Christmas Bulk: Superdrol and 19-Nordiol

darius

Winter Mass Stack: Superdrol and 19-Nordiol

Goals: Mass and Strength :D

Size: 6'3" and 225lbs
Not too sure on measurements, but I wear a 46L
dress jacket and have a 33in. waist; definitely a
mesomorph.

Hormone History: Only 1 previous cycle (6 week cycle of M4OHN)

Cycle Lenth: 4 Weeks (Christmas Day to January 22nd)

The Fun Stuff:
  • 19-Nordiol in T-Gel 533mg ED transdermally
  • Designer Supplement's Superdrol 20mg ED (May bump it up to 30mg after a couple weeks)
Supplements:
  • L-Arginine (1g morn., 2g workout, 1g night)
  • L-Lysine (1g morn., 2g workout, 1g night)
  • Centrum Performance Multivitamin (morn.)
  • Pro Liver (3 capsules at night)
  • Red Yeast Rice (1 capsule at night)
  • Niacin (1-2g at night)
  • Xtreme Formulations Vendetta (during workout)
Protein Supplements:
  • Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey
  • ErgoPharm GF-Pro Whey
  • Designer Whey Bonanza Bar (500cal, 30g protein, 60g carbs)
    Whey Protein Oat Bar
Training:
  1. Sunday - Chest, Biceps, Triceps, Back
  2. Monday - Cardio: 2 hours of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
  3. Tuesday - Chest, Shoulders,
  4. Wednesday - Legs
  5. Thursday - Chest, Back, Biceps, Triceps
  6. Friday - Cardio: Jiu Jitsu, Workout: Legs and Shoulders
  7. Saturday - Rest
*Everyday: Calves, Traps, and Forearms

Nutrition:

I'm going to eat everything hundreds of times a day. haha..
I will try to log what I eat, it will be 6-7 meals a day with plenty
of good carbs and protein. :)
Here is some of the stuff I will be eating:
  • Chicken, chicken, and more chicken (breasts and other fat removed pieces)
  • Tuna (the kind that comes in a can)
  • Natty PB
  • Nuts
  • Beef Jerky
  • 1% Cottage Cheese
  • 1% Milk
  • Eggs (whites mostly)
  • Whole Wheat and Whole Grain everything (rice, bread, pasta,...)
  • Fruits and Veggies here and there..
  • I will be eating clean, but I will have 1-2 cheat days which will include
    Asian food buffets and other buffets.
Sleep:
~7 hours a night

I will try to keep this log simple and straightforward and update it daily.
I will be extremely happy if I gain 10lbs when all is said and done, especially
after PCT, which will consist of Nolvadex, liver protectants, and cholesterol/
blood pressure supplements.

Happy readings to all and hopefully everything works out well. :)

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Wow, looks great. The first superdrol cycle since the testers! I'll be following closely. Just out of curiosity, what made you pick 19 nor to stack with over say 4ad/1test?

darius

I picked 19-Nor solely because of the hair issues that 1-Test and 4AD bring. I am very prone to MPB. I wouldn't even say prone, I would say its inevitable for me. My mom's dad, and his other brothers are completely bald. I will be stocking up on 1-Test/4AD in the coming weeks though, because of BigVrunga's post here about how he used anti-hairloss topicals and never lost any hair on his 1-Test/4AD cycles. So a 1-Test/4AD/Superdrol cycle should be ahead somewhere in my future.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I figured someone would bring this up, as I am no expert in training methods, but don't you think that chest 3x per week in a 6 day workout plan is a bit much? Wont you be overtrained, even with all the androgens?

