Test, tren and winny

Page 2 of 25 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Here Bud
    Thanks for stopping in bro!


  2. Looks like a good run! I am in!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by larrybailey View Post
    Looks like a good run! I am in!
    Thanks for joining bro cycle started this morning!!

  4. I missed your tren mg and frequency

  5. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    I missed your tren mg and frequency
    I have enough for 4 weeks at 500mg/week but since its my first run with tren I'm going to start at 100mg eod which is 350mg/week and will go from there.
    •   
       


  6. I'm in!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I'm in!!!
    Airbone loves his Tren hehe
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I'm in!!!
    Unsubbed
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I'm in!!!
    Cheers for following bro!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post

    Airbone loves his Tren hehe
    Most people that run it do lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Unsubbed
    Haha but I have candy and noodz !

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Haha but I have candy and noodz !
    You know all the right words to say lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post

    Airbone loves his Tren hehe
    You know it ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Unsubbed
    Sweet lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Sweet lol
    You shut your whore mouth
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    You shut your whore mouth
    You dirty lil slurt!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    I have enough for 4 weeks at 500mg/week but since its my first run with tren I'm going to start at 100mg eod which is 350mg/week and will go from there.
    I'm in my first tren run but shooting 50/day so it will be interesting to see your 350/week as 100 eod vs my 350/wk

  17. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

    I'm in my first tren run but shooting 50/day so it will be interesting to see your 350/week as 100 eod vs my 350/wk
    Yeah it will be interesting to see the difference for sure. Pinning ED must suck tho EOD is bad enough lol.

  18. Day 1

    Pinned 375mgs test e
    Dosed 20mg SD

    Took all the staples hawthorn, Achilles etc etc

    Been feeling really good today, just the placebo effect knowing that your on cycle lol. After the 5 minutes of being a puss I finally managed to stick myself in the right quad aspirated then slowly injected. Smooth as! Didn't even feel it went down free pinning to hit some legs.

    Leg day

    Squats
    60kg 135lb x 20
    100kg 220lb x 10
    150kg 330lb x 9
    140kg 315lb x 8 x 8 x 8

    Linear Leg press
    7 plates per side x 10
    8 plates per side x 10 x 10

    Leg extensions 2 sec hold at max extension
    59kg 130lb 8 x 10 strict 30sec rest

    Stiff legged deads
    225lb x 10 x 10 x 10

    Laying leg curls
    Can't remember the weight but 7 sets of 10 with 30 secs rest

    Leg press calve raise
    120kg 265lb x 15 x 12 x 10 x 9

    Seated calve raise
    2 45s repped out till failure

    Smith machine calve raise
    80kg 175lb x 10 x 10 x 10

    Pretty decent workout overall I had a sick pump from the FST sets. It's the most Ive squatted for awhile since my hip flexor issue a while back.
    Diet was decent 3500 calories 280g protein 300g carbs the rest fats.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Yeah it will be interesting to see the difference for sure. Pinning ED must suck tho EOD is bad enough lol.
    I don't know man, I actually look forward to it. I'm a sick fuk like that I spose. But I pin for TRT anyway so I'm used to the pinning. I wasn't at first though.
    Great lifts! Can we consider this your baseline then?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

    I don't know man, I actually look forward to it. I'm a sick fuk like that I spose. But I pin for TRT anyway so I'm used to the pinning. I wasn't at first though.
    Great lifts! Can we consider this your baseline then?
    Lol yeah i had forgotten how hard it was to stick those first couple pins in!! My fiancÚ usually pins me lol.
    Well these are a long way off from my prs but my aim is hypertrophy so apart from my main compound movement ill be aiming for the 8-12 rep range. I am hoping to set a new pr in squats of 4 plates per side. My current pr is only 25lbs off that

  21. Day 2

    Dosed 20mg SD, cel cycle assist, Achilles etc etc all that ****

    Been nursing a niggling elbow injury for what seems like forever, seems to come and go but it's been giving me grief for the last week, especially on pressing movements. Today I hit shoulders.

    Shoulder day

    Pure strength shoulder press
    40kg 90lb per side x 20 x 17 x 15 x 12

    Db side laterals
    17.5kg 40lb per side x 6
    15kg 35lb per side x 9 x 8 x 8

    Cable front raises
    Not sure of the weight but three sets of 10

    Incline rear delt flyes
    8kg 17.5lb per side x 15 x 12 x 12

    Barbell shrugs
    60kg 135lb x 25
    100kg 220lb x 15 x 15 x 12 x 12

    Shoulder press machine
    Descending sets x 3

    Went light on the shoulder presses and did more volume. Elbows getting better so hopefully by next week I can go heavy again.
    Diet was decent will be starting carb cycling next week. This week going to have high carbs all week, should fill me up nicely with the SD and test. Cals around 3500 350g carbs 300 protein the rest fats.

