Cuffs First True Bulker

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1265
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    69.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    02/23/05:

    Weight hasn't changed. It fluctuates a couple of pounds up and down, but nothing significant. Last weekend was a bitch. I was lethargic as hell. All I wanted to do was sleep. I think I slept 12-14 hours on two of the days. I had some lower back pain and leg pain for two of the days, after I did some heavy yard work. So, I took it easy and rested up.

    Yesterday I trained chest and triceps. Had a very good workout. Nothing to report in weight or rep increases. However, stamina and recovery was very good.

    I began using SesaThin on Sunday night (02/21/04). I'm dosing 1.5ml's 3x ed.

    Had to use my AI again on Saturday and Monday.

    Strange thing happened yesterday. While I was at work, I was sitting in a chair talking to a coworker. I stretched my arms towards the floor and had the mother of all cramps in my upper abs. I had to stand up and and stretch another way to get rid of it. Never had this happen before. Later that night, I was at home and had my shirt off. My son commented that he could see my abs. I checked in the mirror, and sure enough, they're coming back! I just need to get rid of this excess fat in a few months.
    Man, I feel you on the ab cramp. I sometimes get them in my lower abs. The best thing for me to do is wait for it to stop then do the the seal stretch (where you lie on the ground then do a push up keeping your waist on the ground). If I don't stretch out, they normally come back. Once when I was driving ......that was scary.

  2. Senior Member
    exnihilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,577
    Rep Power
    925
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    98.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    02/23/05:

    Weight hasn't changed. It fluctuates a couple of pounds up and down, but nothing significant. Last weekend was a bitch. I was lethargic as hell. All I wanted to do was sleep. I think I slept 12-14 hours on two of the days. I had some lower back pain and leg pain for two of the days, after I did some heavy yard work. So, I took*it easy and rested up.

    Yesterday I trained chest and triceps. Had a very good workout. Nothing to report in weight or rep increases. However, stamina and recovery was very good.

    I began using SesaThin on Sunday night (02/21/04). I'm dosing 1.5ml's 3x ed.

    Had to use my AI again on Saturday and Monday.

    Strange thing happened yesterday. While I was at work, I was sitting in a chair talking to a coworker. I stretched my arms towards the floor and had the mother of all cramps in my upper abs. I had to stand up and and stretch another way to get rid of it. Never had this happen before. Later that night, I was at home and had my shirt off. My son commented that he could see my abs. I checked in the mirror, and sure enough, they're coming back! I just need to get rid of this excess fat in a few months.
    Doing good man, keep it up. I got those super cramps on my last cycle too, they're a real bitch - go easy on training for a couple of weeks, that seems to help, I think that overtraining while on the juice does that to you.
  3. Senior Member
    Cuffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,192
    Rep Power
    1233
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    98.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    02/28/05:

    Weight today was at 240.5lbs. Workouts are still going good. Reps on deadlifts went up again. What I got for 6 last week, I did for 10 on Friday. Upped my weight on military presses, and squats. Seeing more veins in my biceps that I didn't even know were there. Knee is really aching today. Go to the doctor on Thursday for to be scheduled for an MRI.

    Still hearing things from people about how I look. The women seem to like it, and I'm constantly stared at while at the gym. As I was walking up to a co-worker, he said "hey man, you need to lay off the juice." He said this with other people standing around. I just told him that CellTech is some good ****. He's the type of guy that when he heard that, he probably went out and bought a few tubs of it at GNC.

    Tonight is chest and tri's.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    exnihilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,577
    Rep Power
    925
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    98.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    As I was walking up to a co-worker, he said "hey man, you need to lay off the juice." He said this with other people standing around. I just told him that CellTech is some good ****.


    Great **** man, you're doing really well. 240 @ ~5'10" is big man.
  5. Professional Member
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,188
    Rep Power
    26297
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    46.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Nice call with the Cell-Tech man, some very funny stuff. I think I will go get a few tubs now myself... NOT!!

