375-Test
300-Tren
375-Deca
10mg-SD (just a few days left)

Also on since May 1st
50mg-Winnie
2caps-Metha-DROL Extreme
3caps-Trenabol

I'm now using half a tab of letro every Mon/Thurs (1.25mg), hCG at 250iu every Mon/Thurs, and hMG at 75iu every Mon/Thurs.

All orals will be dropped beginning July, at which point, I will begin 2wks of erythropoietin @ 1000iu 3x/wk (and again in 4.5months)

Recomping. Diet will be something along the lines of:

Breakfast (6am)
5 Eggs, 1 slice Cheese, Spices
1 cup Oats, ½ cup Milk

Snack (9am)
1 cup Mixed Nuts

Lunch (12pm)
1 can Tuna/Chicken, tbsp. light Mayo, Grapes, Onions, Almonds/Walnuts
2 pieces Fruit
1misc item

Meal 4 (4pm)
1 cup Greek Yogurt, 1 scoop Protein, ¾ cup GoLean Crisp, ½ cup Milk

Dinner (7pm)
1 scoop Protein w. water
2 slice Chicken Breast
Steamed Veggies (bag)
2 cups Rice

I don't count calories, so please don't ask lol.. I'll be using this for the next 2-3wks and then I'll adjust it accordingly.

I should be a solid 9% at 250 by the end of May. By the end of June a solid 8% at the same weight, and then by Mid-august I hope to be maintaining 7-7.5% bf at 250-252lbs! I want to maintain that until December so my body becomes accustomed to it and then consider finding a physique competition to compete in. If I do poorly because I'm simply too muscular, I'll consider taking up bodybuilding (actually as an amateur, I believe I can cross compete in both bodybuilding and physique). It'd prob be a better sport for me anyhow, figuring my legs are genetically my strongest point - both muscularly and strength wise - I rarely even train them. I'm going to start focusing more on hammies... they're way over powered by the development in my quads.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In first Adrenolin! Are you the IronMag rep?

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In first Adrenolin! Are you the IronMag rep?
Awesome!

And yes, I'm a representative for both IronMagLabs and Blackstone Labs.

Have a Happy Mother's Day.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking huge. I remember seeing your videos WAY back. Something I picked up was doing leg curls before squats. Has seemed to help develop lagging hamstrings. Picked it up from reading a John Meadows article on Tnation.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I`m noticing one really unnecessary detail.

Unless you guys are into this kinda stuff.

My compliments on the rest of the physique,it`s very good.

L

l1fterp1nk

Awards
  • Established
Finally someone that's using gear that is over 200lbs! You look good! I'm about 12-15lbs off of 250 and am determined to get there! Hopefully I look as good as you.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking huge. I remember seeing your videos WAY back. Something I picked up was doing leg curls before squats. Has seemed to help develop lagging hamstrings. Picked it up from reading a John Meadows article on Tnation.
I remember you as well, the name is still familiar. I'll have to give that a try tomorrow; as well as widening my stance and utilizing low bar (instead of my normal, narrow stance high bar squat to hit quads).

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be fun.
I'm in fur sure.
Sweet - I'll log today's workout shortly.

I`m noticing one really unnecessary detail.

Unless you guys are into this kinda stuff.

My compliments on the rest of the physique,it`s very good.

There's always got to be one guy in every said that mentions this... Ask yourself why your eyes are diverted to it...? hmmmm

I'm just messin with you.

But, what do you expect me to do about that? It's just how I hang - I can't really help it. Someone tried to mention I had an erection - NO! I would not post a pic of me with a boner, that would be gay. lol It was hard enough to set the timer and get into place, I wasn't going to take the pic 10 more times to try ang get it perfectly out of the picture with a semi=decent pose. That'd be ridiculous. It was just 3 quick pics, this was the best - yeah that's there, oh well, we all have one, or most of us, it's nbd... get over it.

Finally someone that's using gear that is over 200lbs! You look good! I'm about 12-15lbs off of 250 and am determined to get there! Hopefully I look as good as you.
I appreciate the kind words.. I actually had more muscle mass at twenty when I was only on ph/ds - however I'm much leaner now.

Stay dedicated and consistent and keep hittin it hard - you'll be there in no time!

JRam

JRam

Awards
Shouldn't this be in the Old School Hormone Use forum?

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shouldn't this be in the Old School Hormone Use forum?
Idk I'm using ph/ds as well. I didn't really know what was meant by old school... so I didn't click it. Can it be moved?

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday's workout was done in 35mins.

