Opinions please Dermacrine or StanoDrol for lethargy

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Hello everyone.

I'm just finishing up another cycle and I'm getting ready to slowly start buying goodies for my next cycle.

I used StanoDrol with Alpha Bulk this time to combat lethargy and I must say it was much better than last cycle. Last few days were a bit harder to get going in the morning but a coffee helped that.

However, that being said in everyone's else's opinion would I be better to run Dermacrine next cycle? Again only looking to fight feeling lethargic in the morning.

Next cycle will be running Epi.

Any feedback or feeling?

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Ok one for StanoDrol lol

Do you drink coffee during your cycles? Normally I avoid all caffeine all the way through but broke down today lol PCT starts on Saturday. It was another successful cycle of HDrol solid 9 pounds and I'm sure ill keep it all as I only lost one pound last cycle.

steppinRazor

Awards
Ok one for StanoDrol lol

Do you drink coffee during your cycles? Normally I avoid all caffeine all the way through but broke down today lol PCT starts on Saturday. It was another successful cycle of HDrol solid 9 pounds and I'm sure ill keep it all as I only lost one pound last cycle.
Love dermacrine..never used stano so prob not much help.
Curious about your hdrol run..dose and length of run

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Love dermacrine..never used stano so prob not much help.
Curious about your hdrol run..dose and length of run
It was my second run of HDrol so 75/75/75/100/100/100. Not as happy with the new brand but I gained so eh good overall but no freaky pumps this time. I used HallaDrol this time but Hard Rock last time. First cycle gained and kept 10. Amazing cycle!!! No sides at all this cycle not even a BP increase so that was good.

But I just find cutting out my coffee is a killer in general so the lethargy is a bit rough but then Again I'm working later this cycle so hard to say

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
I've used lgi as well. I dosed mine up to 1200-1400. A hefty dose PWO will give sick pumps/vascularity.
Any shedding issues? I have a full head of hair was was reluctant to go up to 1000 but it seemed to be fine. Well unless tomorrow last day of the cycle I wake up and need a wig lol!!!

ITW

ITW

Awards
Any shedding issues? I have a full head of hair was was reluctant to go up to 1000 but it seemed to be fine. Well unless tomorrow last day of the cycle I wake up and need a wig lol!!!
Not in the slightest. I'm only 22 though

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Both are great for lethargy. I'd go for Dermacrine with Epi.
Any particular reason or you just like Dermacrine in general.

I'm always a bit reluctant when trying a new PH then tossing in something else as well. At least I know StanoDrol but open to opinions. This this thread lol

jbree

Awards
I'd like to see what the consensus is on this as well. I will be using Dermacrine for my Helladrol cycle.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
I'd like to see what the consensus is on this as well. I will be using Dermacrine for my Helladrol cycle.
Well one thing I like is pills over joy jelly lol so that along for me gets a vote for StanoDrol again

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Well I perked at 11 pounds and tomorrows final weigh in but I think I'm down to 9 so I'm happy overall but I liked the feel of my first cycle a bit better but I got more mass and that's all I'm after. I'm retired from competitive powerlifting so lifting insane amounts of weight is nothing new but at this stage of my life I just want mass and more mass lol

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Oh and there was no increase in BF. I eat very lean

jbree

Awards
Well I perked at 11 pounds and tomorrows final weigh in but I think I'm down to 9 so I'm happy overall but I liked the feel of my first cycle a bit better but I got more mass and that's all I'm after. I'm retired from competitive powerlifting so lifting insane amounts of weight is nothing new but at this stage of my life I just want mass and more mass lol
More mass with the Helladrol run?

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Eh very close both cycles. I believe first cycle I gained 12 kept 10 this cycle with Helladrol I gained 11 but like I said I think at tomorrow's weigh in ill be at 9 and I'm sure ill keep all of that

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
OK stop the presses and I have no idea how this happens but final weigh in today for the cycle was . . drum roll please 12 pounds ups and honestly I don't think its water and I'm clipping at the same spot so BF is about the same so I'm happy so if I lose 2 during PCT I"m OK and overall happy . . ok so any more votes for Stano or Joy Jelly? lol

SinX

SinX

Awards
OK stop the presses and I have no idea how this happens but final weigh in today for the cycle was . . drum roll please 12 pounds ups and honestly I don't think its water and I'm clipping at the same spot so BF is about the same so I'm happy so if I lose 2 during PCT I"m OK and overall happy . . ok so any more votes for Stano or Joy Jelly? lol
good work so far and keep on killin it:

I've used derma/RS transderm/a new test base transdermal now and stano; depending on what you're running either option is good for lethargy and libido. I think RS transderm was the only one that did not help with libido at all, but everything was good for lethargy. I'd go with stano and up the doses throughout the cycle when you need to.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
good work so far and keep on killin it:

I've used derma/RS transderm/a new test base transdermal now and stano; depending on what you're running either option is good for lethargy and libido. I think RS transderm was the only one that did not help with libido at all, but everything was good for lethargy. I'd go with stano and up the doses throughout the cycle when you need to.

