So, my first cycle..

Funnybuck

Awards
Hello everyone.
I'm Alex and I've been crawling the web for everything steroid relating in order to make sure I have a decent amount of knowledge to begin a cycle and end a cycle properly.

My stats:
22 year old
165lbs
Last BMI (on a dodgy machine) 16.2%
Working out for a year
200lbs 1RM bench press
250lbs 1RM squat
190lbs 1RM barbell row (bent over row)

Diet:
3500 calories a day
300g protein daily
170g carbs daily
Creatine, ZMA, Multivits & Minerals

Before I post my cycle (below). I just have a question.
Do you think my first cycle will be more effective if I stacked with dbol?

Okay, cycle:
Week 1-12: Test E 600mg /wk
Arimidex 0.5mg EOD

PCT (two weeks after last injection):
Clomid 100mg for 2 weeks then 50mg after 2 weeks
Nolvadex 20mg for 4 weeks

Thoughts and opinions?
Like I said, first cycle. What gains am I expecting? Anyone got any cycle stories to share?

Opinions, critique, help all welcome.
Cheers guys :)

FranARG

Awards
IMHO, I think you should train for at least another year before using gear. Following that diet will make you gain a lot.
You have plenty of space to grow, and of course get more strong. Those strenght stats should be a lot better, IMO, before jumping into cycling.

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
If you know all the side effects and what negatives there might be with using AAS then I don't see a problem.

Also, I really disagree with the above strength comment. Some people don't give a **** about their strength, especially bodybuilders who are in it for building a respectable physique.

As far as test/dbol goes for a first time cycle, 20-30 lbs is typical. Most of it is water, and expect to lose most your gains. I've noticed a lot of people on this site think a successful pct is keeping your gains. A successful pct is feeling good, still having libido, and getting hormone levels back to where they need to be.

FranARG

Awards
If you know all the side effects and what negatives there might be with using AAS then I don't see a problem.

Also, I really disagree with the above strength comment. Some people don't give a **** about their strength, especially bodybuilders who are in it for building a respectable physique.

As far as test/dbol goes for a first time cycle, 20-30 lbs is typical. Most of it is water, and expect to lose most your gains. I've noticed a lot of people on this site think a successful pct is keeping your gains. A successful pct is feeling good, still having libido, and getting hormone levels back to where they need to be.
I am one of those stupid guys that think that in order to build a good physique you need strenght...Strenght is a mean to an end, in this case "a respectable physique"..

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
Never said you were stupid bro. I'm just saying, not everyone is in this game for strength. For myself, high volume works out a lot better than high intensity as far as building my physique goes.

FranARG

Awards
Never said you were stupid bro. I'm just saying, not everyone is in this game for strength. For myself, high volume works out a lot better than high intensity as far as building my physique goes.
I know you did not say that, dont worry, dude.
But you are in a different level than the OP, at least from your avatar, and have been training for more years.
The OP could still make GREAT, not just good, gains with just training natural for one or two more years.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
so i guess im gonna be the only one who notices that hes 5'10 165lbs at 16% (im guessin you ment bf) and wants to play with some gear

gotta luv my generation right? best work ethic ever

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so i guess im gonna be the only one who notices that hes 5'10 165lbs at 16% (im guessin you ment bf) and wants to play with some gear

gotta luv my generation right? best work ethic ever
Nope, I see it too.

OP-if you're too lazy to eat & train like crazy for the next 2-3 years, then do what you want. Your gains will disappear as quickly as they came.

WTFE...this mentality from Skinnyfat kids makes me sick. God.