Delayed M-sten Gyno Log - Letro, Clomid and Caber to clear it up

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
So, here's the deal... I've had a few other cycles of test e, test c, dianabol and anadrol and I wanted to test the waters of all these 'bad to the bone' prohormone steroids. So instead of superdrol, I chose Methylstenbolone. I ran it at 10/20/20/20 and used nolva at 20/20/10/10 for PCT with test boosters, DAA, tribulus, things like that. A few weeks after that M-sten cycle, I noticed I had a fair amount of prolactin issues. (Little pimply things after the nipples that when squeezed, leak clear liquid) So I hopped on a single dose of cabergoline at .25mg and started taking daily p-5-p (B6). The prolactin issues subsided, but then about a week or ten days later, my nipples got pretty puffy, started getting like... more 'rounded out' I guess you could say... More like the radius of the nipple got wider. Then came the dreaded sensitivity when I knew something was wrong - without a doubt. It was gyno. I felt a small, small, very sensitive, almost painful lump under the nipple. That was four days ago. I hopped on some Nolvadex, or what I had left of it, and I've been taking nolva at 40mg e/d divided into morning and night doses. It's sort of stopped gyno in it's tracks, but then here today, it feels like it's gotten worse... That may be the paranoia but it's probably been getting worse... I ordered letro on sunday, so hopefully it will be here soon as I'm running out of Nolva :( . Here is my plan to destroy this gyno once the letro gets here! (the enter key isn't working...wtf?) I'll be running cabergoline Monday/Wednesday/Thursday @ .25mg. Letro e/d @ 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/1.5/1.5/1/1/.5/.25/.12 (merge with clomid) and Clomid for rebound estrogen at 50/25/12.5/12.5. Does this plan look good? I'll be starting it as soon as the letro gets here... hopefully soon. Take it easy everyone!

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
Also, don't forget, I'll be running 40mg e/d of nolva until my letro gets here.