5/13/13
Weight: 253

Chest/Rear Delts

Flat Bench
225 x 10
315 x 10
315 x 10
315 x 10
225 x 10
225 x 10
225 x 10
225 x 8
longer break
225 x 12
225 x 10

Incline Hammer Strength
225 x 20
225 x 20
225 x 20
225 x 10
225 x 10

Bent Over Rear Delt DB Flyes
45 x 30
45 x 30
45 x 30

Standing Cable Pec Flyes
50 x 30
60 x 30
70 x 20
85 x 20
100 x 10

Rear Delt Flyes (pec dek)
160 x 30
160 x 15
120 x 20
120 x 20
120 x 20​

Legs are today - lookin to fry up the hammies. I already know they're going to cramp like a bitch!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember you as well, the name is still familiar. I'll have to give that a try tomorrow; as well as widening my stance and utilizing low bar (instead of my normal, narrow stance high bar squat to hit quads).
I think it was from the days of myspace. I think it was so memorable because of your ghetto bench set up and no spot haha. I like the set up of lying leg curls, squats, leg press, and then finish with a deadlift variation.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Squats
225 x 20
315 x 20
315 x 20
315 x 20
315 x 20
225 x 20 (6" stance)
225 x 10 (6" stance)
225 x 10 (6" stance)
225 x 10 (6" stance)
225 x 10 (6" stance)

SLDL's
225 x 20
225 x 18
back pump (from squats) is too bad to continue

Leg Extensions
150 x 20
150 x 20
150 x 20
150 x 20
150 x 20
150 x 15
150 x 15
150 x 10
150 x 10

Leg Curls
95 x 20
95 x 20
95 x 20
95 x 15

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Squats
225 x 20
315 x 20
315 x 20
315 x 20
315 x 20
225 x 20 (6" stance)
225 x 10 (6" stance)
225 x 10 (6" stance)
225 x 10 (6" stance)
225 x 10 (6" stance)

SLDL's
225 x 20
225 x 18
back pump (from squats) is too bad to continue

Leg Extensions
150 x 20
150 x 20
150 x 20
150 x 20
150 x 20
150 x 15
150 x 15
150 x 10
150 x 10

Leg Curls
95 x 20
95 x 20
95 x 20
95 x 15
I really like the high volume. How deep do u squat?

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really like the high volume. How deep do u squat?
I always go Full ROM - ass to calves; even for a max..

I like high volume and repetitious movements especially for trying to stay/get leaner.

Also, I was planning to go as heavy as this new guy could go (4-5 plates I was hoping for)... he said he was really strong and all (said he leg presses 990 for reps) - he looked it too... we got under 225 for a warm up and it looked as if he'd never squatted in his life! We had to coach him with no weight, and then 135 - both of which he still couldn't drop down to ass to calves... it was really pathetic. But I'm happy he was willing to accept help with his form. He's at least getting down to parallel, now however.. not doing those stupid ass 2-3 inch motions. I nearly thought he was ****ing with me at first.

I do not train legs very often anymore - only a handful of times in the last 18mos. They're a genetic strong point for me - my strongest in fact (w/ the exception of hamstrings), and they grow like weeds and shoot up in strength so easily. It's hard to find someone who can train them and progress at the same speed as I do - in 3mos I'd expect I could have my max back near 700lbs - IF I could find someone to train them regularly with. I do not like training them alone, and I do not like using a different weight from my training partner, unless he is doing more... I thrive off competition and use it to better myself.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I always go Full ROM - ass to calves; even for a max..

I like high volume and repetitious movements especially for trying to stay/get leaner.

Also, I was planning to go as heavy as this new guy could go (4-5 plates I was hoping for)... he said he was really strong and all (said he leg presses 990 for reps) - he looked it too... we got under 225 for a warm up and it looked as if he'd never squatted in his life! We had to coach him with no weight, and then 135 - both of which he still couldn't drop down to ass to calves... it was really pathetic. But I'm happy he was willing to accept help with his form. He's at least getting down to parallel, now however.. not doing those stupid ass 2-3 inch motions. I nearly thought he was ****ing with me at first.

