1AD/superdrol/M4OHN/trimax lean bulk

z28man

Awards
  • Established
So, heres what Im running as of yesterday:

1AD 400mg week 1, 600mg weeks 2-6
M4OHN 24mg weeks 1-4
Superdrol 20mg week 1, 30mg weeks 2-6
trimax weeks 3-4 (dosing of 11122222222111)

This will be a lean bulk. Calories will be 500-1000 over maintenance during non trimax weeks and slightly less than maintenance with carb cycling during trimax. If in the first two weeks I somehow manage to lean at all I'll save the trimax for later. But eating that far over maintenance this is very unlikely. Calories will be about a 40/40/20 split. I'll be doing moderate cardio 2-3x per week. My stats are 222lbs, 5'11, 24 yrs old, and quite a few AAS/ph/ps cycles under my belt. Heres my diet on non trimax days:

meal 1: 1 cup oats, 1.5 scoops whey, 1 serving cottage cheese
meal 2: 2 servings whole grain cereal, 1 cup skim milk, 1 scoop whey, 1 serving cottage cheese
meal 3: 1 can tuna, 2 slices wheat bread, 1 large apple, 2 egg whites and one whole
meal 4: same as 1
(PW): 30 grams dextrose, 20 grams malto, 50 grams whey
meal 6: 8 oz lean meat, 1 sweet potato, 1 serving brocolli, 1 cup skim milk
meal 7: 2 eggs, 1 serving cottage cheese, 1 scoop whey, 1 serving almonds, 1 tbsp flax oil

As stated, yesterday was my first day at this go around and the only observations Ive noticed are negative. I had pretty severe diarea(sp?) and my strength was noticably down. I think strength was down as a result of the upset. Did tris and calves and usually I go up to 165lbs for 4 reps on my last nose breakers set. Could only get 145lbs for 4 :frustrate Im using CEE along with some other less notable supps. Milk thistle and rALA for liver and beta-sitasterol for prostate. Will keep this updated as often as I can. Tonight is back and traps. I wanted to start with some deads but my calves are extremely sore. Let me know what you guys think!

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
JMO, but I think 2 weeks of trimax is a waste. If I were you, I would run it at least 4 weeks.

Good luck with your cycle though.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
How about 3? Wanted atleast 3-4 weeks to put on some lean mass.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
If you really want to know what i think, i think that if you are doing a lean bulk, you sould be able to manage fat gain through nutrition and cardio.Relying on drugs or supps to minimise fat gain will yield lackluster results IMO. Save the trimax for a serious cutting cycle.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you really want to know what i think, i think that if you are doing a lean bulk, you sould be able to manage fat gain through nutrition and cardio.
This is coming from the cardio king, :D and I totally agree with you on this bro. Save the triac for later and just keep a close eye on your diet and your amount of cardio and a lean bulk should be no prob.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
I had planned on keeping bf low by using a clean diet and cardio during my non trimax weeks already. I was gonna use trimax for 2-3 weeks and totally change everything up to shed some serious fat more so than keeping bf low. Cardio will increase, along with a sub-maintanence cyclicle keto diet. Maybe i ought to just concentrate on lean bulking and save the trimax like you guys said. Just figured it would be a good time to use it as androgen levels will be high after two weeks and Id have a week or two while still on gear to take advantage of partitioning effects while my thyroid is in the pooper. We'll see. Did back yesterday and strength/endurance is still down. I really think I caught a bug of sorts as Ive had a bit of blood in my mucus in the mourning and my throats been somewhat sore. Perhaps the PH/PS have lowered my immunities? Its only day 3 though! No workout tonight. Although I did get in some tennis. First cardio session of the week! Diet is holding at about 3500 cals. Think I might up it to 4000 if I can.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Did back yesterday and strength/endurance is still down. I really think I caught a bug of sorts as Ive had a bit of blood in my mucus in the mourning and my throats been somewhat sore. Perhaps the PH/PS have lowered my immunities? Its only day 3 though! No workout tonight. Although I did get in some tennis. First cardio session of the week! Diet is holding at about 3500 cals. Think I might up it to 4000 if I can.

