Clomid 50/25/25/25
PCT Revolution Black 3/2/2/1
Pure Test DAA 3/3/3/3
Creatine
Opti-Men Multi
L-carnatine 2g/day
Fish Oil

Nutrition:
2200-2400 Calories a day. With one 3000 calorie day once every 7-9 days. Macros 40/40/20.

Workouts:
Chest/Tri and Hiit Cardio
Back/Bi and Hiit Cardio
Legs
Off
Off 2-4 mile run
Shoulders
Off 6-8 mile run

This is my first log, so please forgive me if it's vague and I'm missing a bunch of stuff.

04/18/2013
Day 8

Weight 209
BF% 11

No sides, no pumps. Still haven?t felt any difference in the gym.

04/25/13

Day 15

Weight 213
BF%10

I really started feeling the extra push in the gym on day 12. Pumps are insane, especially in my chest. Hit a new PR on my Deadlift, haven?t felt a lot stronger but definitely getting a few more reps than I was last week.

Sides I?ve had are bad back pumps, especially during squats and on my long runs on Sundays. I was in a lot of pain after mile 4 of my run, but I toughed it out to do 5.6miles on 21st(Sunday)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
id go 6-7 weeks....

jt_88

jt_88

Awards
id go 6-7 weeks....
I definitely will on my next one. This was my first cycle and when I first started I didn't have a SERM lined up, so I wanted to keep it mild. I ended up getting a SERM, but also have an elbow injury so I actually stopped 2 days shy of my 4 weeks.

jt_88

jt_88

Awards
Well, I had to cut it short by two days, I had two more days left at 50mg each to go. I've had a nagging elbow injury and has been bothersome the last week and last night I hurt it pretty bad doing db shoulder presses 70#. Weight was still at 214, I'll measure my bf% tonight with my 5point caliper, but I'm assuming still at 10%.

All in all I really enjoyed the epi/havoc run, next time I'm definitely running a 6 week cycle at 50mg, but this was my first PH cycle so I didn't want to push it.

Day 1
11%

Day 27
10%

Will update my weight and bf % weekly on my PCT.

I went for a 3 mile run in the hills last night. It was nice not to be in pain from my lower back, that's for sure.

jt_88

jt_88

Awards
Lethargy, bad back pumps, oily skin. All in all not bad as far as sides. Lethargy was probably the worst.

jt_88

jt_88

Awards
Day 5 of PCT

10%

Did legs yesterday, follow by some hiit cardio. Surprised my weight was up with all the cardio I've been doing. I'm sure it will level out here in the next few days.

Lethargy is finally getting a little better, yesterday was the first day of PCT I didn't take a nap. Also, I've been moody as hell.

FranARG

Awards
Any libido problems? Im on epi and a test booster right now, so far so good.

jt_88

jt_88

Awards
Any libido problems? Im on epi and a test booster right now, so far so good.
My libido isn't back to normal but it isn't too bad. No problem getting wood when I'm checking out the latest chive posts. Not high enough to want to take a few minutes and go tug one out though.

jt_88

jt_88

Awards
Should I be waiting to take my FinaFlex PCT Revolution Black? It's equivalent to Erase, just has some other stuff in it too. I've read of some people doing 0/0/1/2/3/3 on it. Why do people wait to start taking it?

Jeffsolo

Jeffsolo

Awards
How big of a deficit were you eating at on 2200-2400 cals bro? I ask because I'm losing weight on my cutting run, but you gained AND dropped fat - sweet!

I'm at about -500 ever day.