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
Do you think 1ad/4ad superdrol would be a decent stack?

darius

I figured someone would bring this up, as I am no expert in training methods, but don't you think that chest 3x per week in a 6 day workout plan is a bit much? Wont you be overtrained, even with all the androgens?
Yeah, but my chest is the weakest link (training once a week for a while to twice a week), and I recover very fast, so 3x isn't going to kill me.

darius

Do you think 1ad/4ad superdrol would be a decent stack?
I'm pretty sure anything non-methylated stacked with Superdrol would be a decent stack.
But it would be ideal to stack something wet with it for bulking, because Superdrol is pretty dry.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
goodluck my man

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Happy Bulking! ;) Might I suggest some supplemental Taurine. It will be a staple in all my SD cycles. Could help ward off any cramping.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Any chance you could get bloodwork done during the cycle? I know its a long shot, but seeing as the only two bloodworks we've seen is SS and b15q234019410 (can't remember his name) and seeing as they are opposite sides of the spectrum cholesterol wise, it would be critical to get back more bloodwork.

Obviously this might not be an option, but if it is at all possible please entertain the idea, even if just post cycle. I am just concerned that we get proper dosing recommendations out based upon the effect SD has on cholesterol files (not sure if you've seen SS's latest bloodwork...he had an HDL of 4 after 20 some odd days of 20mg use).

darius

Christmas Day - Day 1
Merry Christmas Everyone

1st Meal: (8:30am) 3 cups of milk (2 with 1 scoop of ON 100% Whey, Natty PB sandwich on whole wheat bread (2 slices), package of mini muffins.

(8:56am) 20mg of Superdrol, other morning supplements.

I will put my 4 squirts of 19-Nor on, after my shower. I will be heading out to church in a bit and staying there for a while, so I'm gonna take a Bonanza bar with me.

2nd Meal: (11:30am) Designer Whey Bonanza Protein Bar

Everything feels normal so far. The smell of T-Gel is still lingering on my hands. It's not a cool smell, but its not bad either.

3rd Meal: (2:30pm) Monster Indian food lunch. 4 fatless drumsticks in curry, with more shredded chicken, lentil soup, 3 cups of white rice, half a cup of mutton curry.

4th Meal: (6:45pm) 1 scoop of GF-Pro, more than half a beef pizza, pumpkin pie with cool whip <-- not the healthiest meal, but hey its Christmas..

(8:15) Meet The Fockers (very funny movie btw), medium popcorn with butter.. :( I swear it will never happen again :D

5th Meal: (11:00pm) 2 cups of milk and a natty pb sandwich on whole wheat.

6th Meal: (12:00am) 1 cup of cottage cheese with 1 scoop of ON 100% whey.

12am-8am: Sleep

Tomorrow I will start my first workout of this cycle, but before that, I work 9-5pm. I will work my chest, arms, and back as well as my calves, forearms, and traps (which I will work every training day). Still not really feeling anything at all, but it is still very early.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Don't Forget the Grapefruit juice

darius

Happy Bulking! ;) Might I suggest some supplemental Taurine. It will be a staple in all my SD cycles. Could help ward off any cramping.
Cool. I will need to get some then, cause my back is already a painful mess from jiu jitsu.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yep absorbtion - SS will have to explain the taurine

darius

Day 2:

(8:30pm) 20mg Superdrol and 19-Nor 533mg

Meal 1: (8:40am) 2 eggs, 2 whole wheat slices of bread, 2 cups of milk, 2 beef patties, mini package of muffins

Meal 2: (11:45) Designer Whey Bonanza bar

Meal 3: (2:30pm) Half a chicken (split down the middle, fat taken off), half a lb of mashed potatoes, 2 rolls

Meal 4: (5:30pm) 3 vegetarian corn dogs (soy meat), 1 scoop of GF-Pro protein

About to go get my first workout on. I'll be doing chest, arms, and back. I'll update later on today on how that went.
At work today, I seemed to be more relaxed and the day went by really fast even though there wasn't much work to do. Not saying its the Superdrol, but you never know. We'll see how the workout goes.

