Questions on new cycle

GreatWingbino

GreatWingbino

Awards
I have been a member of AM for about 6 months now. Anabolic Minds is the staple to most of my body building information. I log in daily, however, never really post anything. (well until now). I am considering starting a new cycle and would appreciate any advise.
Before I get into the cycle, here are my stats. I'm 27 years old about 5'9", 192-195lbs. at around 12% BF. I have been lifting for about 8 years. I maintain a pretty good diet. Last cycle was about 15 months ago.

My main goal, is lean muscle mass. I would like to get about 200-205lbs and drop the BF down single digits.
Here's the estimated cycle: (unless you rip it apart)

Weeks 1-11: Test Prop 100mg EOD
Weeks 2-11: Masteron 200mg weekly (please advise if you feel this should be higher)
Weeks 2-11: Test E 250mg weekly

Thanks

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Def run the mast higher bro, at least 400 to start. I am currently running mine there but will def bump it up on my next cycle.

GreatWingbino

GreatWingbino

Awards
Def run the mast higher bro, at least 400 to start. I am currently running mine there but will def bump it up on my next cycle.
400 Mast every week-- for the whole 10 weeks?
I'm really looking for the "hard" look. Are you seeing this type of results?

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
400 Mast every week-- for the whole 10 weeks?
I'm really looking for the "hard" look. Are you seeing this type of results?
You look alot leaner than I so you will really see it with this. All the research and peeps i talked to said anywhere from 400 to 600 is where it shines. I've been on a wk (wk1 of 8 )and have leaned considerably but i haven't really got into the meat of it yet to fully say. I would think most guys would recommend it higher though for sure. It will also help with the test sides which i am noticing because i am very gyno prone.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
You think about adding winny at all? Aside from the prop my cycle is similar. TestC 1-12 500wk tbol 1-6 varying doses mast 4-12 400wk winny 6-12 75 to 100ed. Our goals look similar too . I started at 197 and am wanting to get to 205-210 at about 12%...currently 207 maybe 15-16%

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ok this is right up my alley. I prefer short burst stuff but lean bulking is what I know. Here's a very basic "contest prep" cycle that will drop fat while putting on muscle.

Weeks 1-12: Test E 250-300mg once a week.
Weeks 1-12: Masteron 600mg (300mg twice a week minimum)
Weeks 1-14: Test P 100mg M/W/F

Optional but recommended-
Week 8-14 winny 25-50mg ED
Week 8-14 Anavar 50mg-150mg ED

The Test E is just for a base. It isn't enough to bloat especially with Mast. Prop will be your money maker giving you nice size and average fat loss. Mast will hit about week 4ish and you will see thinner skin, dryer/harder muscle, increased vascularity and fat loss. Winny or Var are your finishers and will amplify Mast results and kick fat loss into overdrive those last 6 weeks.

That is my opinion and exactly how I would run it. You pretty much don't have to worry about estrogen at all purely because of Mast E and winny or Var. I would have Exemestane onhabd just for emergency and if its not used during cycle use it in PCT.

GreatWingbino

GreatWingbino

Awards
That's a great suggestion. I didn't really consider Winny. The reason I am actually doing the prop at all is because I have had it for a about a year and a half and need to use it before it expires next year. I think I will change the Mast to 400 keep for 10 weeks, then add 75mg of Winny daily for the finally 6 weeks.

I know that Winny is a DHT and all, but are you still using any anti-estrogens? I was planning on taking some Arimidex at the tail end of this cycle before my PCT.
Any suggestions with that?

GreatWingbino

GreatWingbino

Awards
Thanks man! I guess I was on the right track, however, I just needed the confirmation. With the addition of Winny, I think I will really start to see the results I'm looking for. Thanks for all your help guys. Whenever I get all of this stuff, I will post pictures of my progress.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
That's a great suggestion. I didn't really consider Winny. The reason I am actually doing the prop at all is because I have had it for a about a year and a half and need to use it before it expires next year. I think I will change the Mast to 400 keep for 10 weeks, then add 75mg of Winny daily for the finally 6 weeks.

I know that Winny is a DHT and all, but are you still using any anti-estrogens? I was planning on taking some Arimidex at the tail end of this cycle before my PCT.
Any suggestions with that?
75mg of winny with Mast E is going to FUKIN DESTROY your joints. Run it at the dose I recommended there's a reason I recommended that dose.

Don't worry about estrogen. Worry about DHT levels. Use proscar for dht and prostate issues.

