1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Finally just tried uploading from my cell and it went through. Must be a setting on my router at home. Those pics are from yesterday morning, no bro pump and I ate like sh** the night before lol. I got to get my diet in line for the next few weeks to get the best out of this cycle.
    Tighten it up bro, no slacking. U know what to do, kill this sh*t.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Tighten it up bro, no slacking. U know what to do, kill this sh*t.
    I know the gf doesn't make it easy lol... I'm def gonna focus on my cals a bit more, maybe even take a page out of your book. Cutting cals throughout the week outside of legs day sounds pretty clever.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.63%

I know the gf doesn't make it easy lol... I'm def gonna focus on my cals a bit more, maybe even take a page out of your book. Cutting cals throughout the week outside of legs day sounds pretty clever.
    Its been very effective. I'm essentially carb cycling too while doing a modified Lean Gains diet. On my training days I'm right at about 200 grams of carbs but my 3 strictly cardio days I don't exceed 90 grams.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

It's going to be tough for me to get the macros that dialed in. I'll have to try to do a better job of that though, the cals are a bit easier to keep track of. The only macro I really focus on is the protein but I guess it's time I started doing a better job of tracking them all. I post my eating habits on my other log but it's not pretty lol.

Edit: any recomps or weight loss I've done in the past I've done via cardio and cutting cals. I'm starting to notice though that cardio only goes so far in losing body fat, I've never quite been able to get the coveted 6 pack.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

Today was legs day I'll post my workout tomorrow in my other log. Felt great today but I had some minor soreness in my back (I think from my last abs workout) which made me decide not to do squats or deadlifts. I've hurt my back enough times to know just to leave it alone lol. I felt awesome, leg presses and walking lunges were much more effortless than usual. I took the whole 30mg of S4 Pre workout again. I notice the less I eat the more effect it has which really does make it perfect for cutting or recomp. It's been a few days since the heavy chest day I had and no signs of my tendonitis. The only persisting pain I have is the top of my right foot which I'm convinced is from walking in uncomfortable dress shoes during the week. Outside of that nothing new to speak of and still no sides. Tomorrow starts week 3 of the cycle.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.63%

It's going to be tough for me to get the macros that dialed in. I'll have to try to do a better job of that though, the cals are a bit easier to keep track of. The only macro I really focus on is the protein but I guess it's time I started doing a better job of tracking them all. I post my eating habits on my other log but it's not pretty lol.

Edit: any recomps or weight loss I've done in the past I've done via cardio and cutting cals. I'm starting to notice though that cardio only goes so far in losing body fat, I've never quite been able to get the coveted 6 pack.
    Its crucial, I'm OCD about my macros lol. I'm a BBer though and that's just how we r, especially when prepping for shows. Eventually you'll b able to track them in your head.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.63%

Today was legs day I'll post my workout tomorrow in my other log. Felt great today but I had some minor soreness in my back (I think from my last abs workout) which made me decide not to do squats or deadlifts. I've hurt my back enough times to know just to leave it alone lol. I felt awesome, leg presses and walking lunges were much more effortless than usual. I took the whole 30mg of S4 Pre workout again. I notice the less I eat the more effect it has which really does make it perfect for cutting or recomp. It's been a few days since the heavy chest day I had and no signs of my tendonitis. The only persisting pain I have is the top of my right foot which I'm convinced is from walking in uncomfortable dress shoes during the week. Outside of that nothing new to speak of and still no sides. Tomorrow starts week 3 of the cycle.
    That's good to hear. R u noticing a burst of energy after u take S4, cuz I am? I might up my dose in a week or so.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

That's good to hear. R u noticing a burst of energy after u take S4, cuz I am? I might up my dose in a week or so.
    Yea I do feel kind of like I can lift anything after taking it lol. It's not like the same energy you get from a cup of coffee but I know what you mean. Also be careful if you up the dose, if you start getting the vision sides you can try splitting the dose into 3 separate doses at 4hrs apart.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.63%

Yea I do feel kind of like I can lift anything after taking it lol. It's not like the same energy you get from a cup of coffee but I know what you mean. Also be careful if you up the dose, if you start getting the vision sides you can try splitting the dose into 3 separate doses at 4hrs apart.
    No vision sides yet. I'll see in a week or 2, I might go up to 70mg.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

I was restocking on my supps and decided to order a bottle of the legendary Erase, may use that instead of the original E-control (6-OXO) from IML for PCT. I have clomid as well but I'm starting to wonder if it is going to be necessary, still got a few weeks left to go though.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.63%

