Imm trynna make me some GAINS!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Day 18: Bicep/Abs/Traps
    Bicep Dumbbell curls 3 sets
    Bicep cable curls 3 sets
    Leg raises Stading obliques with dumbbells 4 sets
    Crunches 4 sets
    Shrugs 3 4 sets

    My back wasnt ready to work it out so I decided to do a accesory lifts day and go for hypertrophy and small muscle stimulation rather than strength. My BP was a bit high I could see my veins popping on my temples and a light headache during my workout. Legs are starting to feel somewhat better, still cant walk but at least its not as painful.


  2. Day 19: Shoulder/triceps
    Seated Shoulder press: 50x12 3sets
    One arm upright row: 50x12 3 sets
    Standing short grip shoulder press: 70x12 80x12 x12
    Cable rope tricep ext: 52.5x12 57.5x10 57.5x8 57.5x7
    Superset burn:
    one arm tricep cable extension
    One arm cable side raise

    Currently at a hotel so I did what i could with the weights they provided. My leg is still not better but I have a bit more range of motion. Im getting more vascular in my arms in spite of having less definition in my abs. The BP issue went down.
    •   
       


  3. Day 22: Back/Bicep/Traps
    Weighted Chin ups 45x8 80x6 80x5 80x5
    Barbell bent over rows 155x12 175x9 185x10 195x8
    Squat rack Deadlift(no legs) 245X9 265x7 265x8
    Rope upright row 150x8 170x8
    Bicep dumbbell curl 30x15 35x12 40x8 40x7 40x8
    Rear delt/bicep version upright dbell row 40x8 45x10 50x10

    Felt great! My legs is getting better and my shoulders and traps ate still looking fuller. Theres a different feeling inbetween reps as if my muscles rather stop from pain n not tiredness.

  4. Good to hear your leg is getting better. Keep pushing through bro

  5. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Good to hear your leg is getting better. Keep pushing through bro
    Thanks bro, its definitely been a real pain.
    •   
       


  6. Lol those squat rack dead lifts are called rack pulls. Good to see your legs finally healing.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Lol those squat rack dead lifts are called rack pulls. Good to see your legs finally healing.
    Good to know haha, I definitely know like less than 20% of the actual name o the lifts I do. And thanks now I hope I can get these bitches back in the gym to make up for the lost time.

  8. Day 23: Chest/Shoulder/Triceps
    Flat bench:185x8 205x10 215x8 215x7
    Incline Bench (slightly shorter grip):185x5 185x6 185x7
    Barbell shoulder press short grip:135x6 135x7 135x7
    Cable crossover: 60x8 slow reps x3
    Rope tricep cable ext overhead: 110x19 120x12 130x9 130x9

    Changed up the order and got a really different feeling after training. My chest felt almost too pumped I was having trouble sitting my arms comfortably in front of me (not sure if bad or not). My right shoulder joint was a little sore during the training im probably gonna have to deload next time if its still the same.

  9. Day 24: Abs/calfs
    Decline crunches x20 4 sets
    Parallel bars leg raise x20 4 sets
    Standing dbell obliques 50x20 60x15 70x12 70x12
    Calf raises 45x burn 4 sets
    Supermans (lower back) xburn 3sets

    Went in thinking i could do some low weights squats...never been so wrong. My vastus lateralis has no elasticity and is still painfull under stress.
    Decided to do some abs to help whenever I do go back to squats.

  10. Good job bro.
    How are the calories coming? You eating enough?
    And getting solid work done in the gym?
    You are on a big cycle bro, make it happen!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Good job bro.
    How are the calories coming? You eating enough?
    And getting solid work done in the gym?
    You are on a big cycle bro, make it happen!
    Since I havent been able to train legs at all i didnt up my cals as far as I originally intended. Ive been doing around 3500cal on workout days and 3000 on rest days with over 300g of protein a day. Im going for more of a lean bulk/strength gains now since its gonna be a rather short cycle. Work in the gym is solid, making progress every time I step in the gym either weight or reps.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by hazard12 View Post
    Since I havent been able to train legs at all i didnt up my cals as far as I originally intended. Ive been doing around 3500cal on workout days and 3000 on rest days with over 300g of protein a day. Im going for more of a lean bulk/strength gains now since its gonna be a rather short cycle. Work in the gym is solid, making progress every time I step in the gym either weight or reps.
    Good news. Keep kicking a$s bro

  13. Day 26: Back/Bicep
    Weighted chin ups: 45x10 80x6 80x6 80x6 45x7
    Bent over Barbell rows: 155x10 175x10 195x9 195x9
    Lat cross 150x9 160x6 160x8
    Superset :
    1. Upright row rear 45x12 50x12 50x12
    2. Dbel shoulder fly 20x10 20x6 20x10
    One arm bicep curls: 40x9 45x8

    Great workout. However my left lat tendon is feeling strained so im probably gonna go for hypertrophy next time. Other than that doing good the pump on my shoulders and traps was just entertaining to say the least.

