1st cycle

Deisel

Awards
Iam 44yrs old 5'9",200lbs been lifting about ten years and want to get bigger and stronger. Tried superdrol numerous times with pretty good results. So when the opportunity to do a real cycle arose I jumped at it. Going to do Cypionate 250mg 8wks with Dbol 4wks to kick start. Have liver support but the deal didn't include an anti aromatizer. Any suggestions on what I could get from a *** type of store? Also the Dbol came in 30mg capsules which is like a days supply if not more and I thought dbol had a really short half life. Any thoughts? I may be a total dumbass but at least I'm asking for help. LOL

Deisel

Awards
gonna absolutely run a pct . Dosage on test may be low and wondering about half life on Dbol. Going to take 30mg in the morning

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
you should look up test cyp logs. cyp and E are the two most popular esters so itll be easy to find answers youre looking for. ill start you off by saying you should run 12 weeks, not 8. and 250 is definately on the low side. youre basically gonna shut yourself down for borderline natural test levels. and you probly wont need an ai if you go with the 250/week dose. if you want one though, just look for a good RC site and youre golden

did the serms for pct come with your deal?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19