Thanks for the input . . and yes Stano does seem to be winning the race so far.

What Stano did you use if you don't mind me asking

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
on a side note . . today the cycle is over as FINALLY I got one hell of a FREAKY out of this world crazy pump today . . OMG!!!

SinX

SinX

Awards
Thanks for the input . . and yes Stano does seem to be winning the race so far.

What Stano did you use if you don't mind me asking
can't go wrong with LGI, I've used that as well as a few others I know.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
cool thank you . . I'm sure that is what I'll use for the next epi run next January . . I'll need another cycle to rebuild my ego (lol!!!) going for the big snip snip (yikes!!) in July lol

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
You could run both Dermacrine and Stano, that should really take care of any lethargy. That's actually what I'd do.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Hey not sure if this is a stupid question but since StanoDrol isn't a meth can I run it during the 2 week pre load as a solo or is that a no no?

steppinRazor

Awards
It was my second run of HDrol so 75/75/75/100/100/100. Not as happy with the new brand but I gained so eh good overall but no freaky pumps this time. I used HallaDrol this time but Hard Rock last time. First cycle gained and kept 10. Amazing cycle!!! No sides at all this cycle not even a BP increase so that was good.

But I just find cutting out my coffee is a killer in general so the lethargy is a bit rough but then Again I'm working later this cycle so hard to say
Hell yeah man, looks good.. You ran hella? No temptation to bump to 125mg?

I'll be starting some halo with dermacrine later this month..6weeker thinking75mg first week then bumping to 100..finish at 125

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Hell yeah man, looks good.. You ran hella? No temptation to bump to 125mg?

I'll be starting some halo with dermacrine later this month..6weeker thinking75mg first week then bumping to 100..finish at 125
Nope 100 was good and gains were solid and no sides. So all is good. And don't forget I started at 162 so 125 would be pushing it IMO.

Thing that pisses me off is after my last amazing cycle I lost some of the gains if not all about 2 months after cycle had a few sudden deaths in my family and fell out of the wagon ( brother then my ex wife).

But ill start my epi in jan for sure

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
doin epi/tren/stano this summer

will be using stano mostly for lethargy... when i used epi in the past (4 week cycle) i felt lethargic around mid week 3 and into PCT a little
gonna keep the stano at 750mg for the 6 weeks i think

hope it works for me as well as it did for you, but after readin posts to your questions i might grab a bottle of the derm too!

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Do you see any issues starting StanoDrol during the pre load so running Stano for a total of 8 and epi 6?

One thing I found with Stano is a bit of dry scalp. At least I think it's from the Stano and not dandruff as I don't see any flakes

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Do you see any issues starting StanoDrol during the pre load so running Stano for a total of 8 and epi 6?

One thing I found with Stano is a bit of dry scalp. At least I think it's from the Stano and not dandruff as I don't see any flakes
maybe i didnt read ur previous posts carefully enough..

are you wanting to start the stano 2 weeks before because lethargy kicks in fast for you with epi and the stano kicks in slowly?

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
maybe i didnt read ur previous posts carefully enough..

are you wanting to start the stano 2 weeks before because lethargy kicks in fast for you with epi and the stano kicks in slowly?
No not really. Your dead on actually but I just didn't know if there are any advantages to starting Stano early?

As for the lethargy I always find that by week 4 it's gets harder to wake up in the morning and by nights end, yawn it's time for la la land. But you see I work till about 3 AM and by 1 AM it hits me.

This was my first time using Stano and over all I didn't notice any real hardening but I did find I wasn't as tired overall so that was good.

The last week was rough but that is to be expected.

I also cut out my morning java during a cycle and that alone is Hell lol next cycle I may include coffee and watch my BP and if need be ill add in some grape seed extract.

Ok off to officially start the pct ): however, I actually get fired up for my pct's as its a challenge to see just how well I planned my cycle overall. Didn't change much this time around so I'm sure ill keep all my gains like last time, pending no more deaths in the family.

Have a great weekend