    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  6. Senior Member
    Cuffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,192
    Rep Power
    1233
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    98.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    03/04/05:

    Weight is holding steady. I'm not very bloated at all, and have stayed away from my A.I. I think the change in my diet and probably the intoduction of SesaThin have contributed to this. I'm feeling much harder.

    I worked legs and bi's on Wednesday, and it went very well. Still seeing increases in either weight and/or reps. Got 2 sets of 6 strict reps of 145lbs using the straight bar for curls without a problem, no spotter. Also, I'm unable to add any more weight to the leg extension. I'm doing the stack, plus adding the maximum weights we can stack on the top. So, I'm doing pauses at the top of the lift to try and maximize this exercise. Squats are going well also. Seeing some definite leg improvement.

    I went to my doctors appointment and she released me back to regular work. She feels what I'm experiencing is some inflammation. So, I'll start a new anti-inflammitory this week. It shouldn't hurt with my program.
  7. Senior Member
    Cuffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,192
    Rep Power
    1233
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    98.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Well, I just received good news a few minutes ago. I tested for two specialty positions with my employer and got both. Feeling kind of good right now.
  8. Registered User
    BodyWizard's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    63
    Posts
    2,373
    Rep Power
    1311
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    93.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Cuffs, that's great! Congratulations!!!
    Obviously, you're moving from strength to strength...
  9. Registered User
    milwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,460
    Rep Power
    1406
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    45.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    "Train yourself in this way: from higher to higher, from strength to strength we will strive, and we will come to realie unsurpassed freedom."
    -Buddha
  10. Senior Member
    max silver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,318
    Rep Power
    1232
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    4.89%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Since you're maxed out on the leg extension machine, would it be workable to perform single leg extensions instead? I ran into that problem at home, where I only had so many heavier plates I could throw on, and single leg reps effectively doubled the amount of weight I have to work with.
  11. Senior Member
    exnihilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,577
    Rep Power
    925
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    98.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I would skip the leg extensions and do hack squats or sled leg press if you are trying to hit the quads.
  12. Senior Member
    Cuffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,192
    Rep Power
    1233
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    98.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    I would skip the leg extensions and do hack squats or sled leg press if you are trying to hit the quads.
    I was thinking the same. Basically, I was doing the extensions because it felt fine on my knee. I wanted to avoid too much pressing movements until I was released by the doc to do so. I was keeping one pressing exercise per leg day. I didn't want worker's state comp to come after me, like they did another dude recently. I'll hit the leg press in exchange next training day.
  13. Senior Member
    Cuffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,192
    Rep Power
    1233
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    98.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    03/09/05:

    Thought I'd give an update. Life's been a bit busy for me at the moment.

    Weight is still holding at 240lbs. Last Thursday I was at 242.5lbs. However, my waist is beginning to get a tad smaller. The SesaThin must be kicking in, and my diet hasn't been up to par as far as cals are concerned. Having more frequent bowel movements, like when I tested this stuff. I also had a light touch of the flu last week, but it didn't hit me hard at all. I'm beginning to get acne on my right arm and shoulder as I did when using M4OHN, just not as severe.

    Still getting compliments from tons of people. Ran into a girl I know at the gym. I caught her eyeing me several times. She finally came over and said I was "looking big and fine." Problem is,"my wife hates this chick.

    I started the next oral today, and will run it until about week 14. Also, I'm going to add in cAmph probably tomorrow, and it through PCT. I haven't seen any posts of anyone using this during the tail end of a bulk. So, I'll be giving my opinion on it. (If this addition sounds to not be a good idea, please, someone chime in. I spoke with USP and he seems to believe it would be beneficial.)

    Strength/endurance is still going up. Today I trained back and shoulders. Increased my deadlift weight by 20lbs with the same amount of reps as last week. I also increased my military presses by 20lbs.
  14. Senior Member
    Cuffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,192
    Rep Power
    1233
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    98.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Holy crap, I feel like I've been run over by a truck today. My body is a bit sore, but mainly stiff. Muscles are feeling very tight. Guess those increases in weight are taking their toll on me this week.