I recommended mast at 600mg a week buddy. 400mg if Masrerone Enanthate ISNT SH*T! 400mg of Masterone Prop can give you results but not much. You can't only run it for 10 weeks and expect results.

If you want advice then listen to it. Your gunna do what you want so fuk it. Its disrespectful to ask advice, get it, change it completly and say Thanks! Your retarded. I'm on Tren and have no patience for newb mouthbreathers.

Take my original advice or don't I don't care. Enjoy the cycle I didn't recommend and that will give you sh*t results :)

GreatWingbino

GreatWingbino

Awards
Sorry, I wasn't trying to be disrespectful. I wrote the first post from Mustang's post, before I saw your message.

I really am looking for advice, and think the 25 mg of winny daily sounds good.
The Mast I was looking at I believe is Mast Prop, would you recommend the Mast E instead?
And if you think 600mg/week is better, than I am all aboard.
And you think I should run the Mast for 12 weeks instead of 10?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Sorry, I wasn't trying to be disrespectful. I wrote the first post from Mustang's post, before I saw your message.

The Mast I was looking at I believe is Mast Prop, would you recommend the Mast E instead?
Yes for Mast E and 12 weeks. Mast E should be 600+ and the Mast P 400-600mg. I say mast E because its only 2 injections per week vice 3 or 4 when you pin Eod.

Winny should be 25mg ed and you could do 50mg eod just watch joint dryness.

GreatWingbino

GreatWingbino

Awards
Do Worry about DHT levels. Use proscar for dht and prostate issues.
DHT levels are a big concern of mine, becuas. If I decided to get Finasteride, at what doses would I run things.
And if I do the exact cycle that you do, what weeks would you run this?

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards

Yes for Mast E and 12 weeks. Mast E should be 600+ and the Mast P 400-600mg. I say mast E because its only 2 injections per week vice 3 or 4 when you pin Eod.

Winny should be 25mg ed and you could do 50mg eod just watch joint dryness.
Yea, for sure man. If i could do it over i would run mast for at least 10 instead of 8 like i am now. Small thing though that will be rectified on my next run. And will try for mast e instead of prop because i loath eod injects for many reasons.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Also you gonna log it? If so i'll follow bro.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yea, for sure man. If i could do it over i would run mast for at least 10 instead of 8 like i am now. Small thing though that will be rectified on my next run. And will try for mast e instead of prop because i loath eod injects for many reasons.
Op- no worries man. I'm on a lot of tren and get cranky Haha. I got a link I can post about helping you control DHT. It says it much better than I can and goes more in depth with the science of it.

Mustang- why you hate eod injections? That pip getting you? I pin ED so I'm a walking pin cushion and my muscles just take the injections without a fight anymore haha

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Mustang- why you hate eod injections? That pip getting you? I pin ED so I'm a walking pin cushion and my muscles just take the injections without a fight anymore haha
I'll pm you about it. Not the pip though, That is easily handled.

GreatWingbino

GreatWingbino

Awards
Thanks for all the advice guys. I'm pretty pumped for this upcoming cycle. I just ordered everything tonight, so I should be starting this in the next few weeks. (I feel like I'm 5 again, waiting for Christmas to come.)

Anyways, this is the scheduled cycle after your input:
Weeks 1-13: Test P 100mg M/W/F --- 300 a week (13 weeks because of the amount of Test P I have)
Weeks 1-12: Test E 250mg once a week. (May try to increase this slightly, due to having excess gear)
Weeks 1-12: Masteron E 600mg (300mg twice a week)
Weeks 7-13: Winny 25mg (oral) ED - (Starting in week 7, so I can end it the same time I'm ending the Test P)

Like previously discussed, I'm planning on using Finasteride throughout this cycle to help with the DHT (I'm really trying to keep the hair).
So Danger, if you could post the DHT link, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Mustang -- I am definitely planning on logging everything. I'm hoping the logging will keep me motivated throughout the whole process.
While on this cycle, I will include my meal plan, my workout schedule and of course a log of pictures and notes of sides, or effects I'm experiencing.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Mustang -- I am definitely planning on logging everything. I'm hoping the logging will keep me motivated throughout the whole process.
While on this cycle, I will include my meal plan, my workout schedule and of course a log of pictures and notes of sides, or effects I'm experiencing.
Good to hear, ill keep an eye open for the log. Looks like a killer cycle man and will be fun for sure!