Methyl-V (SD, P-Plex, TrenX) - Current Progress and Questions

Chuck2

Awards
Methyl-V Is 10mg superdrol, 12.5mg phera plex and 30mg tren X.
With 25mg Bergamottin (DHB) and 300mg liver support.

About me:
235lbs
10% bf
6' 3"
Age 21
Blood pressure on cycle 125/80

Supps:
N2Guard
Additional Hawthor
Multi v
Creatine mono
Joint support (just started)
Fish oil
Size-on Intraworkout
Super Pump preworkout

So far its been great, I'm on day 15 and up 16-18lbs. After week 1 felt like my natty test has dwindle and my appetite weaker, but Im still eating strong. I generally feel good.

Questions:
I'm noticing some muscle pain and creaky joints, especially in my previously injured shoulders. Is this anything to worry about?

How much creatine should I take a day? I've heard answers all over the place, I was thinking 10g a day.

Any other supps you guy suggest? I feel like I have it covered but i thought Id ask.

I'm putting my focus on strength training. How often should I hit my large muscle groups? I'm hitting them twice a week and defiantly feeling recovered everytime.

That's about it, this is exciting for me and I'm happy to join community. Thanks!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your appetite is dwindling because your liver is taking abuse...SD AND phera? I highly recommend some blood tests asap.
Everything else I think you have a good hold of. Minus the creatine. Just keep it simple, 5g/day.

Chuck2

Awards
Not saying this is relevant now, but I took a blood and piss test before and everything was great. I'll take a piss test today and get around to the blood test.

If i wait 3.5 hours between meals I'm starving, but I've been trying to eat every 2.