Setting up First Cycle

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is probably also going to turn into a log...

Sometime during the new year, probably not until feburary, I'll be running my first cycle. I had been debating on when/how I would take the plung, but feel I'm ready.

I was looking for something that will be effective, but low on androgenic sides. I'm looking more for a solid lean bulk, but not concerned with strenght. I already know I'm prone to gyno. I have a pre-existing case from ~8years ago. It is definately glandular, and I'm contemplating surgury for it. I first wanted to get my body comp closer to my ideal before I make a decision. Knowing this I wanted to avoid 4AD. I really would like to use it moderately, just to combat a bit of lethargy and possibly add a bit of wet gains, but desided on safey first.

It's extremely straightforward, and basic.

1-6 week: 20mg superdrol ED
1-6 week: 400mg 19-nordiol TD ED
7-8 week: 40mg nolva ED
9-10 week: 20mg nolva ED
6-11 week: 500g trib/250g avena sativa (homebrew)

Edit: 1-6 week: 10mg nolve ED

I'm not sure if nolva is approprate for such a cycle. Comments?

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me. You may want to check Darius' log, as he is running SD/19nor also.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
One last question. I've been debating on if I should use Nolva @ 10mg ED during the whole cycle. From everything I've gotten on SD and nordiol, they are pretty dry. The major thing about not using Anti-E on cycle is of course the added gains from water. The nolva on cycle @ 10mgs would be to reduce a gyno relapse. I don't want it to cut much into gains, and I'm feeling that since I don't have a Test base that it would work well.

I'm putting 2 and 2 together, but just wanted a more advanced opinion on the matter.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also, I'm going to start my homebrew on week 6 to attempt to jumpstart LH

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
One last question. I've been debating on if I should use Nolva @ 10mg ED during the whole cycle. From everything I've gotten on SD and nordiol, they are pretty dry. The major thing about not using Anti-E on cycle is of course the added gains from water. The nolva on cycle @ 10mgs would be to reduce a gyno relapse. I don't want it to cut much into gains, and I'm feeling that since I don't have a Test base that it would work well.

I'm putting 2 and 2 together, but just wanted a more advanced opinion on the matter.
Nolva won't do anything for water weight, to deal with that you'd need Letro, Arimex, or some kind of DHT derivative. It will address gyno issues tho. Like you said the, superdrol and 19 nor are pretty dry, so I wouldn't worry about it. If I were you I'd just keep the Nolva on hand and use it at the first signs of gyno symptoms.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Nolva won't do anything for water weight, to deal with that you'd need Letro, Arimex, or some kind of DHT derivative. It will address gyno issues tho. Like you said the, superdrol and 19 nor are pretty dry, so I wouldn't worry about it. If I were you I'd just keep the Nolva on hand and use it at the first signs of gyno symptoms.
:goodpost:

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Since they are both dry, how much of an effect on gains would 10mg nolva ed have? That was my main concern. I don't really care about water weight or whatnot, I'm just prone to gyno. Trying to deside of 10mg/ED would effect gains enough for me not to run it on cycle.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Since they are both dry, how much of an effect on gains would 10mg nolva ed have? That was my main concern. I don't really care about water weight or whatnot, I'm just prone to gyno. Trying to deside of 10mg/ED would effect gains enough for me not to run it on cycle.
I don't think Nolva would negatively effect gains.