Osta Rx/Liquid S4 log

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Yesterday I took the 30mg of S4 straight form the dropper (after eating) and had no issues. I may try this again since I think it would be better off taking the full dose PWO.
    Yeah sounds good bro.


  2. I'm currently running Ostra at 25 mg/day. I'm into my second week and haven't notice much yet. I considered S4 but it changes your DNA via M1 receptor so I decided to run Ostra as a standalone.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I'm currently running Ostra at 25 mg/day. I'm into my second week and haven't notice much yet. I considered S4 but it changes your DNA via M1 receptor so I decided to run Ostra as a standalone.
    Maybe a genetic mutation would make u huge lol.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I'm currently running Ostra at 25 mg/day. I'm into my second week and haven't notice much yet. I considered S4 but it changes your DNA via M1 receptor so I decided to run Ostra as a standalone.
    I hear osta really starts kicking in during week 3. I have read about the DNA thing as well but I don't know what it translates to in the long run. In the short term most people haven't reported anything unusual besides the vision issue which goes away. I except the fact that I'm a guinea pig lol.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post

    I hear osta really starts kicking in during week 3. I have read about the DNA thing as well but I don't know what it translates to in the long run. In the short term most people haven't reported anything unusual besides the vision issue which goes away. I except the fact that I'm a guinea pig lol.
    Likewise lol. Maybe we'll end up like Cyclops of the X-men lol.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    I hear osta really starts kicking in during week 3. I have read about the DNA thing as well but I don't know what it translates to in the long run. In the short term most people haven't reported anything unusual besides the vision issue which goes away. I except the fact that I'm a guinea pig lol.
    Do some research there are some really good logs on the Ostra+S4 combo. It seems to be really effective leaning combl if you don't mind the S4 sides. From what I have read Ostra at 25 mg + S4 at 50 mg twice/day is the most common combo. S4 vision sides can be avoided by using it 5 on 2 off basis.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Do some research there are some really good logs on the Ostra+S4 combo. It seems to be really effective leaning combl if you don't mind the S4 sides. From what I have read Ostra at 25 mg + S4 at 50 mg twice/day is the most common combo. S4 vision sides can be avoided by using it 5 on 2 off basis.
    Yes I agree, I don't like jumping in the deep side of the pool though on something I haven't tried before. Even with PH's I never really used above the recommended dose. With the SARM's I've read the combo of osta/S4 is actually 3 times more potent than what you get from either one of them separately hence my choice for low dosing both. My last statement about how together they are 3 times more potent is derived from some one else's log so it is not based on anything factual but clearly they have some synergy.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

  8. And yes not sure if I stated the overall goal of this cycle is a recomp. I'd like to be a leaner 225lbs

  9. Since I didn't get any sides last time I decided to dose the S4 at 30mg pre workout. I did abs last night since my legs are still recovering from those long runs last week. Felt beyond awesome and killed a workout that should have taken me an hour in about 40min. I don't know how to describe how I felt at the gym but I felt like I could move mountains... Overall awesome workout and can't wait for the next big lifting day.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Since I didn't get any sides last time I decided to dose the S4 at 30mg pre workout. I did abs last night since my legs are still recovering from those long runs last week. Felt beyond awesome and killed a workout that should have taken me an hour in about 40min. I don't know how to describe how I felt at the gym but I felt like I could move mountains... Overall awesome workout and can't wait for the next big lifting day.
    Nice bro its only gonna get better from here.

  11. I found the motivation to hit the gym again tonight. Didn't feel quite as awesome as I did yesterday but still had enty of energy for the gym. I did chest today and went heavier than my usual but on the machines. No particular reason other than I just wanted to change things up a bit. I felt really good and even managed to do some decent weight with triceps. This is the first time in 6 months that I completed 2 sets of tricep workouts with moderate weight pain free!! Next week I'll go back to lighter stuff because I really don't want to tempt fate but this is still f'ing awesome to me. I'm hoping to stay pain free after the osta/S4 cycle is done but for now it seems to be helping and everything is good.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    I found the motivation to hit the gym again tonight. Didn't feel quite as awesome as I did yesterday but still had enty of energy for the gym. I did chest today and went heavier than my usual but on the machines. No particular reason other than I just wanted to change things up a bit. I felt really good and even managed to do some decent weight with triceps. This is the first time in 6 months that I completed 2 sets of tricep workouts with moderate weight pain free!! Next week I'll go back to lighter stuff because I really don't want to tempt fate but this is still f'ing awesome to me. I'm hoping to stay pain free after the osta/S4 cycle is done but for now it seems to be helping and everything is good.
    That's really good to hear. The osta is definitely helping heal u.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    That's really good to hear. The osta is definitely helping heal u.
    That's what it seems like. I was about 80% healed and now all of the sudden I'm pretty much back at 100%... I'm sure it's the SARM's and most likely the osta not the S4. I'm def going to keep this log going after the cycle and PCT to report if the healing effects stick around.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post

