ChefJoey gets cookin' with Super-DMZ 2.0 (unsponsored)

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Backround

So after lots of back and forth I have decided to give Super-DMZ 2.0 a run for the first time. Previous cycles include PMag which went well and Trenavar which did not go well. Developed a rash from the Tren and cut it short. Since then I have stayed natty for little over a year and have settled in right around 175lbs or so.

Can't promise this will be a super detailed log as I work full time and am a full time student but I will do the best I can. Pictures will NOT be included as I have numerous tattoos and would like to remain anonymous. I know I may lose some people on this premise and I understand but that's just what its gonna be.

Dosing

I will be stacking it with Stano as I have had good luck with Stano before. Also, I have around 30 pills of DMZ-15 a friend gave me for a few dollars so I will be pulsing an additional DMZ on workout days. It may be completely pointless but I'd like to use them up.

Super-DMZ 2.0: 20/20/20/20

Stano: 800/800/800/800/800/800

Other supps include:
-Liv52
-cycle assist
-fish oil
-Jacked Micro

PCT will consist of:

Clomid: 50/50/25/25

DAA: 3g ed

Erase: tapering down starting 3rd week of PCT

Training

I will be following Layne Norton's PHAT routine pretty much exact give or take a few variations. Cardio will be HIIT post workout but mostly cardio will come in the form of basketball pick-up games. I'm not trying to cut but certainly need to knock the rust off the wheels as it's been a long winter up here in New England.

Diet

Diet is "clean" or at least in my sense of the word and slightly above maintenance. I have figured this to be right around 2500 calories or so. Will not lay out every daily meal but I eat 80% of the same foods day-to-day and they consist of,

-oatmeal
-peanut Butter
-chicken breast
-ground beef (at least 90/10)
-ground turkey
-red beans/black beans
-brown rice
-whole wheat spaghetti
-milk
-apples.
-oranges
-bananas
-potatoes
-whey protein

Biggest issue I have found with my diet is I can go days and not even sniff at a whole vegetable lol it's bad.

Day 1 will begin tomorrow! any questions let me know

SinX

SinX

Awards
Backround

So after lots of back and forth I have decided to give Super-DMZ 2.0 a run for the first time. Previous cycles include PMag which went well and Trenavar which did not go well. Developed a rash from the Tren and cut it short. Since then I have stayed natty for little over a year and have settled in right around 175lbs or so.

Can't promise this will be a super detailed log as I work full time and am a full time student but I will do the best I can. Pictures will NOT be included as I have numerous tattoos and would like to remain anonymous. I know I may lose some people on this premise and I understand but that's just what its gonna be.

Dosing

I will be stacking it with Stano as I have had good luck with Stano before. Also, I have around 30 pills of DMZ-15 a friend gave me for a few dollars so I will be pulsing an additional DMZ on workout days. It may be completely pointless but I'd like to use them up.

Super-DMZ 2.0: 20/20/20/20

Stano: 800/800/800/800/800/800

Other supps include:
-Liv52
-cycle assist
-fish oil
-Jacked Micro

PCT will consist of:

Clomid: 50/50/25/25

DAA: 3g ed

Erase: tapering down starting 3rd week of PCT

Training

I will be following Layne Norton's PHAT routine pretty much exact give or take a few variations. Cardio will be HIIT post workout but mostly cardio will come in the form of basketball pick-up games. I'm not trying to cut but certainly need to knock the rust off the wheels as it's been a long winter up here in New England.

Diet

Diet is "clean" or at least in my sense of the word and slightly above maintenance. I have figured this to be right around 2500 calories or so. Will not lay out every daily meal but I eat 80% of the same foods day-to-day and they consist of,

-oatmeal
-peanut Butter
-chicken breast
-ground beef (at least 90/10)
-ground turkey
-red beans/black beans
-brown rice
-whole wheat spaghetti
-milk
-apples.
-oranges
-bananas
-potatoes
-whey protein

Biggest issue I have found with my diet is I can go days and not even sniff at a whole vegetable lol it's bad.

Day 1 will begin tomorrow! any questions let me know
Definitely gonna be in on this bad boy right naw; very interested in checking this 2.0, best of luck brotha and eviscerate that ish!

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
So official weigh in today was 176. Nothing to note obviously as it's the first day. Been batteling these migraines the past few days before I even started the cycle so the gym today was a little tough but I pushed through it.

workout went as follows:

flat bench-5/3/3 (reps)

pull ups-4 sets to fail

dips-3 sets to fail

dumbbell shoulder press- 8/7/7

pendlay rows: 6/5/5

Face pulls-10/8/8

rack pulls-8/7/7

closegrip bench-8/9/8

incline curls- 10/10

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Day 3

nothing to note really, think I'm finally done batteling these migraines. ran a light game of pick up basketball tonight. Working a 12 hour shift then hitting some upper body hypertrophy so it's gonna be a long ass day

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

nothing to note really, think I'm finally done batteling these migraines. ran a light game of pick up basketball tonight. Working a 12 hour shift then hitting some upper body hypertrophy so it's gonna be a long ass day
What's your age man. Didn't catch it on your profile. I take it your a young cat.

