Test, tren and winny

Page 20 of 25 First ... 1819202122 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Haha wow, I can't even imagine how exciting that would be..... Ill take 10 of those 4 of that, 5 of those.
    It was one of those those special moments in life lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

Bragbragbrag lol
    Did I mention he also sells pharma grade HGH?? Lol

2. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

Send me sum HGH so I can mix it with my frooooty pebbles in the morning.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

I hate you. Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

4. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

I hate you. Lol
    That's not what you told me.
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

There's a fine line between lust and hate

6. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    And it's even more fun when that line is removed.
    Where it all started

7. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

Or at least when you shut off the lights and pretend its not there
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
    PHWSupplements Store Rep
    Use code "BOONE10" for 10% off at phwsupplements.com/

8. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

Good lawd
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

Haha just got a little bit ghey in here! Ok maybe a lot of ghey! Can't expect much tho when swanky and lifeblood are in here, speaking of which I think they are both cheating on me with each other.... Wait what?!

10. Part two day 1 lol

So I think as I mentioned earlier I'm going to be cruising for the next month or so just to get some of my strength back and drop some of this holiday weight! I pinned 500mgs last Monday and will pin 300mgs tomorrow and stay at that for the next little while.
    I did get in some training while away, just some quick full body light weight circuits but the last two weeks have essentially been a deload.
    Back on the goldie today and I did some moderate weight full body to get myself back in the groove of lifting heavy. It went like this

Squats
    135 x 20
    220 x 15
    315 x 10

Bench
    135 x 20
    175 x 15
    220 x 10

Bent over rows
    135 x 20
    175 x 15
    220 x 10

Db shoulder press
    45 per side x 20
    55 per side x 15
    70 per side x 10

Nothing overly heavy, didn't even come lose to failure but I think now I'm ready to start hitting it hard again. Diet still needs some work but I don't go home until Tuesday so diet will be back on track Wednesday.
    •   

11. Trying to post current nudes but the app still won't et me. Will try on the iPad tomorrow.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

Haha just got a little bit ghey in here! Ok maybe a lot of ghey! Can't expect much tho when swanky and lifeblood are in here, speaking of which I think they are both cheating on me with each other.... Wait what?!
    Its not cheating. He only has my body, you have my heart

13. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

Its not cheating. He only has my body, you have my heart
    You. .. LIED to me, you little whore! ... actually, his body IS the best part.
    Where it all started

14. Part two day 2

Pinned 300mgs test e

Didn't end up travelling back today as my dog had to go into the emergency vet at 530 this morning due to a major hip issue. Poor little fella was in so much pain. He's all doped up now so ill be on the road home tomorrow. So to hit ally muscle groups I've decided to to a push pull legs routine for this week. Had to push pull day forward a day to today as there was no way I was going to attempt a push day on international bench day lol.

Pull day

Bw chins x 18 x 13 x 9 x 7

Bent over rows
    135 x 20
    175 x 15
    220 x 10 x 10 x 10

Rack pulls
    220 x 5
    315 x 5
    405 x 5
    450 x 5
    495 x 5 don't remember this being so goddamn heavy !! Every rep was a rest pause and the last two were a ****ing killer

Lat pulldowns
    100 per side x 15
    145 per side x 10 x 10 x 7

Seated rows
    Can't remember the weight on these but it was lighter than usual with more tempo type work. 3 x. 5-8

Db shrugs
    105 x 15 x 12 x 12

Incline rear delts
    20 per db x 10 x 10 x 10

Ez bar curls
    60 x 12 x 10 x 10
    Superset
    Db curls
    35 x 10 x 8 x 8

High cable double double bis.
    22.5 per side x 10 x 10 x 10
    Superset cable rope curls
    45 till failure and a triple drop set on every set.

1.25 hours and I was smoked. Bit out of practice lol but a really decent workout. The time off really helped with motivation to just kill it. Feeling fantastic right now. Just got to get rid of this holiday weight and ill be a happy man.

15. Part two day 3

Note to self, first session back after a two week deload don't hit back and then expect to beable to drive 13 hours the next day comfortably.

Not much worth mentioning today, got up at 430am and drive until almost 630pm. Not fun. Diet will be back in track tomorrow. Definitely can see a few low carb days in my near future lol. Going to smash a push day tomorrow and I'm overly excited about it

16. Day 4

Popped some diazepam last night to ensure I had a good sleep last night, may have taken too much because dam I was lazy as **** this morning. Finally dusted my vag off about lunchtime and went in for push day.

Push day

Flat DB press
    110 x 8 x 7 x 5

Incline DB press
    90 x 10 x 6 x 9 was a bit of balance in the bench on the second set.

Hammer shoulder press
    110 per side x 6
    100 per side x 10 x 8

Side lateral raises
    35 x 10 x 10 x 10

Did about 9 sets of triceps to finish off. Can't remember the weights sorry guys.

Strength is deff down after the holiday so hopefully I can get that sorted before I come off in a few weeks.
    Tracked calories today at 2836.
    Leg tomorrow, lets see if I can still get that 405!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Finally dusted my vag off...
    You, uh... missed a spot there. Lemme just... get... that... for ya...
    Where it all started

18. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

You, uh... missed a spot there. Lemme just... get... that... for ya...
    Uhh thanks for that I knew I could count on you.