    That's what it seems like. I was about 80% healed and now all of the sudden I'm pretty much back at 100%... I'm sure it's the SARM's and most likely the osta not the S4. I'm def going to keep this log going after the cycle and PCT to report if the healing effects stick around.
    Yeah I definitely wanna know how that goes. I'd b happy if my shoulder heals.

  15. Been trying to upload some progress pics to the forum but I can't get it to work for some reason? Anyone got any suggestions, do the pics need to be under a certain file size or type? Any help is appreciated.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Been trying to upload some progress pics to the forum but I can't get it to work for some reason? Anyone got any suggestions, do the pics need to be under a certain file size or type? Any help is appreciated.
    I have no idea, mine just go right in.

  17. Great log so far man....My first experience with S4 was with the lions as well..i definitely got vision sides on the 2 cycles I did from them..Just finished a Osta 25mg/day and s4 50mg 2x a day 5 on 2 off about 2 months ago and about to get some more again..this last run around I got ZERO vision sides and really didn't notice the S4 in the gym like i had before so im guessing it was the guys who i had ordered it from.. (SS) ..as for the guy whos going unique..anything you can add would be great as i may be picking up some soon..Oh and also..right before this last osta/s4 cycle i had surgery on my ankle to repair my tendon..osta really helped out with healing..im also experience some bad tendonitis so im hoping the Osta helps with this!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by seetully View Post
    Great log so far man....My first experience with S4 was with the lions as well..i definitely got vision sides on the 2 cycles I did from them..Just finished a Osta 25mg/day and s4 50mg 2x a day 5 on 2 off about 2 months ago and about to get some more again..this last run around I got ZERO vision sides and really didn't notice the S4 in the gym like i had before so im guessing it was the guys who i had ordered it from.. (SS) ..as for the guy whos going unique..anything you can add would be great as i may be picking up some soon..Oh and also..right before this last osta/s4 cycle i had surgery on my ankle to repair my tendon..osta really helped out with healing..im also experience some bad tendonitis so im hoping the Osta helps with this!
    I'm having no vision sides at all, just hardness, really good pumps, more endurance and energy and I'm leaning out nicely. I believe I'm seeing an increase in vascularity too.

  19. Name:  image-1037117535.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  466.7 KB



    Name:  image-1659147151.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  455.2 KB



    Name:  image-4210348986.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  429.0 KB



    Name:  image-2160945534.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  495.0 KB



    Name:  image-2448991523.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  421.3 KB
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

  20. Finally just tried uploading from my cell and it went through. Must be a setting on my router at home. Those pics are from yesterday morning, no bro pump and I ate like sh** the night before lol. I got to get my diet in line for the next few weeks to get the best out of this cycle.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Finally just tried uploading from my cell and it went through. Must be a setting on my router at home. Those pics are from yesterday morning, no bro pump and I ate like sh** the night before lol. I got to get my diet in line for the next few weeks to get the best out of this cycle.
    Tighten it up bro, no slacking. U know what to do, kill this sh*t.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Tighten it up bro, no slacking. U know what to do, kill this sh*t.
    I know the gf doesn't make it easy lol... I'm def gonna focus on my cals a bit more, maybe even take a page out of your book. Cutting cals throughout the week outside of legs day sounds pretty clever.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post

    I know the gf doesn't make it easy lol... I'm def gonna focus on my cals a bit more, maybe even take a page out of your book. Cutting cals throughout the week outside of legs day sounds pretty clever.
    Its been very effective. I'm essentially carb cycling too while doing a modified Lean Gains diet. On my training days I'm right at about 200 grams of carbs but my 3 strictly cardio days I don't exceed 90 grams.