    Ive been giving it some serious thought and I might go for another 4 weeks of cjc-1295 during my PCT to maintain these gains and help some of the tendon damage im probably gonna build up during the rest of the cycle.

  14. Day 28: Rest

    Finished my last cap of M-sten and started to up the dose of Epi to 50mg/day. Tomorrow im adding the 50mg anavar/day PW during workout days. My urine is looking darker today but im attributing it to my reduced water intake yesterday, ill be upping it today and see how it goes. Also today i developed a mild cold which i hope gets better by tomorrow since I need to hit chest.

    So far my review on msten is very positive, wasnt ridiculous explosive gains but a pretty consistent strength and muscle gains. My shoulders really popped up during these past 4 weeks and hopefully the epi and anavar turn out even better. My last cycle had a 40/day epi dose ad yield me some pretty good results.

  15. 2 Questions real quick for anyone following my log.
    1. Ive been forced to eat a lot of junk food lately (IE pizza) but im still managing to keep my macros and calories in the proper ranges through protein shakes. If im adding fish oils and multivitamins am I hindering gains? Im obviously planning to change this as soon as possible but for the mean time im stuck with this.
    2. Today I still woke up sick (stuffy nose, sore throat, some body aches). I rested the past 2 days and im supposed to hit the gym today, should I just wait untill tomorrow or try to work out anyways?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by hazard12 View Post
    2 Questions real quick for anyone following my log.
    1. Ive been forced to eat a lot of junk food lately (IE pizza) but im still managing to keep my macros and calories in the proper ranges through protein shakes. If im adding fish oils and multivitamins am I hindering gains? Im obviously planning to change this as soon as possible but for the mean time im stuck with this.
    2. Today I still woke up sick (stuffy nose, sore throat, some body aches). I rested the past 2 days and im supposed to hit the gym today, should I just wait untill tomorrow or try to work out anyways?
    Junk food just means that your going to gain a bit more fat than you would like. I mean do you think power lifters eat healthy all the time? Look at Ct fletcher in his younger day, he ate at McDonald's every day. And I mean every day. So I doubt it would hinder muscle growth a great deal. I twain when I'm sick even when I know I shouldn't so I shouldn't really comment lol

  17. Yeah, i decided to wait on it. My right rotator cuff is hurting on some angles so I guess the prudent thing to do is wait.

  18. Day 30: Chest/Shoulder/Triceps
    Bench press short grip: 135x12 155x12 175x9
    Bench press:175x8 175x9 175x9
    Incline bench press:135x12 155x10 175x8 155x9
    Decline bench short grip: 155x7 155x7
    Military press: 95x9 95x10 95x8
    Rope tricep overhead: 100x15 110x13 110x12
    Machine side raises 70xburn 4sets

    Deloaded a bit to prevent any further joint problems and ramped up the volume and intensity. Completed all these sets in about the same time as usual.
    I did feel some stregth loss however from the sickness and maybe from being off msten. I am now running anavar50/day and Epi 50/day.

  19. Note:
    Damn was that volume effective, I havent been this sore in a while. Also glad I ate over 4k calories yesterday. This however was prompted by the fact that I weighted myself yesterday to 178lb which means either my water weight is fluctuating like crazy or I managed to do some cutting over the past 4 days of no training. I do seem slightly more cut in the mirror when I flex abs which is cool.
    Other than that there isnt much to report, so far in this cycle ive had no issues with anything related to the compounds im taking, its all been shenanigans with the PIP and now a cold. On the plus side my hunger is going kind of rampant. Im trying to keep a grip on it by eating as healthy as possible but I could easily go way beyond 4k calories a day if I wanted to.

  20. Day 32: Abs/Quads
    Body squats
    Several different abs exercises for lower/upper/obliques
    Stretching exercises

    Couldn't get to the gym today so I decided to make this my leg rehab day and save hamstrings for deadlifting when I do back. My range of motion is almost back to where it was initially however my quad tendons have some stiffness and pain when stretching with loads. Hopefully I will be able to dead lift properly tomorrow. I also foam rolled my legs to speed up the healing n whatnot.

    As of right now my right rotator cuff is still tender which Im hoping wont interfere with my next back day. Other than that Im keeping my cal intake at around 3800 in spite of my hunger. This might come in handy once I have my 3 day rotation in place since upping calories wont be a problem.

  21. Still consistently logging, good job!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Still consistently logging, good job!!
    Yeah, I noticed very few people have ran m-sten and epi within one cycle so I decided itd be a good idea to keep a detailed log.