    Sleep last night was for ****. I ate some spicy Mexican food (the real stuff) before bed and took a larger than normal dose of SesaThin right before bed. Time was not on my side yesterday. As I was laying in bed, I could hear/feel my heartbeat, and it was beating at a higher pace than normal. My body felt like it was on fire, and experienced some light night sweats. Had to be the SesaThin. I'm not sure if it was due to the higher dose (2ml's) or the combo of SesaThin and the food I ate. It took about 4 hours before I could get some quality sleep. Then 3 1/2 hours later I was up for work.

    I'll see how tonight goes.
  15. Registered User
    glenihan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1964
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    6.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    well if you continue to feel like you've been run over (although it may have just been a crappy nights sleep) consider taking a few days off to let your CNS recover

    good luck feeling better my man
  16. Senior Member
    Cuffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,192
    Rep Power
    1233
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    98.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ahhhhhhh(exhale)...I feel much better today. Laid around after work, took some ibuprophen (I needed it) and had a great night of sleep. I'm not as much of a moody bitch today. I'm gonna skip tonight's workout to give it another day of rest.

    Took a couple of cold measurements last night for ****s, and compared them to some I took last July. Here they are:

    Calves: July 2004 (16") March 2005 (17")
    Biceps: July 2004 (18 1/4") March 2005 (almost touching 19")
    Quads: July 2004 (23 1/4") March 2005 (25 1/2-26" forgot)

    I've been trying to get my lower body to catch up to my upper. Seems like it's beginning to. I still have a long ways to go.

    I dropped a couple of pounds, down to 238lbs. Probably a result fo the SesaThin, cAMPH, lower cals. Since adding in the cAMPH yesterday, I've been sweating throughout the day.
  17. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22019
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    94.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Those are some good improvements Cuffs. What's the BF% at right now?

  18. Senior Member
    Cuffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,192
    Rep Power
    1233
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    98.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Those are some good improvements Cuffs. What's the BF% at right now?
    I haven't measured since I started. I need to break out the calipers, but I packed them away when I moved. Need to find them. I have put a bit of b/f on, moslty in the belly and sides. When I started this cycle, is was around 13%-14%. Right now, just guesstimating, I'm around 16%. I may be a bit lower since my legs don't carry much fat.

    My weight back in July 2004 was 207lbs at about 12% b/f. So, I'm up over 30lbs., and about 4% b/f from then. This Summer, I'd like to get at 10% b/f, with a goal of 8% next year. While keeping my weight around 230lbs.
  19. Registered User
    glenihan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1964
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    6.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    great work man seriously
  20. Senior Member
    exnihilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,577
    Rep Power
    925
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    98.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    My weight back in July 2004 was 207lbs at about 12% b/f. So, I'm up over 30lbs., and about 4% b/f from then. This Summer, I'd like to get at 10% b/f, with a goal of 8% next year. While keeping my weight around 230lbs.
    Heh, you say that now... Give yourself some time to acclimate to being as big as you are now, and I bet you will want to push for more mass in a year or so.
  21. Registered User
    glenihan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1964
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    6.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    Heh, you say that now... Give yourself some time to acclimate to being as big as you are now, and I bet you will want to push for more mass in a year or so.
    damn powerlifters ... some of us like to be beautiful
  22. Senior Member
    Cuffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,192
    Rep Power
    1233
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    98.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    Heh, you say that now... Give yourself some time to acclimate to being as big as you are now, and I bet you will want to push for more mass in a year or so.
    I hear ya. When I look at myself in the mirror, I don't see myself as being big. However, all I hear from other people is..."man, you're big." I heard it again today from a coworker. The guy pops off and said "hey, you need to lay off the juice. You know it's not good for you." I told him he needed to keep those types of comments to himself, and I would gladly share my diet and training program with him. The thing is, this is a guy who admitted to juicing years ago. Then I heard from another guy who works nearby asking where my neck disappeared to.

