Need Review on my First Cycle!

Foreverhappy

Awards
Need advice on my first ever cycle!

Hey guys! So here's the deal;
I wanted to step my gains up with something minor, so I did a lot of research and realised H-drol was the PH for me. I paid my trainer for the PH/on cycle/pct and he said they weren't able to get H-drol anymore, so he gave me 'MBOL-25' which I researched to find it is a Mechabol clone. He said it was pretty much the same. I only wanted something lighter to start on because he suggested DMZ, and I know that's just too strong for a 1st ever PH cycle.

What do you guys think about MBOL-25 vs H-drol?

Anyway, this is the info:
PH-MBOL-25
ON cycle assist-Nolvadren XT
PCT-B.E.A.S.T HRDCORE
Age-22
Height-181cm (6ishFt)
Weight-72Kg

The idea was to bulk for the 6 week cycle, But I am not sure about this MBOl stuff(Mechabol clone).

The idea was

On cycle:
Mbol
50/50/75/75/100/100 (It does say dont take over 3 pills a day, so should I keep it to 75?)
Nolva
50mg each day
Whey protein, Casein, Creatine, PROPECIA, Extend, Joint assist, Multis, Krill oil, Zinc, Vit D3, Milk Thistle, and I was told to get a pack of Liver detox and take that for the cycle.

Post: B.E.A.S.T HRDCORE PCT (Is this enough?), Milk Thistle.

Just noticed this Nolva will only last me 28 days, so a 6 week cycle wont really work. Should I swap the MBOL for something else? I didnt want to dive straight into DMZ.

Please let me know what you think.

PS. The ON cycle and PCT was completely my trainers choosing. He wanted me to just go PH: 75/75/75/75/75/75

No hate.

STLNYYDET43

Awards
You can still get H-drol. Buy some cycle assist so you don't need 50 different supps. Why would you take nolva on cycle? Save the creatine for pct.