Extremely Elevated Liver Enzymes...Please give me input!

  1. Extremely Elevated Liver Enzymes...Please give me input!


    So I get labs done every 2 months or so when I get remicade infusions for my crohns disease. One of the labs is an ALT liver enzyme test. Normal range is within 36...my last 10 have been below 36....my test came back today at 163! I am currently running my first cycle and taking Hdrol. I'm just shy of 2 weeks into it and I am running 75 for 6 weeks. I know my liver enzymes should be elevated while running a methylated cycle...but 5-6 times my normal amount? is this normal? Should I consider ending my cycle early? Please give me your input, it is greatly APPRECIATED! Oh and I am using CEL Cycle Assist as well as fish oil for on cycle support.


  2. Most ppl will tell u tell u to take some tudca..been proven to help the liver..I'm not much of a help as far as to continue or discontinue your cycle.

    Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

  3. Needs more antioxidants
    •   
       


  4. Everywhere I look, TUDCA is out of stock...any help?

  5. Search for bulk powder.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  6. if money isnt an issue, aegis is in stock at nutra. thats tudca

  7. Has anyone experienced this elevated of liver enzymes tho? This is my first cycle so I dont know if its typical or if it means I need to end my cycle.

  8. well every methyl cycle will cause an increase to liver enzymes, especially the alt/ast. how much varies from person to person and depends on the extra precautionary **** taken with the methyl and any other drugs the user might be taking

    you already said no alcohol, how bout pre cycle? have you been taking tylenol or any nsaid on cycle? how much water have you been drinking? do you have hep C? (i doubt its hel c since your count was fine before cycle). btw, hows your appetite? if its really supressed, its time to call it quits on the cycle

    honestly dude, those are fukin high. idk if theres something else to the story you arnt telling us or what. but if two weeks of hdrol can do that, id stop and never run a methyl again

  9. Thanks for the straigh forward response! I get remicaid infusions for crohsn disease, but talked to someone who had run a methyl while taking remicaid with no conflicting issues. I dont have hep c, drink a galloon of water a day, and pre cycled support supps for 2 weeks prior to cycle. I DID take 2 tylenol before my blood work, but havent taken them for months prior to that one dose. My appetite is normal as well. So you think I should definitly stop my cycle today?

  10. its hard for me to say because im not well informed on remicade or chrons disease. but from what i could scrape up, remicade is already hepatoxic and there have been cases of jaundice from that stuff. i wouldnt have ran a methyl with that in the first place

    i wanna say its the remicade causing the issues here, but i really have no clue. this is out of my realm. you might wanna talk to your dr and see what they say. they might prescribe udca for your liver

    id stop the cycle btw.the damage possibilty isnt worth the 2-5lbs youd gain in those last 2-4 weeks

    did the guy you talked to get blood work done and know for certain he was fine? or did he give you the brofessor speech and told you he was fine without a clue to how fine he really was?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    its hard for me to say because im not well informed on remicade or chrons disease. but from what i could scrape up, remicade is already hepatoxic and there have been cases of jaundice from that stuff. i wouldnt have ran a methyl with that in the first place

    i wanna say its the remicade causing the issues here, but i really have no clue. this is out of my realm. you might wanna talk to your dr and see what they say. they might prescribe udca for your liver

    id stop the cycle btw.the damage possibilty isnt worth the 2-5lbs youd gain in those last 2-4 weeks
    Okay thanks man. I will inevitably be getting an email from my Dr. Asking wtf is up with my test results...should I tell him I'm taking a legal PH? I know how most Docs respond to that....

    Also should I start my SERM and Erase as normally planned at the end of 6 weeks?

  12. you can. i dont think youd need the serm if you were only on 2 weeks though. i think it might actually be better to just do an otc pct at this point because serms could be slightly hepatoxic too

    and is your dr cool and will actually talk to you off record? if not, id try to avoid the steroid topic. having that on the record might haunt you in the future. blame tylenol use due to allergies or some ****. or tylenol use because you were sore from the gym or something. or some other supplement

    hopefully someone more knowledagble will pop in and help you out. this is a tough subject to tackle. if you truely feel youre in danger, then just tell the dr everything and hope he helps you out instead of scolding you and saying youll be fine while documenting everything lol

  13. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    you can. i dont think youd need the serm if you were only on 2 weeks though. i think it might actually be better to just do an otc pct at this point because serms could be slightly hepatoxic too

    and is your dr cool and will actually talk to you off record? if not, id try to avoid the steroid topic. having that on the record might haunt you in the future. blame tylenol use due to allergies or some ****. or tylenol use because you were sore from the gym or something. or some other supplement

    hopefully someone more knowledagble will pop in and help you out. this is a tough subject to tackle. if you truely feel youre in danger, then just tell the dr everything and hope he helps you out instead of scolding you and saying youll be fine while documenting everything lol
    haha yea...i ended up emailing him back but I sorta explained to him that I wasnt recklessly just taking a pro hormone, I explained exactly how it effects the liver and body, what it was (emphasizing that its legal) and letting him know I got the liver test to be safe. It was in an email so I really hope it isnt going to haunt me forever but its too late now...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by chico1 View Post

    haha yea...i ended up emailing him back but I sorta explained to him that I wasnt recklessly just taking a pro hormone, I explained exactly how it effects the liver and body, what it was (emphasizing that its legal) and letting him know I got the liver test to be safe. It was in an email so I really hope it isnt going to haunt me forever but its too late now...
    Good, no sense in lying to your doctor.

  15. My doc knows exactly what's up, and although he doesn't condone it he lets me get whatever bloodwork I need to keep tabs on things. Your doc may not understand anabolics but if you do your research and can help them fill in the gaps they just might be your best bet at keeping things in line.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. please give me your input
    By enzo123dog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 12:32 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 04:40 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 11:54 AM
  4. First AS Cycle, Please give me your input
    By mildain in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-16-2005, 01:38 AM
  5. Ibuprofen and elevated liver enzymes
    By Indigo6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-24-2005, 02:51 AM
Log in
Log in