new guy! cycle help requested

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53%

new guy! cycle help requested

My first post, my first cycle, my first of many questions!

I've been reading a lot of the posts on this board and I thank the lucky stars for you guys. I actually have hope that I might be able to accomplish my goal of getting leaned out and ready for the beaches.

After having read a bunch of info from the boards here is what I'm thinking.

I'm 228 at 20%BF. Never done a cycle before. Goal is to get to 10% BF with no lean mass loss. Maybe even a little lean mass gain if I'm very lucky. Then get back up to 228 staying around 10% BF, but this is another story...

3 weeks
    *UA, 500 mg first week, 1000mg weeks 2 and 3. This will be cycled 2 days on 2 days off.
    *R-ALA 1g daily (is this a valid dosage?) Is there a cheaper alternative that is as effective such as normal ALA or the 50/50 ALA? I profess I don't exactly know the differences.
    *ECA both am and shortly after lunch. Any later than this and I lie awake at night.

4 weeks
    *T1-Pro 2 squirts daily either purchased or an equivalent 10g/5g homebrew. Seems to me that initially its as cheap to buy as it is to setup for homebrewing. I will say the info on this sight about homebrewing is awesome. Kudos to you guys/gals.

4 weeks
    *UA 1000mg daily alternated 2 days on 2 days off
    ECA both in the am and shortly after lunch
    R-ALA 1g daily
    6-oxo 300mg at night (How long should I do this after a 4 week t1-pro cycle??)
    ZMA at night

4 weeks??????
    Thinking about using the other half of the t1-pro here and going for some lean mass additions. Could this be done right away or should I wait a few weeks before starting this?

workouts: lots of giant/supersets throughout and some circuit training days thrown in here and there for good measure. I mostly train to actual failure. This is all I have planned so far. I'll figure this out more as I go along.

all inputs, suggestions, ridicules, patronizes, and assistances are greatly appreciated.

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.93%

Hmm, I do 600mg of 6-oxo for 2 weeks following the end of a 4 week cycle with no break in caloric or protein intake.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I would run the UA for no longer than 2 weeks at a time, then take 2 weeks off. 4 weeks between cycles is standard. I ran the 6oxo @600mg/day for 3 weeks.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53%

I'll bumb the 6-oxo up to 600mg for 3 weeks. About the UA, I was going to take it for the 4 week cycle, but I was planning on doing 2 days on then 2 days off which is equivalent in days on/days off to the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I beleive it was yellow jacket that post this method.

Your thoughts? Should I do UA during the t1-pro 4 weeks? 2 weeks on 2 weeks or does my body need a longer break from UA?

Similar Forum Threads

1. New guy needs help with PH cycle
    By woodmann in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 08:44 AM
  2. New guy needs help
    By Stefan in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 08:39 PM
  3. New Guy needing help.
    By huntr104 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9