I do not train legs very often anymore - only a handful of times in the last 18mos. They're a genetic strong point for me - my strongest in fact (w/ the exception of hamstrings), and they grow like weeds and shoot up in strength so easily. It's hard to find someone who can train them and progress at the same speed as I do - in 3mos I'd expect I could have my max back near 700lbs - IF I could find someone to train them regularly with. I do not like training them alone, and I do not like using a different weight from my training partner, unless he is doing more... I thrive off competition and use it to better myself.
My hat is off to u bro, ass to ground with all those sets and that much weight is f*cking sick. U had to b gassed as hell though lol.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My hat is off to u bro, ass to ground with all those sets and that much weight is f*cking sick. U had to b gassed as hell though lol.
I was a little gassed... but not much. Like I said I was prepared to throw on 4-5 plates if he was.. 3 plates is no where near my max, in fact, my PR with 315 is 39 reps ass to calves. So I was going relatively light for myself, even though I have not squatted in a while.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adrenolin is a lifting maniac! Nice volume brother.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I was a little gassed... but not much. Like I said I was prepared to throw on 4-5 plates if he was.. 3 plates is no where near my max, in fact, my PR with 315 is 39 reps ass to calves. So I was going relatively light for myself, even though I have not squatted in a while.
That's sick bro, good sh*t. Wish I was I was there but ever since I tore my left glute I'm so much weaker. Won't completely heal cuz I keep lifting on it, but I can't stop I got shows this year.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
That's sick bro, good sh*t. Wish I was I was there but ever since I tore my left glute I'm so much weaker. Won't completely heal cuz I keep lifting on it, but I can't stop I got shows this year.
Ass to the grass. The only way to squat. And what the ****, how the **** did u tear ur glute? Which part?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Ass to the grass. The only way to squat. And what the ****, how the **** did u tear ur glute? Which part?
Gluteus minimus, from squatting lol. Ass to ground, my last set was 315 and I shouldn't have pushed for that last rep. Felt that bitch tear the whole way up.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Damn, talk about shredding ass

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
Didn't you post on bb.com under Romangod as well?

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't you post on bb.com under Romangod as well?
I recognize your name as well. ;)

I did, as well as Adrenolin, JMehr, Infinitus Vox, ButeMutant, strangeclouds and a few others - they keep banning my accounts. lol

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
There are plenty of ppl on here that done meet that "requirement" and tbh, it isn't much of one (just saying)

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
Haha bb.com is so whack now.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha bb.com is so whack now.
Tell me about it... so many know it all who really know nothing at all.. who're worshipped simply because they have a high rep power. I've been back in the teen section creating havoc the last few days disproving much of the broscience going around regarding nutrition.

What they believe over there - they'll never be accepted on any reputable forum. Even after posting study after study and results upon results, people still insist on trying to find something wrong with my posts or simply neg me with a comment broscience - research much - do you even knowledge. lol

Worst off - it always tends to be people with almost no results and a big rep power who tend to argue the most and are backed up by several low rep noobs who simply do all the name calling and hating.

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
There's so much filth over there crying natty it's insane. There's a few cool guys left, I only post there now in the cologne crew haha. Have you seen Handcannon/Pete lately? He looks pretty damn good right now.

Do you cycle bro, or blast and cruise? I'm thinking I'm gonna just start cruising after my current cycle.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's so much filth over there crying natty it's insane. There's a few cool guys left, I only post there now in the cologne crew haha. Have you seen Handcannon/Pete lately? He looks pretty damn good right now.Do you cycle bro, or blast and cruise? I'm thinking I'm gonna just start cruising after my current cycle.
Yeah Pete is over at the GoonSquadForums; him and Zincton have been having a showdown to the best overall improved physique.

Honestly I haven't been cycling or working out much at all until about December 2012... before that I was away from the gym for several months, 9 iirc. I keep getting stomped on by injuries.

This is my first time ever doing a Blast and Cruise cycle, and only being 8wks in - I'm excited to see what I might be looking like this time next year.

JRam

JRam

Awards
There's so much filth over there crying natty it's insane. There's a few cool guys left, I only post there now in the cologne crew haha. Have you seen Handcannon/Pete lately? He looks pretty damn good right now.

Do you cycle bro, or blast and cruise? I'm thinking I'm gonna just start cruising after my current cycle.
Crying natty? U mean like the great Manu of the BTK crew? Who also claims he doesn't sleep and plays "tackle" football on weekends w/ former pros and D-1 athletes? And then tells all his followers for months that he's going to meet them at the Arnold Classic and never shows up.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ur looking good but u should eat more meat.
Thanks, but what exactly is this going to accomplish if the current diet is already working great? Ftr, I do not always eat chicken for dinner - it was just a general guideline. It varies a little, day to day with different foods, but the macros are always about the same no matter I replace a food for.

ex.

11-12oz chicken
13oz tilapia
10-11oz ground turkey
10oz tuna
13oz shrimp

They all are equivalent to about 75g protein

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crying natty?
a large percentage of the teen section on bb.com is experimenting with not only prohormones, but AAS as well. I do not mean only the 18/19yo, I'm talking as young as 14yo - and yes, several of them do get results, and then post a thread and claim it was all natural and suddenly their **** advice has become gold to their peers.

