Low Dose Test/Tren A is the TRUTH!!!!

trade04

trade04

Awards
Omg. I'm just completed my 14th day of 100mg Test E/ week. and 300mg Tren A/ week. Kick started with 70mg Tbol. ECA stack twice a day. 500 cals of Cardio. Im 39 6'2 210 34 waist about 12% Body Fat.

I can already see the difference muscle tone, vascularity,leanest. I'm giddy just thinking how I will look after 8 weeks. People have already noticed the changes.

I've done 500mg of test and I hate having to manage that much estrogen conversion. I love being just on a TRT dose to keep stable letting the Tren do all the work. I think low dose test is the way to go if you are sensative to estrogen or don't wanna be bothered with managing it from large levels of test. I take .5mg of liquidex twice a week and I wake up with rock hard erections.

The Tren and ECA do a god job at curbing my appetite . I'm not interested in getting huge more interested I'm recomp now. Im pretty good with keeping my diet sensible which to the Average person would seem like a diet. I typically eat 5 oz of protein and 200 cals of carbs 4-5 times a day. I eat things I enjoy just in moderation.

Will keep u posted

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's the way to do it man!
You should have no problem shedding a few percent bf while hardening up.

trade04

trade04

Awards
Tren sides - not Able to sleep longer than 4 hours without a sleep aid. Cardio capacity has lowered I breath much heavier during all physical activity. Also increased sweating. To deal with the sides I smoke medical grade indica weed to help sleep. Do low intensity cross trainer for cardio and keep a fan on while having sex

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I never had a problem getting 6 hours of sleep a night but I would wake up drenched in sweat and have to wipe myself off and open a window.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Tren sides - not Able to sleep longer than 4 hours without a sleep aid. Cardio capacity has lowered I breath much heavier during all physical activity. Also increased sweating. To deal with the sides I smoke medical grade indica weed to help sleep. Do low intensity cross trainer for cardio and keep a fan on while having sex
sounds just like me too unfortunately, 4 hours sleep lucky and guaranteed waking up soaked. Gotta have the AC on 69-70 when I'm gettin it in longer than 20mins, otherwise it's just uncomfortable for the both of us hahaha, feel bad sweating on her and not the finishin sweat if ya know what I mean. I've tried every OTC sleeping pill with no results, just about tempted to hit up the delta sleep pep, but not sure yet.

Either way good luck with your run, def gonna pop in time to time; I'm lovin my test+tren so far (runnin a lot more than that, but these are def tha ish indeed)

trade04

trade04

Awards
Also def need to drink a gallon of water per day not only did my appetite diminish so did my thirst, outside of while working out.

trade04

trade04

Awards
Week 6 still amazed how I'm leaning out from week to week just eating very sensible

Week 5 came the emotional sides just very emotional about everything. girl friend was like who are you lol lol.

Getting and being winded alot does suck. My cardio if down to stationary bike.

Sleeping long is def a challenge.

workouts don't require getting crazy with weight. Im more recomping though but was able to keep weight moderate and see the kind of supporting muscle Gaines too my fat lose.

Add all this up plus the normal physical tiring part of working out, and this is a pretty intense experience that u have to be mentaly strong to do. Def dont do for first cycle.

The results are creepy as you transform right in front of your own mirror.

Def wanna try and run 10 weeks. I need as much fat off as possible. My next time I think six would be good.

I def feel like I'm in earning the results just from managing the sides and experience. You just have to be knowledgable about what sides u can get, do that I can be more prepared to manage them.