I was restocking on my supps and decided to order a bottle of the legendary Erase, may use that instead of the original E-control (6-OXO) from IML for PCT. I have clomid as well but I'm starting to wonder if it is going to be necessary, still got a few weeks left to go though.
    Idt a SERM will b necessary at all.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

Idt a SERM will b necessary at all.
    I'll see how I feel at the end of the cycle but I think at the moment I agree with you.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.63%

I'll see how I feel at the end of the cycle but I think at the moment I agree with you.
    I'm finding S4 to b a better cutter and hardener than Epi so far.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

I'm finding S4 to b a better cutter and hardener than Epi so far.
    I definitely agree, I wish I had posted pics before I started this cycle and you would have seen how much I have really changed. It definitely tightened me up a bit.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.63%

I definitely agree, I wish I had posted pics before I started this cycle and you would have seen how much I have really changed. It definitely tightened me up a bit.
    How much time do u have left?
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

How much time do u have left?
    Still another 3 weeks after this, total of 6 weeks.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.63%

Still another 3 weeks after this, total of 6 weeks.
    R u pleased with the results so far?
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

R u pleased with the results so far?
    At the moment yes but the stuff is pricey in comparison to PH's. Overall strength and endurance at the gym is up, I'm looking leaner with fuller muscles and the gf claims to notice I'm more vascular, I didn't notice that personally but if she says I am than I'll take her word for it. Also the lack of tendonitis has been very nice.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.63%

At the moment yes but the stuff is pricey in comparison to PH's. Overall strength and endurance at the gym is up, I'm looking leaner with fuller muscles and the gf claims to notice I'm more vascular, I didn't notice that personally but if she says I am than I'll take her word for it. Also the lack of tendonitis has been very nice.
    My vascularity has improved. I agree though Osta is more expensive than PHs but S4 for 20 bucks I can't pass up. I'll take the absence of side effects any day though. Not to mention, my mood isn't being affected negatively which is a big plus for a recovering addict like myself.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

My vascularity has improved. I agree though Osta is more expensive than PHs but S4 for 20 bucks I can't pass up. I'll take the absence of side effects any day though. Not to mention, my mood isn't being affected negatively which is a big plus for a recovering addict like myself.
    My mood has been very stable throughout this cycle. No rage and no alpha male feeling came with this stuff, just good solid gains.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.63%

My mood has been very stable throughout this cycle. No rage and no alpha male feeling came with this stuff, just good solid gains.
    That's good to hear. Sanity is very important, which can b very hard for many to keep while using AAS. I personally needed a long break. I'm not using gear again til November after my shows. I highly doubt tren would b good for me this year while prepping, talk about a basket case lol.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

That's good to hear. Sanity is very important, which can b very hard for many to keep while using AAS. I personally needed a long break. I'm not using gear again til November after my shows. I highly doubt tren would b good for me this year while prepping, talk about a basket case lol.
    I actually had some mood swings just using CEL's Mdrol lol. Luckily I didn't have incidents at work but being in a small office while on something like that is bad news, plus now I have a gf who has been supportive this whole time knowing that I'm using SARMs. I have some Hdrol and Furuza-A sitting around that I'm not sure if I'll use knowing that this is going so well.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.63%

I actually had some mood swings just using CEL's Mdrol lol. Luckily I didn't have incidents at work but being in a small office while on something like that is bad news, plus now I have a gf who has been supportive this whole time knowing that I'm using SARMs. I have some Hdrol and Furuza-A sitting around that I'm not sure if I'll use knowing that this is going so well.
    Yeah I have depression and Superdrol just makes me worse lol. Then epi makes me very angry and naturally I'm very mellow, but my anxiety has gotten worst as of the past several months so I gotta b careful. Yeah I feel u bro. Why bother with PHs if this is going so good.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

Forgot to note, this past week I have limited my DMAA usage to the weekend only. Last week I was having some trouble getting to bed not sure if the S4 or osta somehow increased my sensitivity to it. I usually mix 25mg DMAA and 100mg caffeine with my pre workout drink. Last week I have used only the 100mg caffeine and it seems to have helped with the sleeping issue.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.63%

Forgot to note, this past week I have limited my DMAA usage to the weekend only. Last week I was having some trouble getting to bed not sure if the S4 or osta somehow increased my sensitivity to it. I usually mix 25mg DMAA and 100mg caffeine with my pre workout drink. Last week I have used only the 100mg caffeine and it seems to have helped with the sleeping issue.
    Yeah I hate DMAA, it gives me headaches and the energy feels rough from it.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