Workout:
I drank my Vendetta right before I walked out the door to the YMCA. First I did incline barbell bench press, started with a warm up set and followed by 3 normal sets. It didn't feel any different at all in any way in weakness or strength. Next I did preacher curls (3 sets) with the ez curl bar. I didn't feel anything the first set, but by the second, my triceps were feeling pretty sore when I would extend my arms all the way. It felt hard to lift the bar on my 3rd set.. my arms were pumped, but in a totally different way. It's kinda hard to explain, but they weren't like skin tight pumps, but more like "internal pumps".. it felt swolen inside but it didn't look like monsterous pumps from the eye. I did 3 sets of rope pull down next, and after that, my arms felt pretty sick. Did some more underhand grip single hand pulldowns. My arms were pumped "internally" like how I explained above, I could only bend a bit more than 90 degrees when I was done. Next I did lat pull downs.. here is where I noticed something different for sure. I did 150 x 8 for wide grip the first set, and by the last rep, I could not pull it down, when 150 is pretty easy for me. I moved it to 135 and started doing sets, but still it was so hard to pull down. I stood up, my lats had a pump that I have never felt before.. it was so stiff and solid. Usually I can feel that cool small lat pump when I get done and walk away, but this time it was completely different, just full of blood and water and whatever else.. it was cool but weird, but sucked, cause I had to lower weight to finish my sets. I just lowered the weight and did more sets. While doing the lat pulldown, I tried to feel my back (by putting elbow at 90 degrees and going under shoulder, not from on top) and to make this easy to understand, if a metal rod was shoved all the way thru my belly button thru my back, my hand could not reach over that point no matter how hard I tried.. so pumped. I did bent over rows next (3 sets), and my back felt pretty pumped. My whole back in general felt different than its ever felt before. I did some more standing hammer curls and alternating curls, and I had to lower the weight, cause I just could not get the same weight I normally use up without throwing them up. Did shrugs (2 sets) and had trouble, I'm guessing due to trap pumps. Then seated calve raises..OMG they hurt so bad. 90 lbs, 3 sets.. the first set by the 8th rep, sharp pain in my calves which usually doesnt happen till the 3-4 set. I tried to finish, but it was so painful. This is either super placebo craziness or Superdrol has already started its thing. Throughout the whole workout I did not feel exhausted, even though I usually do from working out right after I get off work. My heart was beating pretty fast, but I'm thinking that was normal. When I got home, took of my shirt and looked in the mirror, my back was bigger looking than its ever been. The lats and back looked pretty swole, and so did my arms. My chest, not so much.

Something else I noticed when I was working out was near my kneecaps, above them, it seems the hair is geting thicker right over the quads. It may be placebo but I could swear it looks thicker and more hairy (its where I apply the Nordiol). Could this be? Or just my imagination? Then again, I'm really hairy and have to shave almost twice a day.

Anyways, I will update more later.

Meal 5: (9:30pm) 5 chicken drumsticks (fat removed), 2 cups of rice, dessert: chewy granola bar with 2 cups of milk.

Meal 6: (11:10pm) 1 cup of fat free cottage cheese.

I don't know exactly why it is, but my stomach has been feeling funny since the start of this cycle. Probably because of the excess food I'm guessing. It's 11:18pm right now, and my arms are still feeling pretty swole, not as much as post workout, but still pretty big. When I flex them as hard as I can, it kinda hurts. My back is the only thing that is really sore right now. Another side I've noticed is explosive somewhat painful erections :D. Feels like a snake trying to come out of its old skin if you know what I mean. :D Libido feels good. Again, these may be placebo effects, but I doubt it. I responded very well on my first cycle of M4OHN, so I really don't know. Guess we will see what happens with time.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Let us know,

How do you like the GF-PRO? I think it's great

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious to know if you have noticed any drop in weight or dark urine. That was the first thing I noticed in the first 3 days on it. (and that was only 10mg.)