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
I signed up on goonsquad awhile back and I tried to get on recently but it said my account was gone:/ I'm over on gh15 a lot now. They have some pretty good info over there, but some of them are complete morons.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I signed up on goonsquad awhile back and I tried to get on recently but it said my account was gone:/ I'm over on gh15 a lot now. They have some pretty good info over there, but some of them are complete morons.
Yeah Matt, the admin had a crashed system a few months back and lost a lot of people's accounts, especially the ones who either had no posts or had not posted in several weeks. You should make another account. My alias is Kratos over there.

Pretty much all I saw over there... especially the admin - a total tool bag. You might have better luck at IronMagazineForums, MindandMuscle, MuscleChemistry, OutlawMuscle, The Iron Den, RXMuscle, and MuscularDevelopment to name a few of the forums I visit on a regular basis.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/15/13

Weight: 257lbs

Drank a VPX MeltDown and VPX Pump7 30mins preworkout. I was feeling both full force right after the pullups and made the workout very difficult. Incredible pump inhibiting my ROM plus profuse sweating helping me to cramp much sooner than I normally would. I felt very weak this workout.

Back/Rear Delts/Hamstrings

Pull ups

Chins
8 irritating lol

Bent Over Rows
185 x 20 Wide-Grip
185 x 20 ""
185 x 20 ""
185 x 10 Close-Grip
185 x 10 ""
185 x 10 ""

Bent Over Rear Delt DB Flyes
50 x 20
50 x 20
50 x 20

Lat Pulldowns
160 x 20 Wide-Grip
160 x 20 ""
140 x 20 ""
140 x 20 Close-Grip; pronated
120 x 20 ""
100 x 20 ""

Rear Delt Flyes (pec dek)
140 x 20
140 x 10
140 x 10
130 x 10
120 x 10
110 x 10
100 x 20
100 x 20

Hamstring Curls
70 x 20
70 x 20
70 x 20​

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After Kayaking 20miles yesterday on the Rapidan and Rappahannock Rivers, I lost 10lbs and am back down to 247 - it also appears I burned off nearly an inch on my waist! It was pretty treacherous - the water level was up, yet the water didn't really seem to have in increase in current - needles to say it was a LONG 20miles of endless paddling. With 250lbs+ in a Kayak... that **** was practically a submarine bulldozing water... I had a wake behind me similar to that of a cruise ship! Everyone else had it easy; gracefully skiing across the TOP of the water. lol

Stay tuned - hittin Arms later and maybe something else. Update pics in 2wks.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/19/13

Body Weight: 250lbs @ 9.57% Body Fat

Chest/Rear Delts/Hamstrings

Flat Bench
225 x 10
225 x 10
225 x 10
225 x 10
225 x 10
225 x 10
225 x 10
225 x 10

Incline Hammer Strength
250 x 20
250 x 20
250 x 20
250 x 20

Pec Dek
170 x 20
170 x 20
170 x 20
155 x 20

Bent Over DB Rear Delt Flyes (with peak contraction pauses)
50 x 15
50 x 15
50 x 15
50 x 15

Rear Delt Flyes (on Pec Dek Machine)
170 x 20
170 x 20
140 x 15
140 x 15
120 x 10

Standing Cable Pec Flyes
30 x 20
30 x 20
30 x 20
30 x 20
30 x 20​

Wore a wife beater out today - and for the extremely condensed version, I got a ridiculous amount of attention from both sexes, and a job offer to work security at a club. lol Hittin Legs tomorrow - we won't be doing any squats or anything that will activate the hip flexor; as BJ and I are both going to hold off until his injury heals.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established

Wore a wife beater out today - and for the extremely condensed version, I got a ridiculous amount of attention from both sexes, and a job offer to work security at a club.
really awesome... also killer volume man

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the first 10wks of this cycle, I've lost approx 11lbs of fat since starting the cycle, as well as gained 9lbs of lbm.

Start: 252lbs @ 14% body fat
(217lbs/lbm; 35lbs/fat)

10wks IN: 250lbs @ 9.57% body fat
(226lbs/lbm; 24lbs/fat)

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
Damn and I thought I did a lot of volume. I tried doing a lot of volume like this at the start of my cycle, but couldn't handle it. I get a nasty pump in my wrist that takes away from my grip.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn and I thought I did a lot of volume. I tried doing a lot of volume like this at the start of my cycle, but couldn't handle it. I get a nasty pump in my wrist that takes away from my grip.
I started building up the level of conditioning in my muscles (muscular endurance) a few years ago, naturally - so it's not all that new to me, and has actually benefited me greatly. I can take literally months off of training and lose little to no strength, and if any mass is lost it can be regained in a matter of weeks. Since I got injured at 20, and began lifting again at 21, I've taken off probably about 21 - 25 months out of the 42 months since I strained my pecs and hurt my shoulder.