    I'll probably set a new goal each time I reach one and see where it takes me. I'm just getting a bit too old to want to get huge. It wouldn't benefit me much.
  23. Senior Member
    exnihilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,577
    Rep Power
    925
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    98.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    damn powerlifters ... some of us like to be beautiful
    Haven't you heard? Big is the new lean...
  24. Registered User
    glenihan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1964
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    6.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    hahahahah that's priceless

    and we're all guilty of it ... its so much fun bulking and i know i'm never big enough at the end of a bulk ... but i also can't wait to get rid of that annoying fat lol
  25. Senior Member
    Cuffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,192
    Rep Power
    1233
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    98.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    03/16/05:

    Weight today was 240.5lbs. My appetite has been much better, and I've been eating away. However, I've been a moody bitch for the past week. I'm not sure if this is normal for the type of cycle I'm on, or what. Seasonal allergies have been kicking my ass lately as well. Acne is getting a little worse around my shoulders/chest/arms/ass. I began treating it with some acne crap my wife has. Seems to be working.

    Trained legs and biceps today, and had a nice workout. I actually wore shorts to the gym and showed off my "get away sticks" as milwood called them...LOL. They have gotten noticeably bigger.

    I've been feeling very stiff as of late. I'm going to start lowering the amount of weight I'm lifting, and increase my reps. I think this will help with going into PCT, when I lower volume and intesity, and will help my joints. I may purchase some of Matt's new joint compound and see if that helps me.

    10th week of this cycle beginning tomorrow. Entering into the home stretch before PCT starts.
  26. Senior Member
    exnihilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,577
    Rep Power
    925
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    98.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    03/16/05:

    Weight today was 240.5lbs. My appetite has been much better, and I've been eating away. However, I've been a moody bitch for the past week. I'm not sure if this is normal for the type of cycle I'm on, or what. Seasonal allergies have been kicking my ass lately as well. Acne is getting a little worse around my shoulders/chest/arms/ass. I began treating it with some acne crap my wife has. Seems to be working.

    Trained legs and biceps today, and had a nice workout. I actually wore shorts to the gym and showed off my "get away sticks" as milwood called them...LOL. They have gotten noticeably bigger.

    I've been feeling very stiff as of late. I'm going to start lowering the amount of weight I'm lifting, and increase my reps. I think this will help with going into PCT, when I lower volume and intesity, and will help my joints. I may purchase some of Matt's new joint compound and see if that helps me.

    10th week of this cycle beginning tomorrow. Entering into the home stretch before PCT starts.
    I find that the stiffness is the first sign of overtraining when I'm on... I'd lower the volume or frequency before I lower the amount of weight lifted.
  27. Senior Member
    Cuffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,192
    Rep Power
    1233
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    98.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    03/31/05:

    Weight fluctuates between 239lbs. to 242lbs. I think I'm done gaining weight, most likely due to my diet. I'm just not able to get the cals necessary due to a few changes with my job. My actual start weight was 218lbs. No the 220lbs. as I stated at the start of this thread. I had weighed myself at an odd time in the day. So, I'm up 21lbs-24lbs.

    Anyways, I took exnihilo's advice and lowered my volume and frequency, while keeping the weights heavy. This has helped a great deal. My workouts are still going good. I have increased my deadlifts from a few weeks ago by 50lbs. Other lifts have also increased, either in reps or weight. I was pleased with squats today. I was able to do 335lbs for 8 slow reps. I could have easily upped the weight, but do not want to injure myself. This is a lift where I really need to focus on form due to an old back injury, and recent knee injury.