Basketball? 12 hr shift? high volume routine? day like that and i'd be pushing daisies.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
What's your age man. Didn't catch it on your profile. I take it your a young cat.

Basketball? 12 hr shift? high volume routine? day like that and i'd be pushing daisies.

Im 23. Yea it's a lot and to be completely honest, I may be in and out of the gym in less than 40 minutes or so tonight

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Day 4

Nothing new at this point. 12 hour shift kicked my ass and I was very close to skipping out on the gym but pushed through it. Downed a couple scoops of Jacked and it helped emmensely. Only was there for about 40 minutes but I worked my ass off and actually got some good work in. Felt a terrific pump and was pretty happy I ended up going.

Incline dumbell bench 8x3

Hammer strength machine 12,10,8,8

Face pulls 8x3

Barbell row 10,8,8

Dips 12,10,10 (compound set with tricep pulldowns until fail)

Chin ups 10,7,5 (compound set with bicep curls to fail)

henriqueareia

Awards
Nice ! looking up to stack super dmz soon after my test prop x tbol x stano cycle !

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
The more I research on this product, the sicker it sounds! Depending on how your cycle goes, I may have to hit this one up for my nxt cycle in the fall.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
The more I research on this product, the sicker it sounds! Depending on how your cycle goes, I may have to hit this one up for my nxt cycle in the fall.
I think it would be great for a winter bulk

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
On an unrelated note, gonna head out with the gf after work to watch the Celtics vs Knicks...can't wait! Thought my Celtics were about to get swept then they come roaring back

SinX

SinX

Awards
On an unrelated note, gonna head out with the gf after work to watch the Celtics vs Knicks...can't wait! Thought my Celtics were about to get swept then they come roaring back
best of luck, gettin ready to do the same on my end, just the opposite team

wanted to ask what you thought about that jack3d micro, been on the fence after going back to C4 (stim free) and although there's a few others I'm interested in, I remember jack3d did it's thang and a half for me at 1.5-2scoops.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
best of luck, gettin ready to do the same on my end, just the opposite team

wanted to ask what you thought about that jack3d micro, been on the fence after going back to C4 (stim free) and although there's a few others I'm interested in, I remember jack3d did it's thang and a half for me at 1.5-2scoops.
I enjoy it. I usually have such a high caffeine intake anyways that it's sometimes hard for me to tell a difference with most PWO but the Jacked micro gives me a kick in the face at 2 scoops

SinX

SinX

Awards
I enjoy it. I usually have such a high caffeine intake anyways that it's sometimes hard for me to tell a difference with most PWO but the Jacked micro gives me a kick in the face at 2 scoops
I feel ya on that, I have a pretty natural tolerance to caffeine/stims as well and no doubt I'll be picking some of that up soon.

SinX

SinX

Awards
great game bro, I thought at one point you guys were gonna comeback and take it down, 20-0 run I was like damn they want it more, either way I think we can both agree upon that whomever it is, has to beat the heat and their bandwagon fans.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
great game bro, I thought at one point you guys were gonna comeback and take it down, 20-0 run I was like damn they want it more, either way I think we can both agree upon that whomever it is, has to beat the heat and their bandwagon fans.
Yea I actually left the bar early cause the game was so ugly lol then turned on the radio to hear the comeback, too bad it fell short. The Celtics have a lot of tough decisions to make this summer. And yes, I don't mind Lebron individually but as a team, I hate the Heat and what they stand for.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Yea I actually left the bar early cause the game was so ugly lol then turned on the radio to hear the comeback, too bad it fell short. The Celtics have a lot of tough decisions to make this summer. And yes, I don't mind Lebron individually but as a team, I hate the Heat and what they stand for.
not gonna lie I felt bad for Garnett and a few others, I thought that was the end for some of them, but it's crazy watching them literally as kids ya know. Nah as an individual I give him lots of credit, however, I completely 110% feel ya on that, more fights with heat fans than celtic fans; but regardless I respect the passion any Mass team shows, whether it's grade school to college/pro. Whenever I have to spend time around FL, it's amazing how one year to the next makes me wanna vomit; I love all sports, but I stand by one team that I pick, sure I might root and like others temp, but nothing like I've seen with this heat nonsense.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Day 7

had a pretty busy weekend with some parties with the in laws and some school work so cals were probably a bit below maintenance. However, I can slowly feel the effects kicking in. Muscles are starting to get that around the clock pump and libido has been ridiculous lol will get my weekly weigh in tomorrow but i don't expect much because I haven't really been eating to gain a ton of weight. Not overly concerned with the scale, more so the mirror.

that being said lol, now that I feel my body is getting comfortable with the compound I will be increasing cals more so than the first week.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Day 8

Official weigh in this morning has me at +1.8 lbs which isn't bad since like I mentioned earlier, I have not been eating crazy amounts of calories. I will weigh in every Monday morning before breakfast.

