Noob over here, need some help!

sparxx

Awards
hey guys, im new to these forums. im tired of being out of shape and want to fix that. i'll keep this short. i read a lot of forums, a lot of books, i know how to diet and lift like a pro (diet and exercise are being honed in right now, im getting all of that straight) but i would love a boost, something that could help me lean up. im a big dude currently weighing in at 300lbs and close to 30% bf last time i checked. i've lost the gains i made due to a busy schedule and lack of ambition but now idc im on my a-game. i had lost 20 lbs in a month, and got my lifts up pretty big, but i have a few questions that may make my life a lot easier
currently following my own diet that has worked for me and its basically a slow-carb diet and training using layne norton's PHAT principle

is it too soon to run a ph? if so which one would be good? (im looking to lean up) i've looked through the forums and seen rave reviews about everything and seen disappointing reviews about it a minute later, so i dont know what to go for!

not sure what other info to put up but if you guys can help me that'd be great, if you need more info please ask!

sparxx

Awards
btw i've been looking at erase pro, anyone think thats a viable option?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
btw i've been looking at erase pro, anyone think thats a viable option?
At 30% body fat hormonal manipulation should be out of the picture. Keep working the nutrition and lifting.

sparxx

Awards
ok i thought so. what would be a good percentage to start at?

also my bf is from my scale, and i dont believe its spot on, usually higher than when i get it checked elsewhere its just my point of reference

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
ok i thought so. what would be a good percentage to start at?

also my bf is from my scale, and i dont believe its spot on, usually higher than when i get it checked elsewhere its just my point of reference
Honestly the lower the better. I'd say shoot for 10%. The better shape your in the better it works

sparxx

Awards
damn i have a long way to go then! fml -___-

was hoping to help speed up the process since i dont wanna take a fat burner (i take adderall dont want another stimulant)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
damn i have a long way to go then! fml -___-

was hoping to help speed up the process since i dont wanna take a fat burner (i take adderall dont want another stimulant)
Honestly man steroids aren't all their cracked up to be. You still have to kill your self in the gym. Hormones are more of a mass gainer than anything else anyways. At your size the fat loss is negligible at best.

In all honesty though, I was in your boat a few years ago. 300lbs @5'10". My avi is me at 207 last summer and sub 10%. It takes a while but it's very rewarding.

IMHO your best bet would be to look in to a solid trainer/nutritionist. Not the local health club ones either. Someone like John meadows Phil hernon or Shelby Starnes. All 3 are ifbb pros. Shelby and John so a lot of training and nutrition for other pros. They're legit. Doing something like that is cheaper than steroids with better results until you've fully grown as much muscle and lost as much fat as you can naturally.

sparxx

Awards
thanks man, thats a very impressive transformation brother!

I've taken test boosters and they helped my strength and will power (since i demolished the gym i wanted to work out all the time) but not specific fat loss from it
I've learned my body and how to lose up to 20lbs in a month but it plain out sucks lol that was with personal research combined with help from friends who are personal trainers, nutritionists and compete, 2 who got their ifbb pro cards. it just sucks lol

bye bye carbs -______-

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 22
Davy25 Post Cycle Therapy 1
Anabolics 1
General Chat 8
Pheromones 38