darius

Let us know,

How do you like the GF-PRO? I think it's great
I love GF-Pro. I dunno, but there is just something about it. I have this feeling thats hard to explain that it helps with recovery and strength. It just "felt" different than using Nectar. Plus the mid sweet flavor rocks (orange sherbert).

darius

I'm curious to know if you have noticed any drop in weight or dark urine. That was the first thing I noticed in the first 3 days on it. (and that was only 10mg.)
My urine is a pretty neon color. :D lol jk, but I think its neon colored because I started using a multi-vit while on cycle, which usually makes it neonish. I'm drinking a crap load of water too just to make sure all goes well, but it sucks at work cause I have to pee every hour :(. Haven't noticed any darkness.. I'll let you know if it changes color.

Oh, about the weight. It's hard for me to get an accurate weight now I think cause the water and food always in my system. Morning measurements are best right? I weighed myself today, after work, and I was up 5-6lbs, so thats definitely water and food weight. I'll try in the morning and see.
Plus all this food is making my stomach kinda ill feeling, cause before the cycle I ate somewhat sloppy and not 6 times a day. It felt pretty bad this morning, but cleared up a few hours later.

Zip91

Awards
[QUOTE=darius

Darius,

I need to pick me up some Naicin as well. Where did you get yours? and are you taking the Non-flush type, which is time released (and apparently causes your liver to work harder), or the immediate release?

Some other thread said to take around 1500-3000mg of Naicin per day to help with cholesterol.

what brand?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I love GF-Pro. I dunno, but there is just something about it. I have this feeling thats hard to explain that it helps with recovery and strength. It just "felt" different than using Nectar. Plus the mid sweet flavor rocks (orange sherbert).
hummm... I have to buy soon another can of prot... and i was undecided between nectar (fuzzy navel) and this flavour of GF pro.
I think i will try this one first :D

darius

Day 3:

This morning when I woke up, I felt pretty sore and felt "different". Still sorta had a pump. Stepped on the scale first thing in the morning after the morning piss and it said 229. Although it would be nice to have gained 4 lbs by day 3, I am pretty sure most is water weight and maybe some food.

(8:30am) Superdrol / 19-Nor / other morning supps

Meal 1: (8:40am) 3 eggs (3 whites/1 yolk), 2 pieces of whole wheat bread, 3 cups of milk with 1 scoop of ON 100% whey

Meal 2: (12:00pm) Designer Whey Bonanza bar

Meal 3: (3:00pm) oven baked chicken breast with 1 cup of brown rice

At work today, 2 different co-workers commented me about my size :) The girl said "your so big" and the dude made a joke about me being on juice when we were talking about corporate drug testing. I felt bigger and more confident the whole day. It was great. I started to really feel "on" towards the 2nd part of my shift. I think Superdrol has kicked in for sure now. Its been a long time since the workout, and my arms still are a bit painful when I flex. Still sorta pumped up.

Meal 4: (5:30pm) 2 handfuls of roasted almonds

Meal 5: (7:00pm) 4 chicken drumsticks fat removed, with 2 cups of rice, 1 chewy granola bar with 2 cups of milk

Meal 6: (11:45pm) 1 cup of fat free cottage cheese

Zip91

Awards
Actually I haven't started Niacin yet, but I probably will within a few days. I need to read up on Niacin before I decide which to get, cause extra liver stress isn't welcomed right now while on a methyl.
well, shoot me a pm or reply in this thread with the brand/name of Niacin you go with.

I don't think I will start a cycle with DROL without it

darius

I'm pretty sure the best you can do for cholesterol is Red Yeast Rice. That stuff is basically the same as some of the prescription cholesterol lowering drugs.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure the best you can do for cholesterol is Red Yeast Rice. That stuff is basically the same as some of the prescription cholesterol lowering drugs.
I definitely agree :)

darius

Day 4:

Morning Weight: 231lbs.