Today was hypertrophy legs and got some good work in before class. Getting a little frustrated trying to hit the gym 4 days a week. With school, work, and a gf who understandably wants my time, I feel I may be stretching myself too thin. May return to 3 days a week as that has worked well with my schedule before.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Day 8

Official weigh in this morning has me at +1.8 lbs which isn't bad since like I mentioned earlier, I have not been eating crazy amounts of calories. I will weigh in every Monday morning before breakfast.

Today was hypertrophy legs and got some good work in before class. Getting a little frustrated trying to hit the gym 4 days a week. With school, work, and a gf who understandably wants my time, I feel I may be stretching myself too thin. May return to 3 days a week as that has worked well with my schedule before.
Very good stuff so far, looks like that's about to settle in nicely; even with the lacking calories those clones are something else huh and I bet you're strength is up as well.

Drop back a day to juggle everything, believe me I know it's hard trying to take care of school/work/relationship + friends, just make sure on those 3 days you go as hard as ****. If you stretched for time, I'd even suggest looking into upper/lower body splits and that'll help ya out as well. Even if you're in the gym 1-1:30 you're still good. The days you know you can't make it to the gym, but still have maybe 30-45mins, hit hardcore prison body workouts, calisthenics, and that will at least keep you up and goin easier.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Very good stuff so far, looks like that's about to settle in nicely; even with the lacking calories those clones are something else huh and I bet you're strength is up as well.

Drop back a day to juggle everything, believe me I know it's hard trying to take care of school/work/relationship + friends, just make sure on those 3 days you go as hard as ****. If you stretched for time, I'd even suggest looking into upper/lower body splits and that'll help ya out as well. Even if you're in the gym 1-1:30 you're still good. The days you know you can't make it to the gym, but still have maybe 30-45mins, hit hardcore prison body workouts, calisthenics, and that will at least keep you up and goin easier.

Thanks Sinx, some solid advice. I am going to go to 3 days a week and do a typical chest+tris/legs/back+bis split

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Also, went back to the gym for a double session today and did some heavy chest and back. Felt exhausted but I pushed myself and hit a PR on bench so that was a pleasant surprise. Weights are starting to feel much lighter and looking foward to a good week. Got in a good post workout meal of a slice of home made multigrain pizza with grilled chicken and ate 15 oz chicken on the side.

Now off to study for my final tomorrow...

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Also, went back to the gym for a double session today and did some heavy chest and back. Felt exhausted but I pushed myself and hit a PR on bench so that was a pleasant surprise. Weights are starting to feel much lighter and looking foward to a good week. Got in a good post workout meal of a slice of home made multigrain pizza with grilled chicken and ate 15 oz chicken on the side.

Now off to study for my final tomorrow...
Good luck bro I'm in the same boat with finals! Pizza always sounds good haha

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Day 10

Here comes the sides lol walking around campus today my calves began throbbing so pumps are definetly starting to become an issue as of today. Also, expierenced some slight back pumps at the gym today, time to bust out the taurine.

On the plus side, muscles feel great and fully pumped. I'm not usually one to say these kinds of things cause I think it sounds very meat-headish lol but I'm wearing a tank top at school today and have been getting looks all day so that's always a plus right?

SinX

SinX

Awards
Day 10

Here comes the sides lol walking around campus today my calves began throbbing so pumps are definetly starting to become an issue as of today. Also, expierenced some slight back pumps at the gym today, time to bust out the taurine.

On the plus side, muscles feel great and fully pumped. I'm not usually one to say these kinds of things cause I think it sounds very meat-headish lol but I'm wearing a tank top at school today and have been getting looks all day so that's always a plus right?
I feel your pain my dude, fckin hate these calf pumps; although it's a good sign of it started to work, still sucks a major one. It's funny because on other cycles, my pumps weren't this intense on other runs but with all of this sometimes I have to walk very gingerly on one of my legs, until it dies down. I've been at 6g of taurine (might have to up it) and been on 3-4x potassium gluconate @ 99mg and for extra energy at times I'll have an extra banana.

I feel ya on that second part way too much man, most of the time I wear a long sleeve/jacket so it doesn't look as noticeable; however, beach/pool days when I sometimes wear a tank just heading over, ppl that have known me in one spot for a few years each time they see me its like whoa what tha **** weren't you mad skinny years ago?

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
Chef, how are things going so far? Any updates? Good / bad???