Tren ace - sust 300 log

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
Not going to bore everyone with details here, this is my 3rd cycle and have everything in place, diet, pct, cycle support.. now for the interesting stuff started last saturday 600mg sust 300mg tren ace, so far no sides except for reduced tolerance to cardio, should i be feeling funky from the tren by now? started the cycle running tren subq as id read a lot about it reducing side effects but switched to good old Im jabs again, may switch back if I come accross any trouble with tren cough.. ill be updating this a few times a week AND WILL COMPLETE THE LOG! sick of reading threw logs then the op vanishes off the face of the earth without posting results, going to try and go 8 weeks with tren if sides dont get too much, 10 weeks with sust, starting cycle at just above maintenance kcal and adjust from their, looking to add a bit of mass then strip some fat towards the end, wish me luck!

joeblow1

Awards
I highly suggest you swap those doses around. Your gonna be pretty miserable really soon. I've ran tren plenty of times and high test low tren is a big no no. The sides are a hell of a lot worse then high tren low test. I suggest you drop the sus to 300 and raise tren to 400. You should be noticing the night sweats and disrupted sleep soon. I wake up several times a night and have to change shirts. With the test higher your gonna be getting elevated bp, headaches, lethargic, decreased sex drive if you don't use caber or prami etc. you might also have some appetite issues as well. If you swap the dose and keep test lower that all goes away.

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
I highly suggest you swap those doses around. Your gonna be pretty miserable really soon. I've ran tren plenty of times and high test low tren is a big no no. The sides are a hell of a lot worse then high tren low test. I suggest you drop the sus to 300 and raise tren to 400. You should be noticing the night sweats and disrupted sleep soon. I wake up several times a night and have to change shirts. With the test higher your gonna be getting elevated bp, headaches, lethargic, decreased sex drive if you don't use caber or prami etc. you might also have some appetite issues as well. If you swap the dose and keep test lower that all goes away.
Appetite has gone threw the roof since starting this cycle and I may well switch doses if the sides become an issue, I have read a lot of conflicting opinions on the doses and it seems to depend on the individual, trial and error. .. one thing I couldn't quite make out is how it affects gains, more mass with high test? Or the other way round? Up to now im thinking I may be one of the lucky few with tren (touch wood) iv noticed minimal sides

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
Update - shot my 9th shot of tren today, still not really feeling anything, hope this gear is legit, its prochem tren ace so it should be, tomorrows gym session should tell a few tales, see how the strength is

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I'm on your journey as well. This is my day 5 of tren. Shortness of breath started today. I'm running 200mg/wk test c and 350/wk tren a(50 ed)

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
I'm on your journey as well. This is my day 5 of tren. Shortness of breath started today. I'm running 200mg/wk test c and 350/wk tren a(50 ed)
What tren you running? Im day 9 and no sweats or anything up to now, short of breath and tired spells is about as much as iv noticed, hoping in a weird way to see some sides, just want to know its legit haha

joeblow1

Awards
What tren you running? Im day 9 and no sweats or anything up to now, short of breath and tired spells is about as much as iv noticed, hoping in a weird way to see some sides, just want to know its legit haha
Your right that everyone is different but the vast majority respond better to high tren low test. And I notice the sides from day one with tren ace or e.
the sweats are the first thing I notice. Your body temp should be elevated all day long. When I'm done lifting it looks like I just got out the shower lol. You should be more vascular and a little leaner at this point. The pumps in the gym are intense as well. Strength really doesn't start skyrocketing for a few weeks. You may feel a little stronger at this point, but after a few weeks everything will feel like an empty bar. Even though your getting leaner you will be noticeably bigger and more muscular. By about week 3 you should know if the ****s good or not. And it will keep getting better week after week until you hit that point where you level out. Once that comes you either have to increase dose or cycle off. As far as how the ratios affect gains go, id say high test low tren tends to add more size but less definition. High tren low t gets you shredded and adds a good amount of lean mass. Strength will skyrocket both ways. The main and biggest difference is side effects. When you get to the point when the test kicks in fully you will see what I'm talking about. That sky high sex drive will start to decline unless you up your ai and add in caber. With high tren your sex drive stays high as long as you take a low dose ai. You've got several weeks before that sustanon kicks in high gear.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Ace + masteron e + test c, and a low dose 125/wk of deca for deez joints. You don't need to feel like crap just to know it's working! IMO if you feel like crap, you're doing something wrong

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
Ace + masteron e + test c, and a low dose 125/wk of deca for deez joints. You don't need to feel like crap just to know it's working! IMO if you feel like crap, you're doing something wrong
Well hopefully it will kick in at some point, its not so much expecting to feel like crap, just expecting some of trens notorious sides

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Well hopefully it will kick in at some point, its not so much expecting to feel like crap, just expecting some of trens notorious sides
Seems like if tren mg > test mg, sides are less. From what I've researched

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
Update - day 11 changed trenbolone today to some of omegas tren ace, got a strange rush while injecting, heart pounding, hot flush, just took a few deep breaths and carried on, thought I was about to experience the tren cough. Still no sides really, weight is up 1kg but iv upped my kcal since starting cycle, no real strength gains, not noticed anymore veins, blood pressure has been up and down highest 142/80 lowest 132/62 anybody have any good ways of controlling blood pressure on cycle? Already taking q10, cod liver, celery seed extract

joeblow1

Awards
Update - day 11 changed trenbolone today to some of omegas tren ace, got a strange rush while injecting, heart pounding, hot flush, just took a few deep breaths and carried on, thought I was about to experience the tren cough. Still no sides really, weight is up 1kg but iv upped my kcal since starting cycle, no real strength gains, not noticed anymore veins, blood pressure has been up and down highest 142/80 lowest 132/62 anybody have any good ways of controlling blood pressure on cycle? Already taking q10, cod liver, celery seed extract
Drop test dose below tren and get a blood pressure support supplement off the net. Just search google and there are a bunch that come up. Go with one that has a lot of great reviews.