  24. It's going to be tough for me to get the macros that dialed in. I'll have to try to do a better job of that though, the cals are a bit easier to keep track of. The only macro I really focus on is the protein but I guess it's time I started doing a better job of tracking them all. I post my eating habits on my other log but it's not pretty lol.

    Edit: any recomps or weight loss I've done in the past I've done via cardio and cutting cals. I'm starting to notice though that cardio only goes so far in losing body fat, I've never quite been able to get the coveted 6 pack.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

  25. Today was legs day I'll post my workout tomorrow in my other log. Felt great today but I had some minor soreness in my back (I think from my last abs workout) which made me decide not to do squats or deadlifts. I've hurt my back enough times to know just to leave it alone lol. I felt awesome, leg presses and walking lunges were much more effortless than usual. I took the whole 30mg of S4 Pre workout again. I notice the less I eat the more effect it has which really does make it perfect for cutting or recomp. It's been a few days since the heavy chest day I had and no signs of my tendonitis. The only persisting pain I have is the top of my right foot which I'm convinced is from walking in uncomfortable dress shoes during the week. Outside of that nothing new to speak of and still no sides. Tomorrow starts week 3 of the cycle.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    It's going to be tough for me to get the macros that dialed in. I'll have to try to do a better job of that though, the cals are a bit easier to keep track of. The only macro I really focus on is the protein but I guess it's time I started doing a better job of tracking them all. I post my eating habits on my other log but it's not pretty lol.

    Edit: any recomps or weight loss I've done in the past I've done via cardio and cutting cals. I'm starting to notice though that cardio only goes so far in losing body fat, I've never quite been able to get the coveted 6 pack.
    Its crucial, I'm OCD about my macros lol. I'm a BBer though and that's just how we r, especially when prepping for shows. Eventually you'll b able to track them in your head.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Today was legs day I'll post my workout tomorrow in my other log. Felt great today but I had some minor soreness in my back (I think from my last abs workout) which made me decide not to do squats or deadlifts. I've hurt my back enough times to know just to leave it alone lol. I felt awesome, leg presses and walking lunges were much more effortless than usual. I took the whole 30mg of S4 Pre workout again. I notice the less I eat the more effect it has which really does make it perfect for cutting or recomp. It's been a few days since the heavy chest day I had and no signs of my tendonitis. The only persisting pain I have is the top of my right foot which I'm convinced is from walking in uncomfortable dress shoes during the week. Outside of that nothing new to speak of and still no sides. Tomorrow starts week 3 of the cycle.
    That's good to hear. R u noticing a burst of energy after u take S4, cuz I am? I might up my dose in a week or so.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    That's good to hear. R u noticing a burst of energy after u take S4, cuz I am? I might up my dose in a week or so.
    Yea I do feel kind of like I can lift anything after taking it lol. It's not like the same energy you get from a cup of coffee but I know what you mean. Also be careful if you up the dose, if you start getting the vision sides you can try splitting the dose into 3 separate doses at 4hrs apart.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

  29. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post

    Yea I do feel kind of like I can lift anything after taking it lol. It's not like the same energy you get from a cup of coffee but I know what you mean. Also be careful if you up the dose, if you start getting the vision sides you can try splitting the dose into 3 separate doses at 4hrs apart.
    No vision sides yet. I'll see in a week or 2, I might go up to 70mg.

  30. I was restocking on my supps and decided to order a bottle of the legendary Erase, may use that instead of the original E-control (6-OXO) from IML for PCT. I have clomid as well but I'm starting to wonder if it is going to be necessary, still got a few weeks left to go though.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sarms (Osta and s4) Log
    By sprintstar01 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 09:24 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 10:50 AM
  3. OSTA Rx Log
    By jwa254 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 06-13-2012, 03:31 PM
  4. IronMag Labs Osta RX log
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 05-27-2012, 02:41 PM
  5. OSTA Rx™ Sponsored Log!!!
    By thatonepolish in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-21-2012, 12:19 PM
Log in
Log in