There seems to be a few people experiencing this at the beginning of SD cycles. I'm going to go read up again.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Well, still no positives to report. Had diarea again today (yes Im drinking plenty of water)! And this bug Ive had has upgraded to a cold. Taking a buttload of vit c and echenacia but it just gets worse by the day. Just dont feel 100% and it shows in the gym. Did chest tonight and couldnt even put up 275lbs on the incline bench. I usually get it atleast 2-3 reps. Since day 1 of this cycle Ive had stomach problems and somewhat of a cold. Im seriously considering quitting at this point, taking clomid for a week, and resuming when I shake this cold. What would you guys do? I have put on a few lbs but its all water as I look very bloated right now :sick:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
It might be a good idea to abort and wait til you're healthy again. I came down with an intestinal bug on Christmas day. 9 fucking days of diarhea. :rolleyes: Yesterday was the first day that my lower GI was normal. I dropped 6 lbs. :frustrate I'm giving myself a week or 2 to get the weight back before I start mt SD 4ADcyp bulk.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Well, thankfully the diarea has subsided. But Ive still got this cold. In all honesty, its definetly one of lightest cases Ive ever had. No soar throat, energy is constant(except in the gym) just a runny nose, congestion, and sneezing. Ive put on about 3-4 lbs but it looks pretty bloated and I think the weight has a lot to do with the extra carbs Im eating (pretty sensitive to carbs having hypoglycemia). Today was day five, I think I'll give it a full week. If my condition doesnt improve in the next two days I'll have to quit and start again later. I took tonight off to rest but tomorrow is leg day. I think its gonna be a make or break workout. Thanks for the advice Lean.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
F'in finally, I think Im getting the better of this cold. Still have some symptoms but my leg workout went much better than expected. Did 365 for 4 reps on the squat which is back to my normal strength. Did hack squats with 10 plates total for 4 reps which is also back to normal strength. Only negative is my endurance is still down as I fatigued much sooner than normal. But what can I expect, Im still battling a cold. For the last 2-3 days hunger has been up quite a bit. And my weight is steadily rising, about 4-5 lbs in 6 days, wow! It must be the SD, as from what I understand MOHN and 1AD take a bit longer to kick in. I notice my chest and shoulders filling up a bit. The pumps are there, not as severe as M1T thankfully. Only taking in about 3500 cals still. Tomorrow's kind of a light day with bis and calves but I'll report again after that workout.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
More positives to report tonight. Did bis and calves. Strength was slightly better than normal. Except barbell curls, but this was the first time Ive encorporated them in my bi workout in a long time. They take some time for my wrists to get used to. I believe Im just about over this cold, except for the excess mucus I seem to be producing. Endurance was much better, but this wasnt exactly a grueling workout. Most notably, my weight continues to increase but Im loosing some water! First couple of days my ring barlely fit on my finger. Fits nicely now. I can also see in the mirrow that some of the bloat is gone. Today is the close of the first week and I must say Im impressed with SD. Even through a cold, put on some solid weight. I would say a solid 4 lbs for the first week. Next week Im stepping everything up. Calories will go up to 4000, SD increases to 30mg and 1AD increases to 600mg. I'll probably take tomorrow off and get in some tennis(cardio).

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I must say Im impressed with SD. Even through a cold, put on some solid weight. I would say a solid 4 lbs for the first week.
Don't forget to factor in the water you lost. I'm betting you lost at least a pound or 2 of water witch makes your gains that much more impressive.

BTW, You're gonna love the seccond week. Expect all positive effects to be amplified. ;)

z28man

Awards
  • Established
First off, just wanted to say thanks to Sledge. We had a little mix up on some powder and let me just say he more than made it up to me. Honestly, dealing with Sledge and Custom (havnet used the other guys yet), I dont see any reason to order anything outside of this board. OK, on to my progress.

Have been a little busy with school starting back up so I havent been able to keep up with the log but Ive definetly kept up with the diet and lifting. I'll start off by talking about whats going on in the gym. Endurance has increased substantially. Its like Im fighting with myself to leave the gym. Ive had some problems on certain lifts though. Along the way, I did something to my left delt so shoulders and chest are severly limited. So I havent been able to break any previous bests on those lifts. But on shoulder day I did notice all my raises (front, side, rear) went up a good 5-10 lbs. Back day was decent. Lots of endurance and deadlifts were about the same weight. Although, I have been getting some pretty extreme pumps im my lower back. I am taking two methyls though. Im also noticing that just about everything I do gives me a pump. Everyday things like washing hair and brushing teeth. Pretty similar to M1T. The most noticable comparison Id say between the two that Ive noticed is the weight gain. Tonight is the last day of week 2 and my weight this mourning after 7-8 hours of not eating(sleeping of course) was 230lbs!!!! Ive put on 8 lbs in two weeks. The first week I only ate 3500 cals and this week only 4000, altough I must admit I dont seem to require the insane amount of cals some of you guys do to grow (shitty metabolism I guess). The best part of this weight gain is my waist has only slightly increased. Went from 35.5 to just over that. And I dont look all that wet either. I think the drying effects of SD are very real. Did legs last night and although I didnt really notice strength, I believe I obtained the biggest pump ever for a leg day. I was walking what must have appeared very odd out of the gym. Literally stumbled many times walking to my car. And the best part is my legs are hardly sore today. Will update tomorrow after workout.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. Keep it up! And good job on not trying to over do it with the injuries. Too many people make that mistake and don't realize it til the cycle's over.