19. Day 5

So I was thinking about why my back has been so sore from the semi heavy rack pulls and I realized I haven't done deads / rack pulls in over three months due to the SD kicker and the tren making my back all tight, that and two weeks of lifting = not funtimes being mobile. It was still sore today, I attempted to squat but I just couldn't put anymore than 365 on the bar and even at that my lower back was ****ed after about 5 reps. Anyways enough whining today was legs

Leg day
    BW x 20 x 20
    135 x 15
    220 x 10
    365 x 5 x 5 x 5

Leg press
    720 x 15 x 12 x 10 x 10

Leg extensions
    135 x 15 x 15 x 15

Seated Leg curls
    135 x 10 x 10 x 10

Leg press calve raise
    265 x 18 x 15 x 12 x 10 x 10

Purestrength calve machine
    175 x 12 x 12 x 12
    Superset
    Sht squats
    BW x 20 x 20 x 20

Was a bit pressed for time but I got a fair bit done. I feel I could have easily put up the 405 if my lower back wasn't so Effed.
    Calories today 2937. Will be lowering these down on days I don't lift like this Saturday and Sunday. Ill probably put cals at around 2200 on off days from now on.

20. Day 6 and 7

I tried updating yesterday but it didn't seem to come through. Didn't make it to the gym unfortunately on day 6 as I was kept late at work and the gym shuts early. Won't make it to the gym day 7 or 8 either as te gym is shut when I get home. Diet has been adjusting to accommodate lack of exercise. day 6 calories were 2900 ( ate for a workoit day and never made it ) and 2250 cals today on day 7.
    Had major DOMS in every muscle I worked this week. I love it.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Day 6 and 7

I tried updating yesterday but it didn't seem to come through. Didn't make it to the gym unfortunately on day 6 as I was kept late at work and the gym shuts early. Won't make it to the gym day 7 or 8 either as te gym is shut when I get home. Diet has been adjusting to accommodate lack of exercise. day 6 calories were 2900 ( ate for a workoit day and never made it ) and 2250 cals today on day 7.
    Had major DOMS in every muscle I worked this week. I love it.
    Good to see you getting back in the groove dude, and strength hasn't dropped too much. Last time the wife and i went to thailand for a month i came back 6kg heavier. Sticky rice so good. Haha.

Will need directions to this candy store. ?.

22. Quote Originally Posted by mechguy View Post

Good to see you getting back in the groove dude, and strength hasn't dropped too much. Last time the wife and i went to thailand for a month i came back 6kg heavier. Sticky rice so good. Haha.

Yeah it wasn't bad for my first few sessions back, looking forward to getting my strength back to where it was and dropping a bit of this holiday weight. Haha how good is that sticky rice! Not to mention everything is deep fried over there so unless you want to pay a fortune for imported meats

23. Quote Originally Posted by mechguy View Post

On and PM sent

24. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

On and PM sent
    Thanks dude.

25. Days 8 9 and 10

Been struggling a bit with hours at work and haven't had much time to update sorry guys. Have been hiring the gym tho. Day 8 I hit a pull day, hit bent over rows at 220 for three sets of 8, the only other highlight it I managed to hit 18 reps on my first set of chins. Inthink that's a pr.

Day 9 I hit a pull day with shoulder emphasis. The main highlight is hitting the 90s for a set of 7 on DB shoulder press. Strength is down but seems to be getting better every week. I also think I may have strained my left pec on incline DB press. Mid lift it kind of spasmed sharply from my sternum across to my shoulder then I lost all my strength in that side. Not painful at all tho so ill move my next chest day back until probably Sunday and see how it goes.

Day 10 in between night shift so when I got down the gym I'd had 5 hours sleep as was not feeling it at all. Things didn't get much better as the workout went on. Nothing notable about today's workout at all. Squats, leg press, hack squat, leg extensions and leg curls.

Diets been pretty tight at 2500-2700 calories. All carbs have been consumed around my workouts. Been trying to separate fats from meals with carbs and vice versa. It's actually a little difficult.

Five days off from tomorrow without the wife. Looking forward to putting in some quality gym time without her hassling me

26. Day 11

Off day today. Had to travel back home after night shift. Didn't end up getting any sleep so it was just a day of lazing around doing F all. Wife's gone for the next 4 days so will be spending some quality time n the gym

27. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Day 11

Off day today. Had to travel back home after night shift. Didn't end up getting any sleep so it was just a day of lazing around doing F all. Wife's gone for the next 4 days so will be spending some quality time n the gym
    Nothing better then some good ol fashioned "me" time.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
    PHWSupplements Store Rep
    Use code "BOONE10" for 10% off at phwsupplements.com/

28. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Day 11

How much do you weigh now bud
    An also post some pics hoe

29. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

Nothing better then some good ol fashioned "me" time.
    Yeah man it's always needed! I don't get much as my wife an I work together!

Quote Originally Posted by bballCollege View Post

How much do you weigh now bud
    An also post some pics hoe
    I was 205 when I was in koh samui but I've been cutting since I've been back. Ill check tomorrow at the gym tomorrow an post it up. Been trying to post pics for awhile now but I keep getting an error come up. I've just brought an iPad So hopefully I can put some on there and put them up.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Yeah man it's always needed! I don't get much as my wife an I work together!

I was 205 when I was in koh samui but I've been cutting since I've been back. Ill check tomorrow at the gym tomorrow an post it up. Been trying to post pics for awhile now but I keep getting an error come up. I've just brought an iPad So hopefully I can put some on there and put them up.
    flex them quads okay

Similar Forum Threads

1. Next cycle: test, mast, tren and winnie
    By Warrior_1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 12:55 PM
  2. Tren E, Test E, and Winny cycle. Need advice
    By FootballGuy12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 06:45 PM
  3. Test E and winny cycle
    By bigwhiteguy29 in forum Post Cycle Therapy