Test and tren cycle

S

skilletjack88

Awards
This is my 4th cycle so far was thinkin of doing 500 mg of test e and I can get some tren 200(gp brand) what is a recommended dosage for tren weekly I was thinking 400 but I'm wanting to go all out is 600 mg a week too much?

J

joeblow1

Awards
This is my 4th cycle so far was thinkin of doing 500 mg of test e and I can get some tren 200(gp brand) what is a recommended dosage for tren weekly I was thinking 400 but I'm wanting to go all out is 600 mg a week too much?
Go 300 mg test and 400 tren. More test only equals more sides. And on tren their intense sides.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Go 300 mg test and 400 tren. More test only equals more sides. And on tren their intense sides.
x2, learned this a bit of time ago and had to drop my test down a bit and notice a world of difference; sleeping better, appetite is insanely up as well as libido/strength/aggression.

When do you plan on running this?

S

skilletjack88

Awards
In about a month I'm gonna go 10 weeks. Thanks for the input guys. I've done 500 mg of test a week in my last 3 cycles and had no sides from the test. Just growing and wanting some **ssy all the time lol. But ill take your word for it I've done oral tren and it's ok but I heart the injectable is boss lol. So 300 test and 400 tren?

J

joeblow1

Awards
In about a month I'm gonna go 10 weeks. Thanks for the input guys. I've done 500 mg of test a week in my last 3 cycles and had no sides from the test. Just growing and wanting some **ssy all the time lol. But ill take your word for it I've done oral tren and it's ok but I heart the injectable is boss lol. So 300 test and 400 tren?
Ya bro. I run test at 1000 mg when no tren is involved. But as soon as I bring in the tren the test goes down or the sides are too much.