Osta Rx/Liquid S4 log - AnabolicMinds.com

Osta Rx/Liquid S4 log

Page 1 of 8 1236 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Osta Rx/Liquid S4 log

Ok so most of my day to day info will be on my other log. However I'll update this with any info directly relating to osta/s4. The plan at the moment is 6 weeks 2 caps osta rx ED split am and pm. The only reason for splitting the osta is because IML recommends it (do to the support supps not the osta itself). The s4 will be dosed 30mg ED (20mg will be placed in a water bottle that I drink throughout the day and 10mg will be taken Pre workout or in the PM). I'm already on day 2 but there is nothing else to note at the moment.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Anyone who knows anything about osta rx/s4 please feel free to chime in on this log, I have done my research but this is still my first try at SARM's.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Anyone who knows anything about osta rx/s4 please feel free to chime in on this log, I have done my research but this is still my first try at SARM's.
    Same here. I start my osta/s4 cycle next week.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Lol the only thing I can confirm so far is that S4 tastes like s***. If your using osta Rx it has additive support ingredients (mucuna pruriens among others) so IML recommends splitting the dose because of them. If your using straight osta you won't have that issue.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Lol the only thing I can confirm so far is that S4 tastes like s***. If your using osta Rx it has additive support ingredients (mucuna pruriens among others) so IML recommends splitting the dose because of them. If your using straight osta you won't have that issue.
    I have str8 Osta
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I have str8 Osta
    Nice, looking back at it this would have been a better option for dose flexibility.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Nice, looking back at it this would have been a better option for dose flexibility.
    I'm doing 6 weeks at 20mg w/S4 at 50mg 5on/2off.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Those are standard doses when running them by themselves but together don't you think it poses a greater risk for shutdown and other sides?
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Those are standard doses when running them by themselves but together don't you think it poses a greater risk for shutdown and other sides?
    Its a walk in the park compared to the sides and shutdown from Superdrol and other DS. I'm not worried at all.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Its a walk in the park compared to the sides and shutdown from Superdrol and other DS. I'm not worried at all.
    Haha, I hate the feeling of shutdown. Happened to me once and I'm hoping to never deal with it again, the lethargy was awful. I was just reading a guys thread on another forum who dosed osta/s4 at 25/50 respectively and had great results. He had to do the 5 on/2 off as well, he had some joint pain which the osta/s4 helped with but coming back from the 2 off days the pain returned slightly.
  11. New Member
    Answers

You logging it?
  12. New Member
    Answers

Haha, I hate the feeling of shutdown. Happened to me once and I'm hoping to never deal with it again, the lethargy was awful. I was just reading a guys thread on another forum who dosed osta/s4 at 25/50 respectively and had great results. He had to do the 5 on/2 off as well, he had some joint pain which the osta/s4 helped with but coming back from the 2 off days the pain returned slightly.
    True true. I am sub'd. I am pretty happy where I am at physically and I think I am pretty much done with the harsher aas and ds. I am hoping I can maintain and still grow using stuff like sarms, 4dhea, and transdermal stuff. I am over the rollercoaster hormonal rides and looking forward to see what this type of stack delivers with gains and sides.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stamp_on_kids View Post
    You logging it?
    Yeah I'll b logging it. Actually will b my first log ever.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah its a nice break from gear. I'm not doing another cycle til November but that's only cuz I compete which is very demanding. It definitely won't b a light cycle.
  15. New Member
    Answers

in on this. I used osta rx in the summer last year and had a good recomp. gonna start a 6 week cycle of 25mg osta and 50mg s4 in a few weeks
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Nice. I'm glad I'm not the only one in on this. Did you guys plan on running any type of cycle assist supps? In theory I don't think you need it since SARM's are supposed to be none suppressive at normal doses and non liver toxic. For some reason though I was reading on IML's sight and they recommend it with the osta rx?
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Nice. I'm glad I'm not the only one in on this. Did you guys plan on running any type of cycle assist supps? In theory I don't think you need it since SARM's are supposed to be none suppressive at normal doses and non liver toxic. For some reason though I was reading on IML's sight and they recommend it with the osta rx?
    I'm running Formasurge with mine.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I'm running Formasurge with mine.
    I take resveritrol regularly so I should be good with that. I have some arimistane that i could use in low doses with the cycle. Wonder if it will make a difference or not?
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

I take resveritrol regularly so I should be good with that. I have some arimistane that i could use in low doses with the cycle. Wonder if it will make a difference or not?
    U can throw it in there. I'm running Formasurge cuz I'm cutting too and it has such good benefits.
  20. New Member
    Answers

when I ran osta rx only at 3 caps I used erase starting the last week 3/3/3/2/1 and stoked 2/2/2/2 as a mini pct
  21. New Member
    Answers

this cycle il be using forma stanzol
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

