit" but not anymore! #timefornewjeans!!

    Name:  IMG_20130908_103353_597-1.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  65.9 KB
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  18. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    These aren't supposed to be "skinny jeans"!! These were the "loose fit" but not anymore! #timefornewjeans!!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=88 321"/>
    Lol bro please don't go out in public with those on!!! LMAO

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Lol bro please don't go out in public with those on!!! LMAO
    They're not as tight as my slacks so yeah, I wore them to church! Told my wife I was getting new ones today! Like a cheap hotel--- no ball room!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  20. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

    They're not as tight as my slacks so yeah, I wore them to church! Told my wife I was getting new ones today! Like a cheap hotel--- no ball room!
    Those jeans made my nuts suck up a little bit lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  21. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

    They're not as tight as my slacks so yeah, I wore them to church! Told my wife I was getting new ones today! Like a cheap hotel--- no ball room!
    Lmao that's funny

  22. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Those jeans made my nuts suck up a little bit lol
    Looks like I'm gonna have to go with a bigger waist size (again) and start wearing a belt. Got home and immediately took off my jeans, went through my shorts and pants and made a stack of "get rid of" clothes. Those jeans weren't horrible standing but as soon as I sat down...........
    Thing is, they weren't that bad last week but I have added 3/4" to my thighs since starting this cycle!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  23. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

    Looks like I'm gonna have to go with a bigger waist size (again) and start wearing a belt. Got home and immediately took off my jeans, went through my shorts and pants and made a stack of "get rid of" clothes. Those jeans weren't horrible standing but as soon as I sat down...........
    Thing is, they weren't that bad last week but I have added 3/4" to my thighs since starting this cycle!
    Now that's some serious leg gain right there !!

  24. Day 28

    Weight: +11.5

    Off day.

    Was really expecting weight to be up today because I severely ate like a hog yesterday. The massive duece this morning prior to weigh in took care of that though! Lol!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  25. Day 29 & 30

    Weight: ??

    Work days

    Been on the road again putting up a house. Strength seems to be better because carrying some of the timbers by myself didn't seem bad at all. They actually felt rather light which surprised me. These last 2 houses have been in Missouri but the next one is down by Fort Worth, Tx. I think that one will be rather hot.
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  26. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    These aren't supposed to be "skinny jeans"!! These were the "loose fit" but not anymore! #timefornewjeans!!

    Name:  IMG_20130908_103353_597-1.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  65.9 KB
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

  27. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Day 28

    Weight: +11.5

    Off day.

    Was really expecting weight to be up today because I severely ate like a hog yesterday. The massive duece this morning prior to weigh in took care of that though! Lol!
    up 11.5 lbs!!! nice weight gain!!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    up 11.5 lbs!!! nice weight gain!!
    Well, add another 1.5 to that today! In case your math skills aren't that good, that's a gain of 13 pounds!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  29. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Well, add another 1.5 to that today! In case your math skills aren't that good, that's a gain of 13 pounds!
    Even better!! How many days left??

  30. Hellz ya 13lbs is awesome!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. help trying to make the most of this run
    By weezycon12 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 03:19 PM
  2. On TRT, looking to make the most of it
    By nattydisaster in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 09:52 AM
  3. How to make the Optimal Custom PWO Blend Mix?
    By Warhead in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 05:48 PM
  4. HELP: How to tell the diff. between 1T/1AD?
    By Referral in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 01:54 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-27-2004, 12:00 AM
Log in
Log in