Clomid question. Trying to help a buddy. Any advise?

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Hello I want to start by saying that I'm trying to help my best friend and honestly don't know if this is a legitimate question or not.

Ok so for months he has been trying to get his wife pregnant and they are not having any luck. They are spending thousands on various drugs and such but still no luck.

His sperm count is a bit low and I didn't know if he could take Clomed to boost his counts.

He doesn't take any anabolics so he is good in that department but I didn't know if that would help him or work against him.

Also he still wants to fly under the radar do his Dr doesn't expect anything.

Any suggestions?

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
The reason I was going to suggest clomid to him was because I read that others are having good results from the one fertility form I found but figured I'd ask you guys for any input as well. And would he have to run Erase with it or should he just do a full PCT

murk01

murk01

Awards
wouldnt hurt. clomid by its self is ok. pct wouldnt..... i dont belive low test and low sperm count are really related.

sometime it may be as easy as changing his breifs into boxers and pants with a bit more room..
id try clomid its cheap.

im no doc. seeing a doc would help.
aometimes it just takes while

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
wouldnt hurt. clomid by its self is ok. pct wouldnt..... i dont belive low test and low sperm count are really related.

sometime it may be as easy as changing his breifs into boxers and pants with a bit more room..
id try clomid its cheap.

im no doc. seeing a doc would help.
aometimes it just takes while
Thanks for the input. Ill tell him. Already suggested the briefs and his reply was "I'm already commando !!" Lol

But again TY so clomid solo. Cool

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
has he had bloodwork done to see if he has low T? has he done any steroids in the past?

tell him to talk to an endo and try to get hcg prescribed to him, unless hes already tried that

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
has he had bloodwork done to see if he has low T? has he done any steroids in the past?

tell him to talk to an endo and try to get hcg prescribed to him, unless hes already tried that

Again TY for the suggestion but YES he has had blood work done and is being followed by a fertility doctor . . no he has never cycled before but his T is still a bit below and he is desperate to have a child so didn't know if spiking his T level while his wife recovers from her meds might help make a baby bun. You see the next procedure is going to cost him over 5 grand so he wants to try anything before then.

Like I said I'm NO expert on this stuff but I know others on her are so I told him I'd post a question

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
hcg isnt really a spike in testosterone. its a hormone that mimics leutinizing hormone, which stimulates the testes. in turn this will raise sperm count and testosterone, but not to steroid levels. if he is low in LH, it could help

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 2
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 2
Post Cycle Therapy 6
mmorso Anabolics 4