On cycle PES erase

Lily Pad

Awards
Hi everyone. I am extremely new to gear, but have jumped in all the way. My doctor has me on test C 500/wk, Deca 250/wk, and winny 50/day. I have been ready a lot and it seems I should be on some type of AI during this cycle. I am 1wk in to the cycle and am considering starting PES erase during the cycle. Is this ok? Any constructive advice would be helpful, thank you.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
You need arimidex or exemestane and something for prolactin

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi everyone. I am extremely new to gear, but have jumped in all the way. My doctor has me on test C 500/wk, Deca 250/wk, and winny 50/day. I have been ready a lot and it seems I should be on some type of AI during this cycle. I am 1wk in to the cycle and am considering starting PES erase during the cycle. Is this ok? Any constructive advice would be helpful, thank you.
Doctors give out winstrol and deca? Can I have his number :] lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I run 1 cap erase while on cycle. I also run exem though but just love the benefits I get from erase at a low dose along side.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Man you have a fantastic doctor lol. I ran erase solo on a test cycle and it worked fine at keeping estrogenic sides at bay. I'd get some pramipexole or cabergoline if you want to run deca but you are running a low dose so you might not need it.

Lily Pad

Awards
Thank you everyone for your advice! Why so many comments about running Deca with winny? All I understand is that one is for bulking and one for cutting, but he told me that if I run them together I will hit all three receptors and the negative side effects will counter act each other. Does this sound right?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Thank you everyone for your advice! Why so many comments about running Deca with winny? All I understand is that one is for bulking and one for cutting, but he told me that if I run them together I will hit all three receptors and the negative side effects will counter act each other. Does this sound right?
Whether bulking or cutting compounds are only one step but your overall results all depend on your diet. Think people are just saying they want your doctor lol.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
your dr prescribed you all that? did you suck his cawk or somethin? im not gonna lie, i probly would along with most others here

i didnt even know doctors coupd prescribe deca