For PCT i was thinking of running light clomid with DAA, HCGenerate and utra male Rx... Haven't decided what dosages for anything just yet but I have it all on hand.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Just got back from the gym today and noticed the slightly yellow tint people talk about while on S4. I had to double check my bottle to make sure I didn't mess up the dosage but at 50mg/mL taking .6mL should be 30mg. So I spaced this all throughout my day today and took 10mg just before the gym. I didn't think the vision sides would be noticeable day 2 so this has me concerned about the rest of the run. From here on out I think I will drop down to 20mg and see how it goes.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Just got back from the gym today and noticed the slightly yellow tint people talk about while on S4. I had to double check my bottle to make sure I didn't mess up the dosage but at 50mg/mL taking .6mL should be 30mg. So I spaced this all throughout my day today and took 10mg just before the gym. I didn't think the vision sides would be noticeable day 2 so this has me concerned about the rest of the run. From here on out I think I will drop down to 20mg and see how it goes.
    U may just b sensitive. Personally I'll take the yellow tint idc lol.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

U may just b sensitive. Personally I'll take the yellow tint idc lol.
    Yea it definitely varies person to person. I'm really surprised with how quick that was, I guess it's a good sign that it is doing something lol. I'll see what dropping the dose does, if it continues I'll step down the dose until it doesn't.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Yea it definitely varies person to person. I'm really surprised with how quick that was, I guess it's a good sign that it is doing something lol. I'll see what dropping the dose does, if it continues I'll step down the dose until it doesn't.
    I wonder if its overdosed?
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I wonder if its overdosed?
    Yes our feline friends do have it over dosed but i don't know by how much. I dropped down to 25mg today all in the bottle of water that I'll drink throughout the day. I wonder if taking the dose directly makes the sides worse, assuming it is better absorbed that way?
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Yes our feline friends do have it over dosed but i don't know by how much. I dropped down to 25mg today all in the bottle of water that I'll drink throughout the day. I wonder if taking the dose directly makes the sides worse, assuming it is better absorbed that way?
    I have no idea. Is yours unique?
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Nope, the guys with the Lion logo.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Nope, the guys with the Lion logo.
    Ahhh ohhh ok. Mine is unique which many ppl claim there's is overdosed so I'll see. I'll b starting next week.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Ahhh ohhh ok. Mine is unique which many ppl claim there's is overdosed so I'll see. I'll b starting next week.
    Yea these guys say on there site that it's over dosed but I just wish they told you the true dosage. I've been fine since I woke up today though and am about half way through my water bottle. My right foot was sore yesterday from walking all over the place last week in dress shoes and today it is completely gone. Not sure if the sarm's had anything to do with that but figured I'd mention it. I did a back/bi's workout sunday and my arms are the only thing that have any soreness left in them. Probably do some light cardio tonight since I'll have the 3 mile run tomorrow and a 10k run this sunday. Next week I'll get back to some lifting.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Yea these guys say on there site that it's over dosed but I just wish they told you the true dosage. I've been fine since I woke up today though and am about half way through my water bottle. My right foot was sore yesterday from walking all over the place last week in dress shoes and today it is completely gone. Not sure if the sarm's had anything to do with that but figured I'd mention it. I did a back/bi's workout sunday and my arms are the only thing that have any soreness left in them. Probably do some light cardio tonight since I'll have the 3 mile run tomorrow and a 10k run this sunday. Next week I'll get back to some lifting.
    Yeah I hope this run heals my shoulder. My last oral cycle dried it out too much and now it always hurts especially after training yesterday.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I hope this run heals my shoulder. My last oral cycle dried it out too much and now it always hurts especially after training yesterday.
    Yea I got tendonitis in both my elbows that is finally healing up after 6 months. I'm hoping this cycle will get them back to normal especially since they are so close now.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Yea I got tendonitis in both my elbows that is finally healing up after 6 months. I'm hoping this cycle will get them back to normal especially since they are so close now.
    I hope it does too bro. Yeah idt I'm gonna mess with any orals anymore.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I'm wondering if I still need the 5 on, 2 off protocol with the lower dose of S4? I think for now I'll stick with every day unless sides kick in but I'm curious what others think.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

I'm wondering if I still need the 5 on, 2 off protocol with the lower dose of S4? I think for now I'll stick with every day unless sides kick in but I'm curious what others think.
    I think u could go everyday.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

So I did manage to get the full 30mg dose down today without any sides. From here on out I will mix the dose with a bottle of water that I'll sip on throughout the day (roughly 6am to 7pm). I'm not sure how this affects absorption or if it degrades the S4 in any way so I can't recommend this method at the moment. It's day 3 and still not really feeling much different which is understandable. We'll see tomorrow how I feel during the 3 miler, that should give me some idea if this stuff is starting to work at all. On a side note I did have a strange dream last night (the kind of dream I don't get to often) and I was a bit tired today. I don't think either had to do with the osta/S4 but figured its worth mentioning.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Day 4, noticing that my stomach is slightly irritated. I was reading up some info on S4 and someone else mentioned that while on it they had diarrhea. It is nothing severe but again just a note.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Day 4, noticing that my stomach is slightly irritated. I was reading up some info on S4 and someone else mentioned that while on it they had diarrhea. It is nothing severe but again just a note.
    Lol it happens.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Lol it happens.
    Lol yea my stomach is just rumbling a bit more than usual but that's about it. It is def nothing serious. Can't wait for this run tonight so I can gauge if this stuff is making a difference yet. I may also get some time to throw some weights around tomorrow.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sarms (Osta and s4) Log
    By sprintstar01 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 08:24 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 09:50 AM
  3. OSTA Rx Log
    By jwa254 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 06-13-2012, 02:31 PM