First Cycle: Sust and Var

pack22s

Awards
What's up guys? First post here just looking for comments/suggestions on my first cycle! Did my first pin ever on tuesday and I was so shocked at how painless it really is, I'm hooked. Anyways on to the details.

Organon Sust 250: 500mg Weeks 3-12
Doing a 1g/week frontload Weeks 1-2

Hulk Anavar: 50mg Weeks 7-14

Letro: .625mg ed Weeks 0-2
Aromasin: 12.5mg eod Weeks 3-19
Nolva: 40/40/20/20 Weeks 15-19
Clomid: 50/50/50/50 Weeks 15-19
HCG(if I can get some): 500iu Weeks 4-14

Stats:
Age-22
Weight-202
Height-5'10"
Bodyfat-12%

Bench-365
Squat-415
Deadlift-470

Did a ton of research and have all pharma grade ancillaries (not taking any chances). I'm using 25g 1" pins and shooting in my delts. I'm shooting for 20-25lbs on this cycle and will be using a push/pull/legs/off routine designed by my trainer Chris Hanley in preparation for my first show in December. Any comments/suggestions would be great guys, thanks.

pack22s

Awards
As per the advice of people of another forum, I will be dropping the frontload and just running 500mg weeks 1-12.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Thanks for your contribution.
Haha

I think you would be better off with e

Also I would just run the aromasin from the start and not mess with the letro unless you have to

And I would run clomid 100mgs the first couple days at least in pct.

Other than that looks good if your diet is in check I wouldn't be surprised if you gain close to 20lbs on this cycle

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Oh also on your first cycle I would pin quads so you can see what you are doing a little bit better

pack22s

Awards
Haha

I think you would be better off with e

Also I would just run the aromasin from the start and not mess with the letro unless you have to

And I would run clomid 100mgs the first couple days at least in pct.

Other than that looks good if your diet is in check I wouldn't be surprised if you gain close to 20lbs on this cycle
At first I was like wow what a dick lol. Thanks for the advice, I've had estro issues in the past and pre-cycle blood work showed e2 at 22 which seemed a little high for being off cycle. As for the pinning, my girlfriend pins me so I don't have to worry about that lol. I'm such a wimp when it comes to pinning myself, I tried and almost passed out. I could rum clomid at 100mg for the first week and will do that. Thanks bro.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
At first I was like wow what a dick lol. Thanks for the advice, I've had estro issues in the past and pre-cycle blood work showed e2 at 22 which seemed a little high for being off cycle. As for the pinning, my girlfriend pins me so I don't have to worry about that lol. I'm such a wimp when it comes to pinning myself, I tried and almost passed out. I could rum clomid at 100mg for the first week and will do that. Thanks bro.
I just really dislike sus

Aromasin actually works really good so maybe start off at 25mg and then when you start feeling to dry drop it down to 12.5 and then run throughout

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
But I imagine 12.5 to work good throughout are you running it through pct also?

pack22s

Awards
But I imagine 12.5 to work good throughout are you running it through pct also?
Yea I was planning on 6.75mg eod during pct just to minimize acne. I've always had bad luck with acne whenever I don't run an AI during pct so hopefully that will be enough to reduce estro just enough.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Yea I was planning on 6.75mg eod during pct just to minimize acne. I've always had bad luck with acne whenever I don't run an AI during pct so hopefully that will be enough to reduce estro just enough.
Pct I woul run

Aromasin
25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5

No point in going below 12.5 it is suicidal so rebound isn't an issue just run it a week past your serm and you should be golden good luck

pack22s

Awards
Pct I woul runAromasin25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5No point in going below 12.5 it is suicidal so rebound isn't an issue just run it a week past your serm and you should be golden good luck
Sounds good to me, thanks for the help.