First cycle test-e, deca and possibly winny

  1. Registered User
    Joc1764's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    20

    First cycle test-e, deca and possibly winny


    This is my first time here! This will also be my first legit cycle. I've done test prop on its own awhile back but wasn't as knowledgable as I am now plus resources are out there. I'm 26 yr old recent grad w a BA in Exercise science so I've always been interested in fitness. What I'm looking to do in this cycle is add a little mass possibly a nice solid 185-190lbs and look shredded of course with the help of cardio. Another question, is the winny necessary? I will be getting Test E 250 and deca 200 and still thinking about the winny soon and need help with on cycle and pct .. I would really appreciate the info! Thank guys

    Ive been working out religiously since i was 17
    Stats 5'8-59
    173 lbs
    Bf % 10-12
    Work out 5 days a week

  2. Registered User
    usealittle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    549
    Rep Power
    14969

    Running test deca and winni together makes no sense... Deca will bulk you and winni will try to cut you. Running those 2 together the deca will win due to it being much stronger.

    IMO run the test at 400mg wk and the deca at 200.... Not a huge cycle but will help you gain some weight. Keep diet clean and protein high will help keep you leaner. There will be some water with the deca but that will subside after discontinuing the drugs. Deca works of cal and protein... If you don't eat you ain't gonna grow. Keep it clean and you will be fine.
  3. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,391
    Rep Power
    4152958

    This is the second thread you've made about this. I answered in your other thread.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Joc1764's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    20

    Thanx man! I just wasn't too sure where to post -} would you recommend arimidex ? 1 mg day?
  5. Registered User
    badnews09's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    101

    How long are you trying to run? I recommend at least 12weeks on the test and 10weeks on deca because it takes awhe for the deca to get out of your system

    Running the test two more weeks will help with any unwanted sides from the deca. Also use clomid and arimidex for pct really help with prolactin levels and clomid is a great reboot for the boys

    And I would def run arimidex throughout the cycle. I made that mistake the first time I used deca and I got the dreaded "deca dick" ...scary **** when that happens
  6. Registered User
    Joc1764's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    20

    Quote Originally Posted by usealittle View Post
    Running test deca and winni together makes no sense... Deca will bulk you and winni will try to cut you. Running those 2 together the deca will win due to it being much stronger.

    IMO run the test at 400mg wk and the deca at 200.... Not a huge cycle but will help you gain some weight. Keep diet clean and protein high will help keep you leaner. There will be some water with the deca but that will subside after discontinuing the drugs. Deca works of cal and protein... If you don't eat you ain't gonna grow. Keep it clean and you will be fine.
    What about test 500 mg a week and deca at 300 ? Does the extra 100 mg make a big difference ? How many pounds do you estimate I will
    Put on or does that all depend on me and what I eat.
  7. Registered User
    Joc1764's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    20

    Quote Originally Posted by badnews09 View Post
    How long are you trying to run? I recommend at least 12weeks on the test and 10weeks on deca because it takes awhe for the deca to get out of your system

    Running the test two more weeks will help with any unwanted sides from the deca. Also use clomid and arimidex for pct really help with prolactin levels and clomid is a great reboot for the boys

    And I would def run arimidex throughout the cycle. I made that mistake the first time I used deca and I got the dreaded "deca dick" ...scary **** when that happens
    I was thinking 10-12 weeks each so what you told me sounds good. So I would take arimidex while on it and after ? Is 2 bottles each good enough for that length?
  8. Registered User
    badnews09's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    101

    Quote Originally Posted by Joc1764 View Post

    I was thinking 10-12 weeks each so what you told me sounds good. So I would take arimidex while on it and after ? Is 2 bottles each good enough for that length?
    I always get a little more than I estimate using just to be safe.
    Ya def run arimidex during and after you never know how your body will react with deca I was only using 200mg of deca and 500 of test and still got sides but I didn't run arimidex through the cycle til the sides already impacted me.

    But on a positive note deca and test get you big as hell
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. first cycle, test cyp and deca
    By HollywoodHam in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 12:34 AM
  2. first cycle test e deca
    By germ22 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 06:24 PM
  3. First Cycle: Test E & Deca?
    By avalenzi in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 04:00 PM
  4. Cycle help please - Deca and Winny
    By dread4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-23-2005, 09:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in