  23. Day 33: Back/Bicep
    Superset:
    1.Chin ups 200x8 200x8 200x7
    2.Behind the neck Lat pulldown 150x6 150x5 150x4

    Dbell row: 80x10 80x10 80x8
    Bent over bbell row 155x11 155x10 155x11
    Lat cross 110x13 110x10 110x10
    Standing dbell curls 35x13 35x12
    Shoulder side raises 15x13 3 sets

    Deloaded for back aswell. I felt really weird at the gym kind of tired/ wrong mood. All my tendons felt really tight which I think happened cause it was a particularly cold day.

  24. Day 37: Leg/abs
    Deadlift 255x12 255x9
    Leg press 6 plates x12 slow reps 4 sets
    Leg extension 115x9 slow 4 sets
    Obliques 50x12 60x12 60x12 60x12
    Squat rack calfs 185x12 255x10 255x12 255x12
    Crunchesx burn 4 sets

    I went in with the legs. My strength was fine but my lower back gave out after 2 sets of deadlifts. At this point my tendons and joints are feeling pretty fragile im guessing from the estrogen bolcking effect of epistane. I might get some DHEA to try to fix it.

  25. My pecs tendons feel stiff even though its been reating for a while. How should i figure if its good to go?

  26. Day 38: Chest/Shoulder/Tricep
    Cable cross over: 60lbx12 slow reps 4 sets
    Incline press: 85lbx10 slow reps 4 sets
    Standing barbell shoulder press: 115x8 3 sets
    Seated dbell shoulder press: 50x8 3 sets
    Cable tricep overhead extension: 120x15 3 sets
    Machine lateral raises: 70xburn 4 sets
    Triangle cable tricep extension: 170x12 3 sets

    I barely could do any chest, my left pec tendon, the one inserting into my shoulder felt really stiff and painful when applying force (really weird to me since last chest workout went just fine). Also my body in general feels really bad whenever I hit the gym lately. Its a lot like all my tendons are getting really stressed and not healing properly even though I haven't pushed the weight that hard at all.
    Im considering lowering the epi dose and adding something else until i finish the 8 week period. Anyone know of a compound that would kick in quick to make it worth it and would help in this particular situation (with the tendons and all). I was considering LMG or trest but Im not sure if they kick in fast enough.

  27. Note:
    Even though many things arent going too well one thing is...my libido. I find myself attracted to almost any girl in my school (i know its just me trynna get it in tho). I even started talking to an ex ****buddy that i completely stopped talking to ( she cray cray). Oh well theres only one thing to do about it...

  28. Quote Originally Posted by hazard12 View Post
    Day 38: Chest/Shoulder/Tricep
    Cable cross over: 60lbx12 slow reps 4 sets
    Incline press: 85lbx10 slow reps 4 sets
    Standing barbell shoulder press: 115x8 3 sets
    Seated dbell shoulder press: 50x8 3 sets
    Cable tricep overhead extension: 120x15 3 sets
    Machine lateral raises: 70xburn 4 sets
    Triangle cable tricep extension: 170x12 3 sets

    I barely could do any chest, my left pec tendon, the one inserting into my shoulder felt really stiff and painful when applying force (really weird to me since last chest workout went just fine). Also my body in general feels really bad whenever I hit the gym lately. Its a lot like all my tendons are getting really stressed and not healing properly even though I haven't pushed the weight that hard at all.
    Im considering lowering the epi dose and adding something else until i finish the 8 week period. Anyone know of a compound that would kick in quick to make it worth it and would help in this particular situation (with the tendons and all). I was considering LMG or trest but Im not sure if they kick in fast enough.
    Epi is drying your joints out. If you want to run epi it's one of the things you have to live with. Not much you can do about it really other than take something like Achilles, along with fish oils etc etc

  29. I am taking over 6g a day of fish oils and 3g of cissus a day.

  30. Day 41: Back/Bicep
    Lat cross :130x12 145x9 160x8 160x7 160x7
    One arm lat pulldown:
    125x7 125x7 125x8
    Lat pulldown slow reps
    150x8 150x6
    Bbell Upright row: 85x15 4 sets
    Z bar preacher curl: 75x10 x11 x9

    Megaset:
    One arm upright row: 35x10
    Side raises: 15x20
    Shrugs: 50x15
    Dbell upright rows 40x8

    Great workout. My arms/back felt really strong and pumped. My joints are still having some troubles. My diet is paying off. Ive managed to see a very defined recomp in my physique. Ive gotten a bit leaner while putting on some good thickness, especially in my shoulders/arms section.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Universal Real Gains Making Me Sick?
    By Stryfe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-26-2013, 12:49 PM
  2. Make me some food babe
    By UncalledFor in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-24-2004, 12:20 PM
  3. M1t makes me feel like ****
    By Zack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-24-2004, 03:22 AM
  4. Swole making me sick
    By TheRifleman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-09-2004, 05:45 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2003, 12:25 PM
Log in
Log in