    Muscles are beginning to harden up a bit. Also seeing more vascularity in my shoulders, arms, and legs. Belly fat seems to be shrinking a tad. I'm able to fit into my 34" waist pants without a problem, or junk hanging over... The cAMPH is probably kicking in and helping with this area. I know I'm a lot more regular right now. If you know what I mean.

    My cycle will be ending in about two weeks. Then PCT will begin. I'm planning on taking one week off from weights, but beginning some cardio work and stretching. I can't wait until next time, which will be a cut. Looking at July for that one. Plans are already in progress.
    Last edited by Cuffs; 03-31-2005 at 07:16 PM.
  28. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,683
    Rep Power
    10789
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    69.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    03/31/05:
    My cycle will be ending in about two weeks. Then PCT will begin. I'm planning on taking one week off from weights, but beginning some cardio work and streching. I can't wait until next time, which will be a cut. Looking at July for that one. Plans are already in progress.
    and so the addiction begins. i've got cycles 3-10 planned out.
  29. Senior Member
    exnihilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,577
    Rep Power
    925
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    98.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    and so the addiction begins. i've got cycles 3-10 planned out.
    yeah, I just need to figure out when my next meet is going to be, after vegas, and plan a cycle around it. Based on how this cycle is going, it'll probably be 75mg dbol 1-4, ~200mg test ~125mg tren ed. I need to get some blood work done after the vegas meet to get a better handle on how my body is doing though - I don't really have any sides other than a little acne and mild night sweats but you have to be safe...
  30. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,683
    Rep Power
    10789
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    69.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    yeah, I just need to figure out when my next meet is going to be, after vegas, and plan a cycle around it. Based on how this cycle is going, it'll probably be 75mg dbol 1-4, ~200mg test ~125mg tren ed. I need to get some blood work done after the vegas meet to get a better handle on how my body is doing though - I don't really have any sides other than a little acne and mild night sweats but you have to be safe...
    got a buddy back east running that exact same cycle. made his own prop 200mg/ml. 1400mg of test prop per week, man that sounds like fun.
  31. Senior Member
    Cuffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,192
    Rep Power
    1233
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    98.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I forgot to mention this. Like I have said in other threads, I have gyno from puberty. I have always been self-concious about it, but my wife says I over-react about it. I have a cousin who works as a surgery tech. for a plastic surgery outfit not far from where I live. I saw him at Easter, and he told me he could get me a deal on any type of surgery that I wanted. I'm thinking of hitting him up and trying for gyno surgery late next winter. Hell, maybe after that I might have my wife sized up a bit too.
  32. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,683
    Rep Power
    10789
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    69.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    I forgot to mention this. Like I have said in other threads, I have gyno from puberty. I have always been self-concious about it, but my wife says I over-react about it. I have a cousin who works as a surgery tech. for a plastic surgery outfit not far from where I live. I saw him at Easter, and he told me he could get me a deal on any type of surgery that I wanted. I'm thinking of hitting him up and trying for gyno surgery late next winter. Hell, maybe after that I might have my wife sized up a bit too.
    give DS rebound xt a shot for the gyno. mine went away in 5 days. a lot of guys have had their pubertal gyno dissipate with rebound, might be worth a shot anyway.
  33. Senior Member
    Cuffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,192
    Rep Power
    1233
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    98.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    give DS rebound xt a shot for the gyno. mine went away in 5 days. a lot of guys have had their pubertal gyno dissipate with rebound, might be worth a shot anyway.
    I was thinking about giving Rebound a try for this. I've been reading some posts and have seen some positive feedback. I'll probably give it a try after PCT, up until my next cycle. Hell, if it works, it'll be a lot cheaper than surgery.
  34. Senior Member
    exnihilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,577
    Rep Power
    925
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    98.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    I forgot to mention this. Like I have said in other threads, I have gyno from puberty. I have always been self-concious about it, but my wife says I over-react about it. I have a cousin who works as a surgery tech. for a plastic surgery outfit not far from where I live. I saw him at Easter, and he told me he could get me a deal on any type of surgery that I wanted. I'm thinking of hitting him up and trying for gyno surgery late next winter. Hell, maybe after that I might have my wife sized up a bit too.
    That'd be a cool bro. If it doesn't work out for you I know of a bro who is having his tits chopped in costa rica, supposedly by a reputable firm. If his surgery goes well I'm sure he'll post on here about it. I think he said it was like 1400 for lipo, gland and excess skin removal...
  35. Senior Member
    Cuffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,192
    Rep Power
    1233
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    98.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    That'd be a cool bro. If it doesn't work out for you I know of a bro who is having his tits chopped in costa rica, supposedly by a reputable firm. If his surgery goes well I'm sure he'll post on here about it. I think he said it was like 1400 for lipo, gland and excess skin removal...
    I may be able to get insurance to cover mine, for certain job related reasons. Or, I have another medical account I can use where I put money into it and can use it to cover up to $2,400.00 for any medical expenses. I think I'll give the Rebound a try first, and see what happens.
  36. Senior Member
    Cuffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,192
    Rep Power
    1233
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    98.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    04/08/05:

    Weight today was at 239.5lbs. I ended my base compound with its last dosage on 04/05/05. I will continue the oral until 04/15/05, then it's time to begin PCT.

    Strength is still up, and muscles are getting tighter. Seeing more definition, but cropping my body hair the other day may be one of the reasons I'm noticing this. Pumps during workouts are pretty intense. I'm also noticing my belly going down more, and love-handles trimming up.

    I'm still using cAMPH, and began to increase the doseage to three caps twice a day yesterday to see its effects. ****, I'm taking it back down to 2 caps, but 3 times per day. I could feel my blood pressure rise, feel my heart beat in my ears, and body temp increase. Made it very tough to sleep.

    Just to brag here a bit. I went to the doc the other day to have some lab tests done. I was exposed to staph the other week and wanted to make sure the mild break out I had was not a result. Tests came back fine. The receptionist at the counter knows my wife, and she had to speak with her on the phone about some insurance mixup. My wife later told me the receptionist commented on how "buff" I was. From what she said, I guess I was the talk of the office when I left. Whatever...I just don't see myself as being all that big. A stud I am...just not all that...LOL!
  37. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22019
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    94.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Lol, it's always funny how other ppl view you differently.

    I'm enjoying the cAMP right now myself, a good supplement.

  38. Registered User
    glenihan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1964
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    6.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    cuffs man that's fantastic well done! and enjoy the praise you get proudly
  39. Senior Member
    LCSULLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,759
    Rep Power
    1024
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    89.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Nice Buff.....I mean Cuffs LOL
  40. Senior Member
    Cuffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,192
    Rep Power
    1233
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    98.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    04/11/05:

    Weight still holding at 239.5lbs. My last oral dose will be on Friday. Then it's PCT time.

    For about the past week or two, my hands and arms fall asleep while I'm in bed, or my hands do while I'm typing or talking on the phone. Now, I'm experiencing this in my legs while sitting. Obviously it's a lack of blood flow to these areas, but it's becoming very bothersome. It seems I am also retaining some water, as I can feel it in my face. Anyone here have any suggestions on how to treat this problem? I guess I could try a dose of my AI.

    Anyways, this week will be the last for hitting the weights before I take a week off. I'm going to keep my calories high, but I'm doing some tweaking to the diet, and will be adding in some cardio from here on out. So far, I've been pleased at what I have gained from this cycle. I'm wishing I could do this throughout the year.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need help for my first true cycle
    By dannyhefc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-31-2012, 02:10 PM
  2. Need help for my first true cycle
    By dannyhefc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-31-2012, 08:40 AM
  3. First true cut, does this look ok?
    By njt11 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2007, 06:05 PM
  4. FIRST TRUE PCT AFTER TEST E/DBOL/EMAX,PROSTANZOLOL CYCLE
    By UberPooper1 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-28-2005, 05:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in