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
Havent updated for a while, iv tried 3 different labs tren ace now from different sources and all giving the same feeling, no taste no cough, no sides.. last night I had my first mild sweat, nothing major just enough to make me feel cold when the air hit my skin, im up around 10-12lbs now which is obviously not just muscle, water retention etc... will post back in a few days with updates

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Havent updated for a while, iv tried 3 different labs tren ace now from different sources and all giving the same feeling, no taste no cough, no sides.. last night I had my first mild sweat, nothing major just enough to make me feel cold when the air hit my skin, im up around 10-12lbs now which is obviously not just muscle, water retention etc... will post back in a few days with updates
I"m getting water bloat as well... people don't believe me

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
The reason you should run high tren low test is due to tren binding to the AR 5 times stronger than test, that leaves a lot of test floating around causing side effects etc etc etc. Drop the Sus to trt levels and bump the tren higher.

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
250 sust per week? Maybe up tren to 450? And what do you mean nobody believes you have bloat? Lol

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
250 sust per week? Maybe up tren to 450? And what do you mean nobody believes you have bloat? Lol
people are like "tren dries you out, it can't make you bloat"

uh-huh....tell that to my tight ass pants and double chin. None of this before tren and no diet changes and 2+gals of water.

funny how I stay on the tren though....

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
Hahaha I hear you bro, we're all different, just because most don't bloat doesn't mean everybody wont.. Damn I hate the bloated look!!

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
Im ****ing cold just lately! ! This tren is giving me the opposite to sweats, im shivering like a bitch, its 20 degrees outside of the quilt and I can't get warm underneath it! Anyone else had this?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Im ****ing cold just lately! ! This tren is giving me the opposite to sweats, im shivering like a bitch, its 20 degrees outside of the quilt and I can't get warm underneath it! Anyone else had this?
I'm rarely cold in all my years...

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
I'm rarely cold in all my years...
About an hour after I posted this, I started with hot flashes, real sweaty for 30 seconds then back to being cold

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
About an hour after I posted this, I started with hot flashes, real sweaty for 30 seconds then back to being cold
Oh for sure. I'm hot and hotter... but yesterday my feet were ice cold as I was sweating from my head

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
Oh for sure. I'm hot and hotter... but yesterday my feet were ice cold as I was sweating from my head
Lol its some funky ****, funny thing is most sides seem to be at night, threw the day I feel completely normal

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Lol its some funky ****, funny thing is most sides seem to be at night, threw the day I feel completely normal
I just picture all those hot sweaty angry cows...makes me laugh

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
I just picture all those hot sweaty angry cows...makes me laugh
Haha, found out today that the cold shivers and sweats could be due to low blood sugar from trens nutrient partitioning, apparently if you dont get enough carbs in you can end up hypoglycemic, pretty dodgey really. . Its not just tren that can do this either, worth baring in mind, glucose tablets and drinks are handy in these situations

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Haha, found out today that the cold shivers and sweats could be due to low blood sugar from trens nutrient partitioning, apparently if you dont get enough carbs in you can end up hypoglycemic, pretty dodgey really. . Its not just tren that can do this either, worth baring in mind, glucose tablets and drinks are handy in these situations
Funny you said that. I try to stay low Carb to keto but on this tren I feel better with some more carbs

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
May be worth you keeping some sort of sugar to hand, stevesmi from elite fitness is the one that made me aware of this, he also recomended having a carby meal before bed to help avoid this happening, wouldnt want to slip in to a diabetic shock during sleep, low blood sugar can be life threatening

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
May be worth you keeping some sort of sugar to hand, stevesmi from elite fitness is the one that made me aware of this, he also recomended having a carby meal before bed to help avoid this happening, wouldnt want to slip in to a diabetic shock during sleep, low blood sugar can be life threatening
also probably explains my insatiable thirst

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
Update

Insomnia is kicking in, weight, size, strength is on the way up.. looking more vascular and had a few compliments from people saying im looking bigger. Besides the sleep this cycle kicks ass!! Ill be running tren in the future thats for sure

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Update

Insomnia is kicking in, weight, size, strength is on the way up.. looking more vascular and had a few compliments from people saying im looking bigger. Besides the sleep this cycle kicks ass!! Ill be running tren in the future thats for sure
For me, it's periods of semi deep sleep and periods of awake, tossing and turning. Even prami and keto couldn't keep me down last night

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
Ok havent updated for a while, having gyno problems.... :/ just upped prami to 1mg and letro to 2.5mg i dropped the tren 2 days ago due to the fact thos is the only time iv struggled to cure gyno and its the only time iv used tren. I was thinking of carrying on sust at 250mg a week with maybe some anavar? Will this hinder gyno reversal?? Priority is get rid of gyno but would still like to gain a little if possible