First Pro Hormone Cycle! PLEASE HELP!

JonathanJ93

Awards
What's up guys. I'm 20 yrs old. 5'9 150 lbs. 12% body fat. I recently purchased Msten Extreme Mass builder by Assault Labs. Methylstenbolone 2, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one 4MGAs well as ProteX, and PCT by Vital labs. Also pure Test by Usplabs. I will begin the cycle in 2 weeks. So I'm asking for some help. How much dosage should I take? Is really appreciate any constructive criticism.I currently take: MultiVitamin ON Micronized Creatine, ON 100% Gold Whey, ON Serious Mass. And I will Also begin taking casein by dymatize. Should I continue to use these supplements during my cycle?I know I'm in for a lot of criticism, but aren't we all here to help each other out? THANKS IN ADVANCE!

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Seems like you aren't ready for a cycle yet. Few things:
At 150 lbs, you have a lot more room for natural growth.
At 20 years old, your test levels should be high enough to grow if you eat enough and train hard enough.
You didn't list a good PCT. Typically one would use a SERM and natural test booster in PCT and then add in an AI 2 weeks after starting your post cycle.
You bought a product but didn't research dosing.
You are asking if it is okay to use protein on cycle.
What is your diet?
What is your training program?

Bottom line is, don't do a cycle right now. Do a lot more research, eat more food to gain and train hard for at least another year before you even consider running a cycle.

JonathanJ93

Awards
I eat 3000+ calories on workout days.

Monday- Chest, triceps 3x15
tuesday- back, biceps 3x15
weds- rest
Thursday- shoulders, traps
friday- legs

What do you recommend for a starting cycle?

amcartxs

Awards
What's up guys. I'm 20 yrs old. 5'9 150 lbs. 12% body fat. I recently purchased Msten Extreme Mass builder by Assault Labs. Methylstenbolone 2, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one 4MGAs well as ProteX, and PCT by Vital labs. Also pure Test by Usplabs. I will begin the cycle in 2 weeks. So I'm asking for some help. How much dosage should I take? Is really appreciate any constructive criticism.I currently take: MultiVitamin ON Micronized Creatine, ON 100% Gold Whey, ON Serious Mass. And I will Also begin taking casein by dymatize. Should I continue to use these supplements during my cycle?I know I'm in for a lot of criticism, but aren't we all here to help each other out? THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Eating enough and training hard enough is the key to gaining weight. If you up your calories to at least 3000 a day then you will see plenty of gains. I would hold off on this ph for awhile.
By the way, how long have you been training and how much do you eat currently in a day?

JonathanJ93

Awards
Eating enough and training hard enough is the key to gaining weight. If you up your calories to at least 3000 a day then you will see plenty of gains. I would hold off on this ph for awhile.
By the way, how long have you been training and how much do you eat currently in a day?

Ive been on and off since 2007. But I recently got serious and put on 15 lbs since June. I eat 3000+ calories on workout days

amcartxs

Awards
I eat 3000+ calories on workout days.

Monday- Chest, triceps 3x15
tuesday- back, biceps 3x15
weds- rest
Thursday- shoulders, traps
friday- legs

What do you recommend for a starting cycle?
I would lower the reps to 8 to 12 or even try the 5x5 routine...do you do deadlifts and squats?

JonathanJ93

Awards
I would lower the reps to 8 to 12 or even try the 5x5 routine...do you do deadlifts and squats?
I recently starting this workout routine. The 1s week is 3 sets 15 reps. The second is 10 reps, more weight than first week. 3rd week down to 8 reps, added more weight. 4th week, 6 reps, more weight added. I also started dead lifts and squats this past week because I am recovering from ACL reconstruction for the past 6 months.

amcartxs

Awards
I recently starting this workout routine. The 1s week is 3 sets 15 reps. The second is 10 reps, more weight than first week. 3rd week down to 8 reps, added more weight. 4th week, 6 reps, more weight added. I also started dead lifts and squats this past week because I am recovering from ACL reconstruction for the past 6 months.
Just stick with that program and keep eating plenty of calories and make sure you perform COMPOUND lifts and you will grow.. And it's natural

JonathanJ93

Awards
Just stick with that program and keep eating plenty of calories and make sure you perform COMPOUND lifts and you will grow.. And it's natural
Im ****ed. I won't be able to get my money back. What would happen if I used the PH products I mentioned?

amcartxs

Awards
Im ****ed. I won't be able to get my money back. What would happen if I used the PH products I mentioned?
Well ya didn't mention a proper serm or an Aromatase inhibitor so most of your gains will be gone after your cycle and ya might get gynocomastia probably will have low libido during your cycle and you will be tired all the time... I would research it more if I were you and try it naturally before you start ph... Just save them for later and don't take them until you fully understand them and not until your older

JonathanJ93

Awards
Well ya didn't mention a proper serm or an Aromatase inhibitor so most of your gains will be gone after your cycle and ya might get gynocomastia probably will have low libido during your cycle and you will be tired all the time... I would research it more if I were you and try it naturally before you start ph... Just save them for later and don't take them until you fully understand them and not until your older
Great news guy! I was able to cancel the order and get a full refund. But for future references, what is a good place I can go to get a good source of reliable information about PH's and which ones to take and how much, etc. I really appreciate you helping me out btw!

amcartxs

Awards
Great news guy! I was able to cancel the order and get a full refund. But for future references, what is a good place I can go to get a good source of reliable information about PH's and which ones to take and how much, etc. I really appreciate you helping me out btw!
A lot of forums like this one will have a lot of good info on ph and make sure that you fully understand what they will do to your body and what the consequences are first...be sure to understand what a proper pct is and the only way to get a proper serm is illegally...and your 20 yo your test levels should be high... Keep hitting the gym with intensity and eat a surplus of calories and you will grow..there is a time and place to mess with steriods but not till your older and have a better understanding.. Btw this stuff isn't easy it has to be a lifestyle for you and ya have to be 110% committed everyday to get the best results out of your training... Just keep at it... That's awesome that ya got your refund .. Now go spend that money on some food!