  22. 3500 hundred Calories! Whoooooo! Get it man! :-)

  23. Quote Originally Posted by larrybailey View Post
    3500 hundred Calories! Whoooooo! Get it man! :-)
    Yeah buddy love me some bulking calories

  24. Day 3

    Dosed 20mg SD, Achilles, hawthorn etc etc

    Don't know wtf happened to me today but during my workout it felt like a bus hit me. Bout 20 mins in I started feeling nauseous, had a killer headache, light headed, hot and cold flushes just generally feeling miserable cut it short at 45 mins went home threw up had a shower and a nap then felt perfectly fine.... Strange. Workout went like this

    Light chest and back
    DB flat press
    30kg 65lb x 15 x 15 x 15 x 15
    Superset
    BW wide grip chins x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10

    Hammer strength incline
    30kg 65lb per side x 12 x 12 x 12
    Superset
    Hammer strength hi row
    50kg 110lb per side x 10 x 8 x 8

    High cable flyes
    22.5kg 50lb per side x 12 x 12 x 12
    Superset
    Cable lat pulldown
    70kg 145lb x 12 x 12 x 12

    Push ups
    Bw x 20 x 20 x 20
    Superset
    Inverted rows
    BW x 12 x 10 x 10

    Bit of a fail. Absolutely struggled through this with the way I was feeling. Elbow was feeling pretty good, bit tender still but definitely better day by day.
    Diet was good calories ended up at 3654 322g protein 404g carbs the rest fats.
    Is it weird that I'm looking forward to pinning tomorrow??

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Day 3

    Dosed 20mg SD, Achilles, hawthorn etc etc

    Don't know wtf happened to me today but during my workout it felt like a bus hit me. Bout 20 mins in I started feeling nauseous, had a killer headache, light headed, hot and cold flushes just generally feeling miserable cut it short at 45 mins went home threw up had a shower and a nap then felt perfectly fine.... Strange. Workout went like this

    Light chest and back
    DB flat press
    30kg 65lb x 15 x 15 x 15 x 15
    Superset
    BW wide grip chins x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10

    Hammer strength incline
    30kg 65lb per side x 12 x 12 x 12
    Superset
    Hammer strength hi row
    50kg 110lb per side x 10 x 8 x 8

    High cable flyes
    22.5kg 50lb per side x 12 x 12 x 12
    Superset
    Cable lat pulldown
    70kg 145lb x 12 x 12 x 12

    Push ups
    Bw x 20 x 20 x 20
    Superset
    Inverted rows
    BW x 12 x 10 x 10

    Bit of a fail. Absolutely struggled through this with the way I was feeling. Elbow was feeling pretty good, bit tender still but definitely better day by day.
    Diet was good calories ended up at 3654 322g protein 404g carbs the rest fats.
    Is it weird that I'm looking forward to pinning tomorrow??
    Probably just your body adjusting to the gear. I've read that you can literally get sick (flu-like symptoms from being on). I know this is basic knowledge and a more informed bro could offer this info up better than me...but I wanted to sound like I knew what I was talking about. How'd I do? :-D
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  26. Damn bro, that's a rough morning. Sure you're not pregnant? But really though, if it's just this 1 isolated incident I wouldn't worry too much. Could have been your supps on an empty stomach, high BP, something you ate yesterday, stuff like that

  27. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

    Probably just your body adjusting to the gear. I've read that you can literally get sick (flu-like symptoms from being on). I know this is basic knowledge and a more informed bro could offer this info up better than me...but I wanted to sound like I knew what I was talking about. How'd I do? :-D
    Haha yeah you alright I was thinking it could be something along these lines. Whatever it was I'm glad it passed so quick!

  28. just take it carefully with SD yeah...
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  29. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Damn bro, that's a rough morning. Sure you're not pregnant? But really though, if it's just this 1 isolated incident I wouldn't worry too much. Could have been your supps on an empty stomach, high BP, something you ate yesterday, stuff like that
    Yeah it was a bit rough and I hope it is an isolated incident lol! I didnt do anything different so I'm sure it must either be a) bad breakfast or b) my body trying to figure out what I'm taking and getting used to it. I'm not worried atm as long as its not a regular occurrence.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Day 3


    Is it weird that I'm looking forward to pinning tomorrow??
    i always look forward to pin day
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Next cycle: test, mast, tren and winnie
    By Warrior_1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 12:55 PM
  2. Tren E, Test E, and Winny cycle. Need advice
    By FootballGuy12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 06:45 PM
  3. Test E and winny cycle
    By bigwhiteguy29 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 08:06 PM
  4. Test E and Winni!!
    By RattRatner in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 01:06 PM
  5. test/tren and HGH
    By NevrEnuf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 08:41 PM
Log in
Log in