Meal 1: (8:40am) 3 eggs scrambled (1 yolk only, 2 pieces of whole wheat toast, 1 soy breakfast patty, 3 cups of milk, 1 scoop of ON 100% Whey

Meal 2: (12:00pm)Designer Whey Bonanza whey bar

Meal 3: (3:00pm) Seseme chicken and 1 cup of steam rice

Meal 4: (preworkout) (5:30pm) 1.5 scoops of GF-Pro protein, 1.5 scoops of Vendetta

Meal 5: (was at a party) (8:30pm) lots of chicken pizza and some chocolate chip cookies :(

Meal 6: (12:00am) 1 cup of cottage cheese

Workout: Chest and Shoulders
I hate my chest. It is seriously the weakest part of my body. Well anyways, my incline bench didn't change at all. I tried to squeeze off extra reps, but just couldn't do it. How many times do you guys suggest I train my chest?

Shoulders: Felt really good. Strength did not change noticibly on any exercises, although it did seem harder to do what I normally do because of the sick pumps. My delts really got pumped up painfully with the shoulder press. Arms got pumped up to and I wasn't even directly training them.

I am feeling what original tester Brodus referred to as the "perpetual pump". The whole day my arms were pumped up. My chest was too, but not as much as my arms (probably cause I used my arms alot at work stocking stuff). My back was in pain the whole day too. I'm sure im experiencing the "back pumps" and "cramps". Still getting some compliments about my size. I weighed myself tonight and the scale read 233. 240 doesn't seem so far away on the scale now, but I dunno.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
good stuff darius - i saw your diet, what do you estimate your caloric intake to be? at maintance, or slightly over?

darius

Well for me its way over. I'm used to eating 3 meals a day (cause I'm busy and didn't really make time for extra meals). I usually don't eat that much for breakfast. I've been eating that Bonanza bar every day, so thats an extra 500 cals a day, been eating about 2 extra meals also, plus the cottage cheese before bed. I'm definitely eating more calories than normal.

I will edit my workout and todays log later on tonight. But on a side note, I cant remember the last time the scale said 231 (even when I was full of water and food). The last time I was in the 230's, it was years ago and I was weak and fat. Definitely getting bigger. I can see it in my back, arms and upper body right now. It's not fat either, because my pants still fit really well.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
keep track of the strength for us too (if possible)

darius

Alright sure will, but as of now I really haven't reported much about strength because I haven't seen any. The pumps are deterring my workouts and strength progress. Should I just rest longer in between sets or what? I'm used to resting no more than 60 seconds. The pumps are painful, and send "pain surge cramps" running down the muscles I'm training. I am definitely bigger. I looked in the mirror at the gym today and thought "whos that?" There is definitely a noticible transformation going on, and it's got to be at least 85% muscle cause I'm not noticing any extra fat and my pants fit the same. My traps are looking way bigger too. I'm starting to notice red lines on them where they meet the shoulder, which look like stretch marks :( Not sure if this is related to Superdrol or not, but I'm starting to feel more agressive too. I got so ticked off at work at customers who showed me the least bit of attitude. I'm usually a very calm and peaceful person lol, but I could feel my blood boiling. It may be the Superdrol or a natural occurance before the Superdrol that I didn't notice untill now, but the hair at the end of my hair line may be coming off way too easily. Whenever I grab a section on the end and pull I always get 1 to 2 hairs, so I ordered some Spiro and Alzeic acid from Custom (I already have Nizoral 2%). Dunno if that should help or what.

darius

Day 5:

Morning Weight: 231 lbs (+ 6 lbs)

Meal 1: 3 eggs, 2 pieces of bread, 2 cups of milk with ON 100% whey

Meal 2: Designer Whey Bonanza bar with 2 cups of milk

Meal 3: lots of grilled chicken and 2 cups of brown rice

Meal 4: spaghetti and a baked chicken breast/thigh/leg

Meal 5: 2 cups of milk and a granola bar

Meal 6: 1 cup of fat free cottage cheese

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I'm not up to par with nordiol info, but how much of this current weight gain can you attribute to the SD vs nor? I assume its mostly the SD, as DrD when initially testing thought it heavily upped protein synthesis in response to eating (thought gains were caloric dependant almost).