Yeah I hate DMAA, it gives me headaches and the energy feels rough from it.
    In small doses I like it with some caffeine but anything over 50mg makes me feel like sh** lol. On cardio days it'll make you sweat like a pig though.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.63%

In small doses I like it with some caffeine but anything over 50mg makes me feel like sh** lol. On cardio days it'll make you sweat like a pig though.
    Lol I prefer Ephedrine.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.75%

Tomorrow starts week 3 of the cycle.
    This should be an intersting comparison. We are on the same schedule. Tomorrow I start my third week on 25 mg of Ostarine plus Compound 20. As I said I don't want to mess with S4 so Compound 20 to help with hardening and recomp was my next choice. I'm also using a test booster to help limit shutdown.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    This should be an intersting comparison. We are on the same schedule. Tomorrow I start my third week on 25 mg of Ostarine as a standalone.
    Didn't realize we were on similar schedules lol. Definitely keep me posted, week 3 is supposedly when osta fully kicks in.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

Lol I prefer Ephedrine.
    I've never actually used ephedrine. I probably would have never used DMAA either until I found out thats what I liked about jack3d lol.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.63%

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post

This should be an intersting comparison. We are on the same schedule. Tomorrow I start my third week on 25 mg of Ostarine plus Compound 20. As I said I don't want to mess with S4 so Compound 20 to help with hardening and recomp was my next choice. I'm also using a test booster to help limit shutdown.
    Check my log, I'm gonna really test out S4 and up my dose in a week or so. No vision sides at all right now. Hopefully I won't experience any at all.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.63%

I've never actually used ephedrine. I probably would have never used DMAA either until I found out thats what I liked about jack3d lol.
    I think you'd really like Ephedrine if u like dmaa.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

I think you'd really like Ephedrine if u like dmaa.
    I'll have to try it one of these days, maybe when I run out of the DMAA then I'll pick up some for an ECA stack.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.75%

Didn't realize we were on similar schedules lol. Definitely keep me posted, week 3 is supposedly when osta fully kicks in.
    I hear what your saying. Day 13 I didn't notice anything but on day 14 I woke up with a raging hard on and my libido was quite high (my wife loved it). My appetitie also increased and my lower back pain was much improved. I seem to have more energy throughout the day and a better attitude. I also had two zits on my shoulders and I never get zits. I had a great workout in the gym although my weights and pump was about the same as normal. Hopefully things will get better from here. What a difference a day makes.

P.S. I'm taking liquid Ostarine.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.63%

I'll have to try it one of these days, maybe when I run out of the DMAA then I'll pick up some for an ECA stack.
    ECA works so well, I highly recommend it.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.48%

I have done two cycles of the osta/s4 stack( both liquid) and I loved every bit of it. I got great gains both times and strength gains that stuck around as well, I took Erase and Titanium as a pct and recovered fine. Safe to say I fell in love with sarms and within the next week I will be starting a LGD-4033/ albuterol cycle and I honestly feel like a kid waiting for Christmas to come around
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.63%

Quote Originally Posted by tyyguy View Post
    I have done two cycles of the osta/s4 stack( both liquid) and I loved every bit of it. I got great gains both times and strength gains that stuck around as well, I took Erase and Titanium as a pct and recovered fine. Safe to say I fell in love with sarms and within the next week I will be starting a LGD-4033/ albuterol cycle and I honestly feel like a kid waiting for Christmas to come around
    I'm feeling the same way. I'm just on S4 right now but damn this stuff is leaning me out better than Epi. I'll definitely follow your log. I read that the LGD is very suppressive and will require a SERM pct, but the gains r big. I'm very intrigued but damn its expensive though lol.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.48%

Yea tell me about it with all the other goodies i got it's a little over $300. But I got some nolva and t boosters for pct so I hope i'm straight. I gained around twenty pounds on osta/s4 so I'm ready to see what this bad boy has in store.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.63%

Yea tell me about it with all the other goodies i got it's a little over $300. But I got some nolva and t boosters for pct so I hope i'm straight. I gained around twenty pounds on osta/s4 so I'm ready to see what this bad boy has in store.
    Damn that much on your Sarm cycle?!? That's f*cking sick bro.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

Yea I definitely want to follow that as well. I haven't seen anyone log the LGD yet so I'm curious to see what gains people are seeing from it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sarms (Osta and s4) Log
    By sprintstar01 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 09:24 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 10:50 AM
  3. OSTA Rx Log
    By jwa254 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 06-13-2012, 03:31 PM
  4. IronMag Labs Osta RX log