Opinions please Dermacrine or StanoDrol for lethargy

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. doin epi/tren/stano this summer

will be using stano mostly for lethargy... when i used epi in the past (4 week cycle) i felt lethargic around mid week 3 and into PCT a little
    gonna keep the stano at 750mg for the 6 weeks i think

hope it works for me as well as it did for you, but after readin posts to your questions i might grab a bottle of the derm too!
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html

2. Do you see any issues starting StanoDrol during the pre load so running Stano for a total of 8 and epi 6?

One thing I found with Stano is a bit of dry scalp. At least I think it's from the Stano and not dandruff as I don't see any flakes
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey View Post
    Do you see any issues starting StanoDrol during the pre load so running Stano for a total of 8 and epi 6?

One thing I found with Stano is a bit of dry scalp. At least I think it's from the Stano and not dandruff as I don't see any flakes
    maybe i didnt read ur previous posts carefully enough..

are you wanting to start the stano 2 weeks before because lethargy kicks in fast for you with epi and the stano kicks in slowly?
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post

maybe i didnt read ur previous posts carefully enough..

are you wanting to start the stano 2 weeks before because lethargy kicks in fast for you with epi and the stano kicks in slowly?
    No not really. Your dead on actually but I just didn't know if there are any advantages to starting Stano early?

As for the lethargy I always find that by week 4 it's gets harder to wake up in the morning and by nights end, yawn it's time for la la land. But you see I work till about 3 AM and by 1 AM it hits me.

This was my first time using Stano and over all I didn't notice any real hardening but I did find I wasn't as tired overall so that was good.

The last week was rough but that is to be expected.

I also cut out my morning java during a cycle and that alone is Hell lol next cycle I may include coffee and watch my BP and if need be ill add in some grape seed extract.

Ok off to officially start the pct ): however, I actually get fired up for my pct's as its a challenge to see just how well I planned my cycle overall. Didn't change much this time around so I'm sure ill keep all my gains like last time, pending no more deaths in the family.

Have a great weekend
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 09:52 PM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 03:24 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 03:59 PM
  4. Opinions Please- T-Bol, Anavar, or M4OHN
    By Jared in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5