Looking solid so far bro, keeping an eye on this.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Not sure if this is related to Superdrol or not, but I'm starting to feel more agressive too. I got so ticked off at work at customers who showed me the least bit of attitude. I'm usually a very calm and peaceful person lol, but I could feel my blood boiling.
Oh, yea. I noticed it too and I'm on 3rd day only at 20mg.

darius

I'm not up to par with nordiol info, but how much of this current weight gain can you attribute to the SD vs nor? I assume its mostly the SD, as DrD when initially testing thought it heavily upped protein synthesis in response to eating (thought gains were caloric dependant almost).

Looking solid so far bro, keeping an eye on this.
It should be all Superdrol right now. 19-Nor kicks in at about 10-14 days.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Yep, looks like I stole it from you:run:

I'm doing exact the same cycle. 1-t/4-ad/4oht for last 6weeks and now 1-t/4-ad and SD for 4-6 more weeks.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I'm doing exact the same cycle. 1-t/4-ad/4oht for last 6weeks and now 1-t/4-ad and SD for 4-6 more weeks.
oh you're going for 10-12 weeks! Thats alot: are you taking HCG?

darius

Day 6:

Morning Weight: 231lbs (holding steady at 231lbs, +6lb gain)

Meal 1: (8:00am) 2 eggs, turkey sandwich on whole wheat, 3 cups of milk with 1 scoop of ON 100% whey

Meal 2: (11:00am) Designer Whey Bonanza bar

Meal 3: (2:00pm) 2 Stouffer microwavable dinners (850 cals, 56 grams of protein)

Meal 4: (5:00pm) 1.5 scoops of Nectar, 1.5 scoops of Vendetta

Holy ****. Superdrol is f*ckin' awesome. Strength went up very noticibly today.
I have never felt strength gains from a past workout to this workout anywhere near what I felt today. Not even M4OHN can compare, and I got good strength gains off of it.
Incline Bench Press: +10lbs on both sets same amount of reps/sets as last workout (and it felt easy too :) )
Lat Pulldown: + 15lbs on all 5 sets (same amount of reps as last workout)
Bent Over Rows: Same weight, but it felt good and not as hard as the last workout.
Bi's: No noticible increase (arms were worked last today, so a "no gain" wasn't unreasonable)
Tri's: Same as bi's.
On Sunday, I will work my bi's and tri's right after chest, so I'm sure I will see my strength gains with my arms then.

:D

Meal 5: (7:00pm) 5 tortillas full of lean beef fajitas, and beans and cheese and lettuce.

Meal 6: (10:00pm) 2 cups of milk and a granola bar

Meal 7: (12:00am) 1 cup of cottage cheese

Renton405

Awards
I myself take spirolactone, from my expereince it works really great, the only problem is the smell of it which Is absolutly awful(like rotten eggs)and I worry if im with some girl or whatever shes gonna smell it, I think Im gonna add some AA to it since it would probably give it more of a 1-2 punch....is there anything that can be done about the spiro smell?

darius

I myself take spirolactone, from my expereince it works really great, the only problem is the smell of it which Is absolutly awful(like rotten eggs)and I worry if im with some girl or whatever shes gonna smell it, I think Im gonna add some AA to it since it would probably give it more of a 1-2 punch....is there anything that can be done about the spiro smell?
Hmm.. maybe spray some cologne or something?? Maybe a spray like Axe body spray may work.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would someone kindly explain the Grapefruit + absorbtion? I've heard of this before, but never as to why this is. I really really hate grapefruit and don't plan on using it unless it is really worthwhile. Any idea how many oz needed also?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I hat GF jiuce too. I tried it though. If there is a difrence it isn't noticable to me. I don't bother with it anymore.