How to properly kick off a cycle

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
Doin a test e, EQ and tren ace cycle was goin to kick it off with a test prop added to the mix for the first 5 weeks yes, no?

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
if you have the prop why not just run it the entire time? pin it with the tren

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
if you have the prop why not just run it the entire time? pin it with the tren
Just to run a long ester with the EQ but to have the prop to kick start because the tren is a short ester tren

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Doin a test e, EQ and tren ace cycle was goin to kick it off with a test prop added to the mix for the first 5 weeks yes, no?
what doses u runnin the TestE, EQ and TrenAce at? and for how long

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
100 for the tren bud?...I wouldn't go below 350 personally

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
you could use a Test Prop front load approach, heres an example

100mg EOD (every other day) for the first week
75mg EOD the second week
50mg EOD the third week... by the end of the 3rd week you should be "feeling" the Test E

so you will feel "on" from day 1 that way

are you going to stop the EQ a week before you stop the Test so they clear at the same time?

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
For tren ace? Lol I feel like that would be nuts
well you listed everything in a format that suggested you meant weekly so, yes 100 is weaksauce haha. 75 ed or 100eod is the range you want

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
well you listed everything in a format that suggested you meant weekly so, yes 100 is weaksauce haha. 75 ed or 100eod is the range you want
Okay okay that makes sense is that at the high end of the dosing?

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
you could use a Test Prop front load approach, heres an example

100mg EOD (every other day) for the first week
75mg EOD the second week
50mg EOD the third week... by the end of the 3rd week you should be "feeling" the Test E

so you will feel "on" from day 1 that way

are you going to stop the EQ a week before you stop the Test so they clear at the same time?
That's exactly the answer I was looking for so I basically ween off the prop but that would mean I'm taken 800mg of test in the first week correct?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
yea, but because the Test E ester has a longer half life you wont feel the 800mg combined like you would 800mg of test prop on its own

tryin to think of a good metaphor or example but just about to head to work

how about: Test E is like a bond and Test P is like a stock (only rising of course)... they both will make you money, but one happens faster
that was probably a terrible example, but havent finished my coffee yet

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
yea, but because the Test E ester has a longer half life you wont feel the 800mg combined like you would 800mg of test prop on its own

tryin to think of a good metaphor or example but just about to head to work

how about: Test E is like a bond and Test P is like a stock (only rising of course)... they both will make you money, but one happens faster
that was probably a terrible example, but havent finished my coffee yet
Na haha I got you it's like a retirement plan you make the money that you spend throughout your life( prop) kicks in fast and then later down the road after putting money back you get to use the retirement plan hahaha am I on the right track?